Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence or Not??

RichNick123

I have a question regarding the 20,000 troops that maybe an experienced serviceman could answer. I read in a post earlier today that these troops are training stateside. How long would it take to move this many troops to Iraq? It has been suggested that these troops are to perform a security mission for an upcoming event. It has also been suggested that an RV could take place as early as Monday, Nov 1. Is there any possible way all these troops could be in place in this timeframe?

VERY VERY possible to move this many troops by the 1st.

• Upvote 1

Mr Rich that is the only number I can come up with also. I can't find anywhere at all where is was traded GLOBAL at anything higher than that. maybe someone aout there could help us out on this one.

The IQD was valued as high as $3.3778 through 1973 when it was devalued to $3.2169 where it stayed until the Gulf War. The CBI/Shabibi has clearly stated their intention of restoring the IQD to it's former value. Many articles have come out about that and there has been a great amount of discussion on this very subject.

There's a TON of really good information right here in DV, as well as out there (Internet) that you can find with very simple Google searches. This should help get you started: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

It's nice to know the basics of any investment one invested in....

Go RV!

• Upvote 3

The knocking off of the 3 zeros simply means that as the 000 notes are exchanged for smaller more manageable denominations, those larger notes will be withdrawn from circulation. A 25K note will become 500 50IQD notes or 2,500 10IQD notes, etc. Once the RV happens, it would be kinda difficult to pay for a $1 loaf of bread with a $75,000+ note, wouldn't ya agree? In addition, all Iraqis will have bank accounts attached to ATM/debit cards which they already have (2 years now) and which they will use for most purchases. That's what's been worked on for manyl months.... tying in all the Iraq banking systems to the ATMs and to the CBI and the international banking arena. Thanks to all the wonderful and knowledgeable folks here in DV, all this info is right here in this forum, just takes a little reading! Thank you DVers!

This is one investment worth knowing a little about! :lol:;)

Go RV!

The IQD was valued as high as $3.3778 through 1973 when it was devalued to $3.2169 where it stayed until the Gulf War. The CBI/Shabibi has clearly stated their intention of restoring the IQD to it's former value. Many articles have come out about that and there has been a great amount of discussion on this very subject.

There's a TON of really good information right here in DV, as well as out there (Internet) that you can find with very simple Google searches. This should help get you started: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_dinar

It's nice to know the basics of any investment one invested in....

Go RV!

Yes everyone has read that, but like it says most of the info is unsourced on wiki, Mr Rich and I are refering to when it was trader GLOBAL. Not what Saddam had it valued at.

The thing I find most interesting is that 20,000 troops are being deployed and not one thing about it on the news!!!!!! What's up with that! This whole thing has bizarre twist and turns and nobody can get an honest answer about anything out of anyone. Isn't it great

Trick or treat

Yes everyone has read that, but like it says most of the info is unsourced on wiki, Mr Rich and I are refering to when it was trader GLOBAL. Not what Saddam had it valued at.

Please re read that Wiki info. Those values were BEFORE Saddam. There are many many other sites that are not Wiki that can give you great history on the IQD. Wiki just summarized it well.

;)

Please re read that Wiki info. Those values were BEFORE Saddam. There are many many other sites that are not Wiki that can give you great history on the IQD. Wiki just summarized it well.

;)

I wasn't referring to the pre-saddam period. I was responding to the statement that the rate could return to its value before the invasion. (scroll up) I'm assuming he meant the 2003 invasion and that value was apparently lower than the current value of .00086. So I'm wondering what value JC was referring to because we don't want it to go back to .00027 where it was before the 2003 invasion.

Maybe all of you so-called gurus should do the same! Who put you in charge of who should be here!!! :angry:

The people put us in charge.....

.....Don't you know the Golden Rule

He who owns the Gold makes the rules......

Well in this case it's the RV Info.

We are here posting the facts about this and a lot of

us have spent hundreds of hours doing this and if you

don't agree, thats fine just say

Thank You and be on your way.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Truth be told I really don't know Jack about the details & analysis, but if the Dinar isn't even a recognized currency, I can't imagine the UN or anyone else having to consider the Dinar for anything, globally or not. I mean it just doesn't even count right now, true?

