Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

checkmate said hes gone

speedy1

Because this thread has "zzzzzzzzz" in the title, it is pretty much assured of being "pulled", it seems. I thought everything had been worked out with Dinarvets and zzzzzzzzz over his last conference call. Even Adam recommended listening to the recording of it. Is it possible for DV to post why his calls and postings are now suddenly being deleted? I for one, value his info greatly.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Do you have any clue who zzzzzzzzz is? you want info on the dinar? some of the best info comes from him. This is not spilled milk, this is spilled priceless 200 yr old malt liquor

do you REALLY have a clue who zzzzzzzzz is? hell no! life goes on it will RV with or without him yall folks need to get in the real world, yall are like a cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 44

Because this thread has "zzzzzzzzz" in the title, it is pretty much assured of being "pulled", it seems. I thought everything had been worked out with Dinarvets and zzzzzzzzz over his last conference call. Even Adam recommended listening to the recording of it. Is it possible for DV to post why his calls and postings are now suddenly being deleted? I for one, value his info greatly.

FYI: the only reason that these post are being pulled is that EVERY NEWBIE is opening a new thread saying the same thing over and over!! :angry:

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 6

FYI: the only reason that these post are being pulled is that EVERY NEWBIE is opening a new thread saying the same thing over and over!! :angry:

Hey Bumper

I just complained about checkmates c/c being taken off in chat to davina

moderator and was banned from chat, So whats up! Whats going on here tonight.

• Upvote 10

Hey Bumper

That's what you get for complaining to someone that has zero tolerance. I saw a "bad moon rising" with that one. <_<

• Upvote 1

I never saw anything like that happening in a Forum so far. This is getting crazy..... It's like ( sorry if it looks improper comparison to some) on 9/11 they decided to start and close a few Airports Nationwide and then a few more and more and more....And at one point ALL US Airports got closed. It looked like science-fiction BUT it was occurring. Just like here right now..............I hope this bizarre ordeal gets solved harmlessly.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Hey Bumper

I have no idea, I just got home from work!! I have a call in to Adam and I am waiting on a call back!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

zzzzzzzzz is a good asset, a good source, and a good friend. Although it's all upsetting.....

....cooler heads will prevail. There's gotta be a reason for all this, and I'm sure it will all get worked out.

Thanks for your help, Bumper, please pass on to Adam that we do appreciate this site, but we're all very weary from the past week. Lot's of ultimate highs, followed by ultimate lows.

Fidelis Ad Mortem

• Upvote 7