Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What amount would your Dinar have to revalue at to get you to run naked through your neighborhood?

RichNick123

Seriously anything above .35 and I am streaking through the gated community I live in shouting "I Am The Man!" Security willl probably catch me on the fairway of the 6th hole in their little golf cart with a police light on top of it. I will gladly pay my fine and kinow it was worth every penny!!

What about you? Nothing better to do until we get the GOI seated so why not relax and have some fun while waiting?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Seriously anything above .35 and I am streaking through the gated community I live in shouting "I Am The Man!" Security willl probably catch me on the fairway of the 6th hole in their little golf cart with a police light on top of it. I will gladly pay my fine and kinow it was worth every penny!!

What about you? Nothing better to do until we get the GOI seated so why not relax and have some fun while waiting?

Nick...right there with ya .....anything above bout .30 will do it for me :lol:

• Upvote 1

Dude that is just so not right!!!!! Not the picture I had in my mind!!

haha nakeds is naked BUT didnt think it would be appropriate on here. but lets all go the full hog. swing swing.lol :D

WAIT one hot second...Is that Keepm in that pic? Sure looks like it! :o:o:o

rumour has it that keep did attend this run. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding me......the competition is fierce. I know any number of guys that will PAY YOU to run through your neighborhood naked. Me, I'm going to Possum's and run around waving strange animal skins. GO RV.

• Upvote 1

I have 2/3 of my Dinar in a Roth IRA so my gameplan is a bit different. $1+ and the hard currency is GONE! $2+ and half my Roth is sold. $3+ and liquidate the entire Roth and I'm officially out of the dinar game. At that point, I'll free fall in a parachute in those very "panties in the air" (I'll pm you with my address) with handfulls of Dinar screaming all the way down. Once in a lifetime events deserve a freaky response. :lol:

• Upvote 3