Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's squash them rumors!

pirateoflight

Ok guys ... I may finally have something we can all get our teeth around! I Have a couple Iraqi clients who have not lived there for over 10 years but still have some friends and contacts there as well as an iraqi currency trader friend here in Sydney. He was very excited About what I mentioned reg the rv and understood my break down better than anyone else I've told and is taking this very seriously! They are begining a fact finding mission in the morning... My morning Is in Sydney, so about 12 hrs from now and I'm hoping to give him some **GOOD**questions to try and answer For us. He was very willing to help us discover what he can.

If you think of anything that could be a great question I will make a SMALL list if the best questions and give him the reigns to see what he can dig up.

Ps... My Arabic speaking clients (and there ars quite a few) almost all seem much more interested than others I tell. They seem to understand the potential of this investment a bit better than most. I always feel very positive after speaking with them about the coming rv :) hang in guys we're almost there!

Let's see what we can dig up and Hope we find somethin. Useful!

One love ... Pirateoflight

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Question for your contacts: "Are the Iraqi people hearing anything about an upcoming RV/RI and are they as excited as we are?" I believe that the pressure the GOI feels from their people is a good thing. I'm sure they don't want rioting in the streets! So, if they are anxiously awaiting this, as we are....I think it may come soon. Thank you for all of your help!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question for your contacts: "Are the Iraqi people hearing anything about an upcoming RV/RI and are they as excited as we are?" I believe that the pressure the GOI feels from their people is a good thing. I'm sure they don't want rioting in the streets! So, if they are anxiously awaiting this, as we are....I think it may come soon. Thank you for all of your help!

great question mikki... It's on the list thank you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it would be prudent to preface any questions posed to the Iraqi people - about the probability of making us (and them) rich - with the statement, "the American people, as well as most of the rest of the world wish them well and pray that the government that THEY elected represents ALL of them equally and that this RV is more for them than it is for the rest of the world."

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 7

I would like to know how the Iraqi people are going to benefit from the potential RV? Also, is there a program in place that will pay the Iraqi people from the money received from the oil industry's profits? I know that Kuwait gives every one of their citizens a percentage of the oil profits along with some other countries. Thank them for their help in obtaining information for us.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its is very impressive to me that when given the opportunity to ask questions of the Iraqi people...peoples first thoughts are questions concerning the well being of the Iraqi people and not just "when are WE gonna get rich"...its says a lot about the character of most of the people on this site...cause in the grand scheme of things our "profits" are far overshadowed by what these people have been through and hopefully are about to have to celebrate!!

Edited by jandantexas
  • Upvote 2

I would ask them if they know anyone personally/intimately "in the know" in Iraq? Banking or government contacts? Just as in this country, the general population only know what the insiders let them know.......the real intel comes from the people running the show.

If IBM is going to merge with another company, how many average joe citizens will know about it? not many until after the fact, but how many corporate big wigs who are working on the deal know, a lot....they just don't publically talk. Same situation over there.....we need intel from the insiders! Do they know any???????? If so, what will they tell????????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wish there was a way to help the Iraqi Citizens understand how fragile their new democracy really is.

The past couple of years in America have shown us all how easily our freedoms can be hijacked.

The Iraqis have been through hell and now they are on the way back.

I pray that part of their education will be to teach the young people to be very aware of the policies, agendas & politicians governing.

Let's hope the citizens will pay close attention to everything their elected officials do & read every piece of legislation.

Let's hope they become highly protective of their new democracy.

We wish them all the best and congratulate them on their brilliant new future.

Peace

• Upvote 2

Mikki from the Iraqi people I talk to and work with here, none of them think it is going to happen and they are all willing to sell me every Dinar they have for 100 dollar bills USD. They think and believe that their Dinar will never be worth anything. I try to convince them otherwise, but they have all been trading with the dollar for 40 plus years and have no interest what so ever to change. We all need to realize that these people have been held back and pushed down for sooo long that they do not trust any GOVT. Saddam used to kill people who tried to teach the ways of the world, and alot of these people have never even been to school. Hopefully this RV can get done and bring some long overdue good to this region.

