Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New word...no RV in 2010 according to the CBI!!!

hrdbawl

Good morning cris, in no way am I questions your information, however I would like to correct it as to facts. The UN has approved the removal of Chapter 7 being lifted with guidelines. The two guidelines in question were the current value of the currency has to be increased and the Oil for Food. I hope this helps. God Bless.

Whew! Okay, now that I'm sick to my stomach from this post, I'll go throw up, feel better and get on with the day!

Thanks again Steve! You keep me on the straight and narrow. Without you, my head is spinning with all the stuff posted on this forum. You are the lighthouse. Keep the sanity coming!!! :P

• Upvote 1

Whew! Okay, now that I'm sick to my stomach from this post, I'll go throw up, feel better and get on with the day!

Thanks again Steve! You keep me on the straight and narrow. Without you, my head is spinning with all the stuff posted on this forum. You are the lighthouse. Keep the sanity coming!!! :P

I agree Steve, yours is just as needed as all the others "in the know" info! Thanks for all you do for us bud! :D

I agree that posting this is okay but not under "according to cbi" it should say according to AC

Well....there is a "C" in there :lol:

Everyone relax. AC is incredibly known for causing mass panic here at DV! Remember?! He's one of select few that told us that no one they were NOT going to get the GOI in place until after 2011...possibly 2012! He's pulling your chain again! This IS happening because globally the pressure is too great for Iraq! So you MUST treat him as the kid that when things arent going his way, he will TRY and bring down everyone else! Trust he's still eating a tremendous amount of crow just from actions taken just yesterday! I'm a realist, plus I choose to spread hope! Go RV!!! Everyone deserves here!!! B):D

This just means the funds in the DFI are going to continue to be protected from lawsuits.

Yep, and this article was posted months ago, reposted a month or so after that, and again now!

Well, that is a big bummer! Back to the salt mines for now.

Not from this report are you going back to the mines.

Now I'm really confused. I thought it was release of Chapter 7 and then an RV?

Okay Double R. That's what I had remembered. I'll have to go back and look at the notes from Okie about the DFI funds. I have forgotten what he said. But from what I'm remembering, this is not necessarily a bad thing and not necessarily something that could hold up the RV.

According to Frank26 there is a quid pro quo agreement with Iraq for naming, seating, HAVING the GOI in place combined with RI/RV and a relatively instantaneous release from Chapt 7 (lets face it ... for all practical purposes except a few things ... chapt 7 isn't being enforced i.e. fertilizer, tanks, war birds, war ships, etc) it won't take much and the UNSC would love to hold an impromptu news conference.

• Upvote 2

This is the type of uninformed, bomb-throwing post that dirves me up the wall. To title a post "New Word...no RV according to the CBI!!!" is misleading and irresponsible. You have no idea what is going on and to title your post as you have, is only destabilizing a lot of investors.....unless that is your motive. Mods, please note this and please screen posts like this for misleading and misrepresented content.

No offense Captain but it's a rumour and if someone is going to have a knee jerk reaction and base their decision on a fly by rumour that's on them. Just like what you choose to believe and what you do is your responsibility.

If you have made peace with the money you have invested, researched info that's been provided here, and you accept the fact that to do this requires some amount faith because its totally speculative, then I would say your pretty solid.

Right now I think we should all take a step back and regroup. A lot of baloney is going to be tossed around and part of it is because we are all jacked up over the formation of the GOI.

• Upvote 2

I VALUE EVERYONES OPINION HERE AT DV, SO MANY PEOPLE WITH GOOD INTEL...BUT, HONESTLY THE AC REALLY THROWS A NEGATIVE SPIN ON EVERYTHING, I TRY NOT TO READ HIS CRAP BUT WHEN ITS IN FRONT OF YOU ITS KINDA HARD NOT TO.......I WONDER WHY HE IS SUCH A NEGATIVE PERSON...JUST RUINS THE MOOD, I WILL TRY AND NOT READ ANY OF HIS GARBAGE IN THE FUTURE....ONE QUESTION, DOES HE HAVE AN AX TO GRIND WITH DV :blink:

• Upvote 1

I agree! People are quick to type without even thinking it through thoroughly about what they are posting..thus causing mass hysteria when they, themselves don't have a clue about what is going on. And please, please, please people stop feeding into this..it will save you stress among other things. How many times have we gone through this where one post, kills the momentum? Breathe...biggrin.gif

Okay, I'm done venting...

You guys are brutal! If AC is that full of crap don't read the post!! A post like this will only destabalize investors if they are depending on the guru's for info!! Educate yourself people! Sites like this were meant to share info and intel not bash the hell out of each other!! I think its pathetic hrdbwl had to start the post "don't shoot me guys"!!!! I saw a post earlier today from "Scooter" stating Feb or March 2011 for RV , is he next to be lynched? OK now I'm done venting!!!

