Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

checkmate said hes gone

speedy1

ncw1980, on 22 November 2010 - 09:50 PM, said:

Now, as some of the mods have pointed out, Adam is a very busy man. I get that.

He's never too busy to push his book... anyone else notice that?

the issue is this...

Adam is a business man. pumping his site and book, and that's ok, no one is forced to be here. he is business minded.

most of the DV family are relational minded. we are comrades. wanting to invest our money, but investing in each other thru the forums and building a relationship with each post and comment... we've spent hours, days, years investing in dinar and in each other. yes we want to make money, but we are in one way or the other getting wealthier by the advice and investing tips we've gleaned from each other.

so adam owns the site, it would be great to hear from him regularly. but like most dysfunctional families dads away on business...

so us the family get a little pissed off when Dad tells us to be quiet.

i guess we are just wanting more relationship from adam. most dads are control freaks.

i don't think we would be having this outrage if Scooter or Steve1 was the site owner, they are very relational

anyways, i'm going back to therapy...

all pau.

• Upvote 4

the issue is this...

Adam is a business man. pumping his site and book, and that's ok, no one is forced to be here. he is business minded.

most of the DV family are relational minded. we are comrades. wanting to invest our money, but investing in each other thru the forums and building a relationship with each post and comment... we've spent hours, days, years investing in dinar and in each other. yes we want to make money, but we are in one way or the other getting wealthier by the advice and investing tips we've gleaned from each other.

so adam owns the site, it would be great to hear from him regularly. but like most dysfunctional families dads away on business...

i guess we are just wanting more relationship from adam. most dads are control freaks.

i don't think we would be having this outrage if Scooter or Steve1 was the site owner, they are very relational

all pau.

Lol, alot will think alot of this is broken English....but I know what pigeon is :lol: . ...and they will be :confused: at pau too :lol:

• Upvote 1

I posted before your last post. But you Have to admit that if people are paying good money and have a complaint they should be able to call Adam. It no different than anything else in Life.

And on that note, I am done.... Cya

I still havent made up my mind about tonights events, but regardless, giving out Adams phone number is incredibly invasive!

You are just like some of my freaking clients. They think because we do some business together that they are allowed to call me at all hours.

I bet you call people, at home, at like 6 am on a Sunday over some petty complaint! You are whats wrong with todays point-and-click society!

You are RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get slammed.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The sad part is I jumped on here to see how everyone was doing and then I was going to sit in front of the TV and watch my Magic play some basketball and then this!!!!!!!!! I missed the darn game!!!! It's off now!! :(:angry:

well I hope a thank you can help the night go better and I'm sure you will get one from Adam

• Upvote 1

the issue is this...

all pau.

Just what do you think pays for the FREE site??? It's the VIP members, it's the sale of the books and other things like the adds!!!

NO one is making you stay on this site!! You can leave just a easy as you signed on to this site!!

I am sorry for being so bold but this just not the night to keep causing trouble!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

That was the agreement!!!

I think SteveI and zzzzzzzzz need to take a breather and think about things before up and leaving over something silly like this!! :)

I heard Adam Freaked out on one of them over this and it was pretty heated.... I wasn't there so I can't confirm but it sounds logical...............Why else would both of them leave, how long til pheonix or viper leave? Then who would we have to bring us intel.... I feel somebody needs to put their big boy pants on and solve this before its to late and we all are left in the wind.. Just my 2 cent...... :unsure: Sorry cheif didn't mean to forget you... I hope you have big shoulders brother...

Edited by paramedic_usa
  • Upvote 1

I posted before your last post. But you Have to admit that if people are paying good money and have a complaint they should be able to call Adam. It no different than anything else in Life.

And on that note, I am done.... Cya

you don't have the right to give out personal numbers, if adam gave it to the masses, then it is his right not yours...

I heard Adam Freaked out on one of them over this and it was pretty heated.... I wasn't there so I can't confirm but it sounds logical...............Why else would both of them leave, how long til pheonix or viper leave? Then who would we have to bring us intel.... I feel somebody needs to put their big boy pants on and solve this before its to late and we all are left in the wind.. Just my 2 cent...... :unsure: Sorry cheif didn't mean to forget you... I hope you have big shoulders brother...

I have no idea what has went on between them!! All I know is what I have been dealing with on here!!

Plus, IMO the info that people like Phoenix,viper51,Scooter,Chief V, Eddie and so many other (sorry if I left out your names) share with us is presented in different ways and they are respectful to everyone including Adam when they post

• Upvote 2

:unsure:

Just what do you think pays for the FREE site??? It's the VIP members, it's the sale of the books and other things like the adds!!!

NO one is making you stay on this site!! You can leave just a easy as you signed on to this site!!

I am sorry for being so bold but this just not the night to keep causing trouble!!!

My website cost me at most 200 a year why is this one so expensive if all proceeds go to it??

• Upvote 4

:unsure:

My website cost me at most 200 a year why is this one so expensive if all proceeds go to it??

It is expensive because of the amout of people. DV is running it's own Dedicated Server. It's not cheap. I run a successful hosting company....and I host my sites with myself. I hosted the last Cc we had on my site. I set my bandwith to about 25GB. I thought it would be enough to host the CC. In a matter of about 25 minutes my site was auto-suspended by my WHM systems because I went over the bandwith just from the CC streaming from my site to the DV site. Trust me, Adam is dishing out a pretty penny to keep this site alive.

• Upvote 3

you just joined this site....so, your character is reflected by your own lack of knowledge and disrespect of seasoned investors that have been here since the beginning and have seen more on here than you will ever know! Sit on it newbie....your two cents are not worth another breath. Suck it up and go post on toys4us!

This person is as entitled to his/her opinion as you or anyone else is. Just because someone has not listened to all the misinformation here for as long as you, does not cut any ice. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO CHILL OUT!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey Bump, I've got a mark 4 vest and helmet and some kevlar shields for your legs and shoulders! Seems as though you might need em more than me at the moment. Thanks for all you do. And sorry 'bout the game...

:lol: :lol: Thanks Brother!! It's ok about the game because we lost anyway!! :lol::(:angry::D

• Upvote 2

It is expensive because of the amout of people. DV is running it's own Dedicated Server. It's not cheap. I run a successful hosting company....and I host my sites with myself. I hosted the last Cc we had on my site. I set my bandwith to about 25GB. I thought it would be enough to host the CC. In a matter of about 25 minutes my site was auto-suspended by my WHM systems because I went over the bandwith just from the CC streaming from my site to the DV site. Trust me, Adam is dishing out a pretty penny to keep this site alive.

He shoud have that covered from all the book sales that WAS to go to Haiti that never went.

• Upvote 5

Thank You!! :D

• Upvote 2

Wow, I am not even going to pretend I understand all that, way too techie for me....

You know what's funny....about 3/4 of the threads on the first page in the forum are about this :lol::lmao::shakehead: Before this happened, it was a different kind of turmoil out there :blink: . Do you think this was planned?? :rolleyes:

...well, maybe half. But still...........

Edited by hspotman

AlohaTime, on 22 November 2010 - 11:12 PM, said:

the issue is this...

all pau.

sup bumps...

thanks for agreeing with me, Adam sells to keep this site. i also said we are not forced to be here... and the invitation for any of us to leave is noted.

u do a great job as a mod! you would agree that your job would be much easier if da boss guy was around more?

not bashing montana, just thinkin more people would like to hear from him more often...

:)pau hannah

• Upvote 5