• Upvote 2

Mikki from the Iraqi people I talk to and work with here, none of them think it is going to happen and they are all willing to sell me every Dinar they have for 100 dollar bills USD. They think and believe that their Dinar will never be worth anything. I try to convince them otherwise, but they have all been trading with the dollar for 40 plus years and have no interest what so ever to change.

Why would these people be trading with US currency when 40 years ago their currency was almost 4X greater then ours(3.3778us to be exact)? :unsure:

Edited by paramedic_usa
  • Upvote 2

Thank them for allowing us to ask questions through them.

1. If we have an opportunity to help the Iraqi people in some way (Through investments or a non-profit organization we can create and fund) what would be the one area we could do the most good?

2. This is THE question that will 100% affect the rate that we see. How many Dinar are in circulation? I understand Trillions have been printed but some gurus claim that Iraq has pulled back much of this currency (as much as 80%). The amount of Dinar that is in circulation is the primary factor that will drive the rate. If it is in the billions, the rate should be pretty high (3+?) if the Dinar in circulation is in the Trillions (hundreds of Trillions) the rate will be pretty low (< 1).

Thanks for doing this.

PriateofLight,

I am certain that you, yourself know exactly what questions to ask in this fact finding mission on our behalf.

Do let these people know that we stand with them in Freedom we all wish that their Democratic Republic be blessed by thier long standing patience, indomitable courage and perserverance that our own Founding Fathers so often passed on to posterity.

May God Bless their efforts to remain free with equal rights for one and all.

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

Not sure if this has any relevance, but a man in his early 20s who lives in Baghdad friended me on Facebook (friend of a friend sort of thing). He's just a regular guy on the street, but I still wanted to ask if he is hearing anything about this:

Me: "Omar, I would like to ask you a question, if you don't mind. I have some dinar, and I have friends who are invested in the dinar. These friends tell me that the value of the dinar will increase soon. Some say it will go as high as it used to be in Hussein's time, or close to the Kuwaiti dinar. Others say it will increase, but maybe only even with the US dollar.

What do the Iraqi people think? Do they expect it to increase in value? I've been told that until the dinar increases in value the Iraqi people won't have the wealth they should have, given that Iraq is such a rich nation in oil and gas. What do you hear the Iraqi people say?"

Omar: "mmmmmmm i really don't know but we are occupied like u know, and after 8 months of the last election the government not formed so i don't think its goona be raised until 2 or 3 years, but to make sure i will ask people about it i promise."

This was not what I wanted to hear, but he just wrote that this morning. I'll give him time to ask around and see if he comes back with a different answer later.

Not sure if this has any relevance, but a man in his early 20s who lives in Baghdad friended me on Facebook (friend of a friend sort of thing). He's just a regular guy on the street, but I still wanted to ask if he is hearing anything about this:

Me: "Omar, I would like to ask you a question, if you don't mind. I have some dinar, and I have friends who are invested in the dinar. These friends tell me that the value of the dinar will increase soon. Some say it will go as high as it used to be in Hussein's time, or close to the Kuwaiti dinar. Others say it will increase, but maybe only even with the US dollar.

What do the Iraqi people think? Do they expect it to increase in value? I've been told that until the dinar increases in value the Iraqi people won't have the wealth they should have, given that Iraq is such a rich nation in oil and gas. What do you hear the Iraqi people say?"

Omar: "mmmmmmm i really don't know but we are occupied like u know, and after 8 months of the last election the government not formed so i don't think its goona be raised until 2 or 3 years, but to make sure i will ask people about it i promise."

This was not what I wanted to hear, but he just wrote that this morning. I'll give him time to ask around and see if he comes back with a different answer later.

LMFAO - R u serious with this post? No way.......

Are you asking if I was serious when I asked him the question? I assure you I was very serious.

If you are asking if he is serious in his reply, I assume so. He's just one adult male Iraqi who lives in Baghdad. Not an official. I wondered if the Iraqi people are expecting an RV, that's why I asked the question. I only have his opinion so far, but he promised to ask others.

I really don't expect the Iraqi government to announce to the people that they will RV the dinar soon. If they did that it would be financial suicide for them. But I did wonder if the Iraqi people are already expecting it to happen. That was the reason for my question.