Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next year's budget will be ready in the coming days

k98nights

الشلاه: Next year's budget will be ready in the coming days A member of the National Alliance on the rule of law الشلاه that the Iraqi parliament sent last Saturday a book quickly to the Iraqi government calls for Urgency to send the budget of 2011, explaining that the budget will be ready but the Iraqi parliament after the government put an end to its within the next few days will be discussed, according to a mechanism with the mentality of the more extensive, pointing out that the budget for next year will be better and more comprehensive of the budget.

الشلاه Said: button_sound.gif

Monday, November 15, 2010

http://www.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(m3qCU2W7ywEkAAAANThlOTk2ODEtYzBmOC00N2NlLWFiYTEtMGZhY2U1NmFlYzE165WlqL5FAB_Py9TOLlPJvUls9gA1))/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=40691&LinkID=151

• Upvote 9

الشلاه: Next year's budget will be ready in the coming days A member of the National Alliance on the rule of law الشلاه that the Iraqi parliament sent last Saturday a book quickly to the Iraqi government calls for Urgency to send the budget of 2011, explaining that the budget will be ready but the Iraqi parliament after the government put an end to its within the next few days will be discussed, according to a mechanism with the mentality of the more extensive, pointing out that the budget for next year will be better and more comprehensive of the budget.

http://www.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(m3qCU2W7ywEkAAAANThlOTk2ODEtYzBmOC00N2NlLWFiYTEtMGZhY2U1NmFlYzE165WlqL5FAB_Py9TOLlPJvUls9gA1))/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=40691&LinkID=151

Sounds really good. Thanks for the post and have a blessed day.

Alfalh: Next Year's Budget Will Be Ready In the Coming Days

A member of the National Coalition for the state of law Alfalh that the Iraqi parliament sent Saturday a book quickly to the Iraqi government demanded urgency in sending the budget in 2011, explaining that the budget will be ready, however, the Iraqi parliament after the end the government's procedures during the next few days to be discussed by the mechanism of endorsement mentality of more expansion, noting that next year's budget will be better and more comprehensive than the budget.

The Alfalh:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://radionawa.com/(X(1)A(fUfPJWW7ywEkAAAAM2E5NzUxYWUtZDExOS00ZDUwLTkwYTctYjZjNDA2NGNhNGYwYYWN9bb2XPV1328nmHE-2skwtOI1))/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx%3Fid%3D40691%26LinkID%3D151%26AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport%3D1&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

• Upvote 1

2011 budget to be approved soon – official

November 15, 2010 - 05:43:32

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A member of the Dawlat al-Qanoon, Ali al-Shalah, said on Monday that the 2011 budget will be approved soon.

“The Iraqi parliament sent last Saturday a letter to the Iraqi government, asking it to speed up sending the 2011 budget,” al-Shalah told Aswat al-Iraq news agency, noting that the budget will be ready in the coming few days.

“The next budget will be better than the 2010 budget,” he added

2011 budget to be approved soon – official

• Upvote 2

Alfalh: Next Year's Budget Will Be Ready In the Coming Days

A member of the National Coalition for the state of law Alfalh that the Iraqi parliament sent Saturday a book quickly to the Iraqi government demanded urgency in sending the budget in 2011, explaining that the budget will be ready, however, the Iraqi parliament after the end the government's procedures during the next few days to be discussed by the mechanism of endorsement mentality of more expansion, noting that next year's budget will be better and more comprehensive than the budget.

The Alfalh:

http://translate.goo...oogle.com&twu=1

I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT HELD UP THE RV TODAY, THEY WANT TO ADD TO THE 2011 BUDGET AND MAKE IT BETTER IN THE NEXT COMING DAYS. RV AFTER HOLIDAY THIS MONTH I BELIEVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY, BUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TODAY!!!!!!!1

• Upvote 8

Parliament tells GOI to urgently prepare 2011 budget; Will be ready in the coming days

A member of the National Coalition for the state of law Alfalh said that the Iraqi parliament sent Saturday a book quickly to the Iraqi government demanded urgency in sending the budget in 2011.

He explained that the budget will be ready, however, the Iraqi parliament after the end the government’s procedures during the next few days. It will be discussed by the mechanism of endorsement mentality of more expansion, noting that next year’s budget will be better and more comprehensive than the budget.

http://radionawa.com/(X(1)A(5YbvOXK7ywEkAAAAN2U0NDM2MWEtZDc3Ny00NzAzLTk2YmMtNzBjOWZjMzAwY2JiFhJP0mbTGYkof3Ms7LZm2-ta6EM1))/ar/NewsDetailN.aspx?id=40691&LinkID=151&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

oops didnt see it wa sposted lol

Edited by inheritance

This is GREAT news! Obviously we all want it to happen NOW - but I'd much rather have them get it right and not make a big mistake or overlook a certain angle! All that being said, I think the old notion of every day they don't do it allows MORE investors to double down or alert new investors. I think they know a "couple days" is important because of that undeniable fact alone. Unless, we are all being duped into this investment - there's just no solid reasoning why you would just let it sit out there a day longer than needed to mitigate additional speculation in the "pre" RV rate of the Iraqi Dinar.

Just my opinion!

- Fresh :blink:

• Upvote 6

http://www.radionawa...0691&LinkID=151

Great find!

UMmmm....let's see

1. Approval of 2011 Budget

2. Approval of Miliki's cabinette

3. Removal of Ch. 7

4. Government seated

5.........Then the RV.....

6......Then our own version of the RV Dance! :)

Does that seem to make sense? Or am I missing a step?

Thanks

Hey there,

I am sorry, I am also too eager to get the RV news but a question arises hear

who will approve point 1 ie Approval of Budget untill pint 4 is in place ie untill they have a body of govt to make and approve the budget....

wat say??????

2011 budget will be ready in the coming days

A member of the National Coalition for the state of law Alfalh that the Iraqi parliament sent Saturday a book quickly to the Iraqi government demanded urgency in sending the budget in 2011, explaining that the budget will be ready, however, the Iraqi parliament after the end the government's procedures during the next few days to be discussed by the mechanism of endorsement mentality of more expansion, noting that next year's budget will be better and more comprehensive than the budget

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/22213.html&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

The Iraqi parliament sent last Saturday a letter to the Iraqi government, asking it to speed up sending the 2011 budget

This is probably a dumb question but what is the difference between Parliament and the Iraqi Government? It seems from this article as well as others that they are separate but how? I was under the impression that Parliament is the government. We have been waiting for them to form the government and they meet as Parliament so ... how are they different?

This is GREAT news! Obviously we all want it to happen NOW - but I'd much rather have them get it right and not make a big mistake or overlook a certain angle! All that being said, I think the old notion of every day they don't do it allows MORE investors to double down or alert new investors. I think they know a "couple days" is important because of that undeniable fact alone. Unless, we are all being duped into this investment - there's just no solid reasoning why you would just let it sit out there a day longer than needed to mitigate additional speculation in the "pre" RV rate of the Iraqi Dinar.

Just my opinion!

- Fresh :blink:

They have not sold cash for 27 days now, there will be no new outstanding liquidity they will have to cover because they have controlled the amount. They could care less if 1 investor or 10k investors the net amount will be the same.

They have not sold cash for 27 days now, there will be no new outstanding liquidity they will have to cover because they have controlled the amount. They could care less if 1 investor or 10k investors the net amount will be the same.

Please answer me one question. Zero / no cash sold for 27 days? What does that mean. I keep hearing that.

I hope I dont get bashed too much.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1