Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RV FRUSTRATION........

Legolas

I'll Keep it real.. I'm relatively new to the game.

With that said, there are some things I could put aside that are purely "pleasure" as far as property is concerned. I'm willing to part with some of those things to possibly invest in more Dinar next week - if nothing has changed :blink:

That being said, I'm willing to sell some things I don't appreciate as much, while also understanding if I break even - lose money - make money - whatever be the case, I will come away more knowledgeable about Currencies and investing. Do I feel that we are all being tricked? No. Do I have a date in mind - no.

I'm willing to take one on the chin if I'm wrong. Like I've told friends, I don't make a dime - just don't pretend like I didn't encourage you to do your OWN homework and come to your OWN conclusion.

THANKS to all that contribute... and +1 to OP as I think we need these posts to "check" our emotional side of investing and I hope I'm not PERSUADING anyone to reach beyond their means for investing... know your limits and know HOW to get out when needed -in any investing in life...

- Fresh B)

• Upvote 1

emot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifemot-worship.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I am SOOO glad you made this post. I say the same thing to people quite a bit, ( few friends who have invested along with me), but when you try and come down and make a statement that is well grounded, there's a lot of people who will take negatively to it and call people out as naysayers.

What you have stated is what I have done since day 1 of this investment and it allows me a lot less stress in my life. When it happens, it happens, I just keep it simple. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

Investments are about balls and faith. And very much believing. If you have two out of three it's not good enough. Get all three and your in the winner circle. You see it really won't matter what ever one else thinks, only you. If you think this won't happen it probably won't to you. My reality is spoken for, it's probably different than yours. I'm a winner, and I no this is a done deal. Your just talking about believe man. You did make a point on reading the B.S., KEEP AWAY FROM THE POSTS, MOST OF IT IS JUNK.

• Downvote 1