You guys are brutal! If AC is that full of crap don't read the post!! A post like this will only destabalize investors if they are depending on the guru's for info!! Educate yourself people! Sites like this were meant to share info and intel not bash the hell out of each other!! I think its pathetic hrdbwl had to start the post "don't shoot me guys"!!!! I saw a post earlier today from "Scooter" stating Feb or March 2011 for RV , is he next to be lynched? OK now I'm done venting!!!

Link please.... Regarding Scooter stating Feb or March 2011 for RV. Thank you.

Good morning cris, in no way am I questions your information, however I would like to correct it as to facts. The UN has approved the removal of Chapter 7 being lifted with guidelines. The two guidelines in question were the current value of the currency has to be increased and the Oil for Food. I hope this helps. God Bless.

Steve, Do you know exactly where I can get this information?

Hey Mathew. The Scooter article you referenced was actually from earlier this year and resurfaced today...just FYI.

Peace

• Upvote 1

Good, you feel better now? Brutal or not...it's the way it is....

• Upvote 1

Please remember we have been told repeatedly that just prior to the RV we would a lot of negative intel and reports coming out of Iraq, could it be that AC's contacts feed him negative reports as he is a known Internet info provider, and reaches possibly thousands of people?

Stay positive and keep praying God's will be done

Dhill958

• Upvote 2

Link please.... Regarding Scooter stating Feb or March 2011 for RV. Thank you.

My mistake , it was a post from January this year that some one responded to today! I didn't look at the date he posted it , let the beating begin!!! I'll take it like a man!!!

Here's the link anyway!

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5207-rv-my-two-cents/page__st__60

Hey Mathew. The Scooter article you referenced was actually from earlier this year and resurfaced today...just FYI.

Peace

Just realized that , my mistake Neo.

• Upvote 2

If memory serves me right. The article from Scooter was from LAST YEAR, PERTAING TO IT TO RV IN FEB/MARCH THIS YEAR. :blink:

Hold tight, my friends, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it is NOT A FREIGHT TRAIN. B)

It is the light of a glorious new day/new life and new adverture! :woot:

Blessings to you and your. Now and forever. :hug:

And God Bless this beautiful country that we live in, and God Bless and Protect all of the men and woman of the Armed Forces who are making that all possible. :twothumbs:

And God watch over and protect the INNOCENT people of Iraq. May their joy come quickly and forever. Let the past be nothing but a bad dream, that in time,

will hopefully be forgetten and fade away. :bow:

In Jesus name I do pray. And GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! THROUGH HIM, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. :hug::blush:

Blessing, Health and Prosperity to each and every one of you and your families! :lol:

dravmorris2 :lol:

Everyone relax. AC is incredibly known for causing mass panic here at DV! Remember?! He's one of select few that told us that no one they were NOT going to get the GOI in place until after 2011...possibly 2012! He's pulling your chain again! This IS happening because globally the pressure is too great for Iraq! So you MUST treat him as the kid that when things arent going his way, he will TRY and bring down everyone else! Trust he's still eating a tremendous amount of crow just from actions taken just yesterday! I'm a realist, plus I choose to spread hope! Go RV!!! Everyone deserves here!!! B):D

Thank you! I take great solace in your words and do remember the "no GOI". He does seem to have an axe to grind. :D

Yep, and this article was posted months ago, reposted a month or so after that, and again now!

Not from this report are you going back to the mines.

According to Frank26 there is a quid pro quo agreement with Iraq for naming, seating, HAVING the GOI in place combined with RI/RV and a relatively instantaneous release from Chapt 7 (lets face it ... for all practical purposes except a few things ... chapt 7 isn't being enforced i.e. fertilizer, tanks, war birds, war ships, etc) it won't take much and the UNSC would love to hold an impromptu news conference.

I remember now. Thanks for the reminder!

good grief people yes the banks are week right now and no this means they have to get the RV done to strenghthen the banks so they can support. My gosh people use some common since. Quit trying your best to find some way to be negative about YOUR INVESTMENT BE PROUD YOU HAVE INVESTED AND PLANNED FOR YOUR FAMILY . I CAN'T STAND ANYMORE DING DONG COMMENTS TONIGHT. GOOD NIGHT Rev Dan

ITS TOOK YOU LOT THAT LONG TO GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS WHEN I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AROUND 3 MONTHS

YOU LOT JUST CRACK ME UP WITH YOUR NEWS, INFO, INTEL, BS, GURU`S, MEDIC, FRANK26 & SO ON

STOP READING C**P GET REAL IT AINT HAPPENG THIS YEAR

IN THE GOOD OLD AMERICAN VOICE

IF THE DOG HADENT STOPPED FOR A S**T HE WOULD HAVE SURE CAUGHT THE RABBIT

PUMPERS I S**T UM EVERY MORNING ABOUT 7AM GMT

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 11