Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my friend from pakistan

paj1985

i asked my friend from pakisatn to translate this:

he said this: Its saying U r going to be a millionare soon, new govt is making changes in iraqi financial terms and money will become powerful...sooner or later x

i will pester him for more asap :)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

he said this: Its saying U r going to be a millionare soon, new govt is making changes in iraqi financial terms and money will become powerful...sooner or later x

ROFL....I needed that! Here's hoping Santa brings us big presents. I didn't get one last year.

• Upvote 3

i seen usman face2face in the week,i asked him was he joking as the email he sent back was slightly overboard,but he basically said the video says that the government are taking positive steps towards strengthening there currency,which is positive news for us. i thought this video would have been in script on here by now but have seen nothing. thought id check back and update this......GO RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Paj! Let them laugh or ridicule all they like - information is power; it's what you choose to do or NOT DO WITH IT that determines ones depth of it! I for one, try to look at things as positively as I am able and sometimes in this sojourn it h as been really hard.

Sometimes we ( people in general). Just want that feeling of immediate gratification that we forget that there are 10's of thousands of people there who are daily trying to survive and NOT our Americanized definition of struggle.

So, my point Paj, is simply that you have done your job, by passing along the information. So once you share it and it's been placed in the atmosphere, whether people accept, receive or totally disregard your efforts. YOUR hands are clean and your heart should be pure from any personal anxiety of ridicule or defamation. Rest easy my fellow Dinar brother, knowing that you your task has been completed, now sit back and rest in knowing that in due season you and those that have taken heed to the multitudinous forms, posts, genuine intel or sometimes the hard earned efforts of someone elses night long labour will pay off for the Iraqi People FIRST, then it will bless the nations that supported genuinely this historic event of our time and lastly - to whom MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS REQUIRED!

May Prosperity & Peace be the birthing of your inner man's spiritual wealth...

Best regards in Him,

Williamjr

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i will pester him for more asap smile.gif

The wall behind the man speaking has a hanging there that says business man's convention 2001. Is he at that convention talking then or in his office talking now.emot-questioned.gifemot-questioned.gif I hope it's in his office talking now!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!emot-woot.gif

I'm sorry it says Iraq Businessmens Union not convention.blush.gif Great post tho. Thank You.

Oh good....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks but that doesn't necessarily mean you can talk Arabic as your national Language is Urdu.

thats true but he says most pakistanis can understand arabic language,he certainly can....

Paj! Let them laugh or ridicule all they like - information is power; it's what you choose to do or NOT DO WITH IT that determines ones depth of it! I for one, try to look at things as positively as I am able and sometimes in this sojourn it h as been really hard.

Sometimes we ( people in general). Just want that feeling of immediate gratification that we forget that there are 10's of thousands of people there who are daily trying to survive and NOT our Americanized definition of struggle.

So, my point Paj, is simply that you have done your job, by passing along the information. So once you share it and it's been placed in the atmosphere, whether people accept, receive or totally disregard your efforts. YOUR hands are clean and your heart should be pure from any personal anxiety of ridicule or defamation. Rest easy my fellow Dinar brother, knowing that you your task has been completed, now sit back and rest in knowing that in due season you and those that have taken heed to the multitudinous forms, posts, genuine intel or sometimes the hard earned efforts of someone elses night long labour will pay off for the Iraqi People FIRST, then it will bless the nations that supported genuinely this historic event of our time and lastly - to whom MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS REQUIRED!

May Prosperity & Peace be the birthing of your inner man's spiritual wealth...

Best regards in Him,

Williamjr

thanks for your input sir ;)