Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am done with don't promote other sites

uncs

I know that we are not supposed to pump other sites but this guy is totally out of line for his post and here is the copy and paste.

All,

I need more information on this. I’ve been getting information ALL DAY that Baghdad is being attacked, and that they’ve had MAJOR BOMBINGS there. It’s interesting this has started literally HOURS after our 20,000 Units arrived. What is going on?! Please collaborate, share, and discuss… Apparently Maliki is calling for even more reinforcements

HEY don't promote other sites, They are TROOPS not UNITS! Your web site is horrible and all you do is pump Dinar Sales.

1. Your sources are so bad that they rotate through like Tiac, and Terry K.

2. You can not confirm anything and your site has pumped the rate and date is done for months. PRODUCE IT!

3. YOU ARE SPAM 100% SPAM.

Sorry everyone but this guy is an idiot and he supposedly has all these great contacts and he is asking us for info! You crossed the line pal from somebody who HAS SERVED! I am not a "bleep" UNIT! I WAS A SOLDIER!

Edited by Dogmatic1
implied profanity
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 6

Right on UNCS... Tired of seeing him and all his cronies posts garbage with the last line being GO RV or GOD Bless. They need to be shut down. Totally.

And yes I know I don't have to read their posts. However; you have to read at least the title and I am getting tired of the DD site posting all his stuff in the Rumor Section. I don't even go to that site much anymore.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Guest Ratatap

I know that we are not supposed to pump other sites but this guy is totally out of line for his post and here is the copy and paste.

All,

I need more information on this. I’ve been getting information ALL DAY that Baghdad is being attacked, and that they’ve had MAJOR BOMBINGS there. It’s interesting this has started literally HOURS after our 20,000 Units arrived. What is going on?! Please collaborate, share, and discuss… Apparently Maliki is calling for even more reinforcements

HEY don't promote other sites, They are TROOPS not UNITS! Your web site is horrible and all you do is pump Dinar Sales.

2. You can not confirm anything and your site has pumped the rate and date is done for months. PRODUCE IT!

Sorry everyone but this guy is an idiot and he supposedly has all these great contacts and he is asking us for info! You crossed the line pal from somebody who HAS SERVED! I am not a "bleep" UNIT! I WAS A SOLDIER!

No offense taken UNCS and I do not see this as a pump for another site. We take your loyalty to your cohorts as commendatory.

Troops be Safe

Go RV!!!!!!

Edited by Dogmatic1
implied profanity in quote
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

uncs , I have never been to or heard of the site you refer to, but in any event I would take the word of any soldier FIRST over any other poster. Soldiers have a code of honor, while the person you speak of..... well you get the picture. Thanks for serving and for the post.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

This from CNN Website – http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/11/02/iraq.baghdad.blasts/index.html

Baghdad, Iraq (CNN) — At least 63 people were killed and 285 others were wounded in a series of explosions across the capital Tuesday, police said.

The blasts included 14 car bombs, two roadside bombs and mortar attacks in at least 17 neighborhoods of the capital, most of them in Shiite neighborhoods, police said.

In an earlier report, police said there had been three roadside bombs and a sticky bomb, a device typically placed on a vehicle.

Explosions struck the Shiite neighborhoods of Kadhimiya in the northwest; Amil, Bayaa and Shulaa in the southwest; Ur and Zuhour in the northeast; Sadr City, Kamaliya and Amin in the east; and Abu Dhsir in the southern part of the city.

Other blasts struck mixed Sunni-Shiite neighborhoods, including Waziriya, Yarmouk, Jihad and Eghraiat.

“We are aware of multiple explosions in the Baghdad area with resultant casualties,” the U.S. military said in response to a query from CNN. “At this time, no request for [u.S. Forces - Iraq] support has been made but we are providing intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance coverage over some of the explosion sites.”

HMMMMMM!!! Guess his intel was correct.

Edited by shirleyjune
  • Upvote 4

Lol, why do you even go to that site if you get so worked up! It is not worth the stress you are having and the elevated BP and HR. All your doing is taking time off your life. Just stay on DV and be happy! :) Remember it is up to you how you spend your time that you will never get back. Until money is in my account from the RV everything and I mean everything is a rumor. Treat it that way and things go easier. This is a longterm investment and it it happens tomorrow great and if it take two or more years great. That is my opinion anyways and everyone has one as they say. All the best and hope for a RV sometime soon.

• Upvote 3

I don't know about all that other stuff (nor do I concern myself with it) but there absolutely was bombing going on there today. Heard it for myself while I was on the phone there with someone today.

All,

• Upvote 4

Of course, then again, I will be sitting in front of the tv screaming at the idiots on msnbc, and my wife will say, why do you go to that channel, all you do is yell?, and I tell her, I like to feel the vein in my neck bulge! That way I know my heart is pumping really good!LOL

I was concerned about the bombings, also, but we can't control the cowardice of the insurgents.

terrorists and insurgents do suck but do you guys think now that maybe the GOI will actually follow through with this formation finally. perhapsthis could be a catalyst to finally reach an agreement? maybe the country can start to work towards some degree of stabilization. after 8 months forming a govt will not make other countries all of a sudden think Iraq has it together...hence the troop support. come on iraqi leaders getr done!

stay safe troops

How many of us, on this site, when we want to know something, puts it out there for answers/responses. What's the difference with this? As for "units" vs "troops", a misuse of words... nothing more. Easy mistake. Maybe stay away from that site for a while...

• Upvote 1

Not to mention ole DD has added a new MONEY making thing to his site. You can sign up and he will text you when the RV comes. He says he is not in in for the money and then he adds this... :rolleyes:

Again, what's the difference between this and other sites?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

BANE is right. I find it disconcerting that he has created a money maker text system and now Adams book is 80% off. If indeed the RV is imminent, then give the book away free...what kind of monetary bonus is that compared to the RV. And, this text messaging system isn't necessary because he has millions of dinar and won't need the income.

These two things make me uncomfortable.

Not bashing, just an observation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seems to me that Adam as well as DD are only in it for the money. period.

As soon as the RV happens I believe that folks will cash in and disappear. Very few, and I 'mean very few people will ever

come on to this site as well as DD's. They will be too busy with their own lives to go to a site that only wants their money

I will agree that the info both sites provide is good, but, the majority of folks will be too busy.

• Upvote 2

BANE is right. I find it disconcerting that he has created a money maker text system and now Adams book is 80% off. If indeed the RV is imminent, then give the book away free...what kind of monetary bonus is that compared to the RV. And, this text messaging system isn't necessary because he has millions of dinar and won't need the income.

These two things make me uncomfortable.

Not bashing, just an observation.

Ok then Joe. I am curious as to how much of your work you provide at a discount. How much do you give away for free?

I am not bashing you or defending Adam, because I don't think either is necessary.

Just trying to put things into perspective. As far a DD, I could care less what he is doing for money, but we all have to make a buck to support our families.

Hopefully we all make that almighty dollar in an honorable way.

Dave

Seems to me that Adam as well as DD are only in it for the money. period.

As soon as the RV happens I believe that folks will cash in and disappear. Very few, and I 'mean very few people will ever

come on to this site as well as DD's. They will be too busy with their own lives to go to a site that only wants their money

I will agree that the info both sites provide is good, but, the majority of folks will be too busy.

Of course....we will all be too busy elsewhere to be on this site or any other. Good point and I totally agree!

• Upvote 1