You are absolutely right. But it is the small details, such as this one, that continue to go unnoticed. Get ready to be bashed off the website.

ohmy.gif .....danger will robinson, danger....

....hehehe, seriously, ease up, the bold is killin me! hehehe, no really, most of the "gurus" are really cool, just gotta put it all in perspective....wink.gif

I second that. We are all in the same boat here, Play nice

You are absolutely right. But it is the small details, such as this one, that continue to go unnoticed. Get ready to be bashed off the website.

Hey don't worry, most of us in the know

will be gone Nov. 1 and the rest of you'all

won't know what happened.

Most of us are tired of bringing you the facts

and than being persucuted by the naysayers.

Not to worry I won't be posting anymore

looks like my ride is up.

• Upvote 4

The people put us in charge.....

.....Don't you know the Golden Rule

He who owns the Gold makes the rules......

Well in this case it's the RV Info.

We are here posting the facts about this and a lot of

us have spent hundreds of hours doing this and if you

don't agree, thats fine just say

Thank You and be on your way.

Perfect post Bball now we do not have to say it! Blessings and

GOD BLESS AMERICA!biggrin.gif

From dinar history facts:

Prior to United Nations sanctions, the Iraqi dinar traded at 3.35 per U.S. dollar, and prior to the war in Iraq, the Iraqi dinar traded at .33 U.S. Dollars. During major combat operations, the Iraqi dinar declined to an all time low. However, after major combat operations, the value of the dinar increased 25%. Countries such as Germany (post WWII) and Kuwait (post Iraqi invasion) experienced a similar devaluation of their currency, but both countries recovered. Today, the dinar has increased from 3,500 against the dollar during the U.S. led invasion last year to 1,400 against the U.S. dollar.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1

To BBALL

I have been following your posts for a long time and I have nothing but respect for you. I read your frustration in replying to the negative and honestly worthless posts. I share it and I want to reply harshly to them so badly that is eating me inside, but I recognize they simply can't get it. Not enough brain cells. So, please ignore them, you are way above them. They can only see right in front of their own eyes, not the big picture. Please keep on posting your valuable information. Who that doesn't understand can't be educated, can only criticize.

• Upvote 3

Where do you get this info?

http://www.un.org/Depts/treasury/

Just setting the record straight. A BCT will typically take one month to deploy, give or take any additional assets attached for the deployment. The only article I found on the deployment was the one listed on the thread posted earlier. I noticed that the rotation in the article said they will be deployed for 12 months. I'm personally leaning towards simple coincidence of their rotation happening at this time vs being called in specifically to handle any "special" events. Below are reference links discussing how the U.S. has changed from Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) to Operation New Dawn. Also, there are two press releases for units deploying, but nothing about an entire BCT.

Links:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/18/AR2010021805888.html

http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/08/31/44509-iraq-reaches-new-dawn-ends-combat-operations/

http://www.defense.gov/advisories/advisory.aspx?advisoryid=3273

http://www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=14013

Also, the U.N. treasury site re-posted the dates for November and December.

And there is a new link for the U.N. Treasury Dept.: http://treasury.un.org/

One other point, make sure you see the warning on these pages when refering to the exchange rates:

[Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.]

Just setting the record straight. A BCT will typically take one month to deploy, give or take any additional assets attached for the deployment. The only article I found on the deployment was the one listed on the thread posted earlier. I noticed that the rotation in the article said they will be deployed for 12 months. I'm personally leaning towards simple coincidence of their rotation happening at this time vs being called in specifically to handle any "special" events. Below are reference links discussing how the U.S. has changed from Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) to Operation New Dawn. Also, there are two press releases for units deploying, but nothing about an entire BCT.

Thanks for the reply.....awesome research on your part!

Edited by Danneedsrvnow

Great Post!

I can add one thing to this.

Obama only has 2 years left

so if he does not push for the RV now he will not be able

to collect the capital Gains tax for 2010, he can't wait

another year for the money, he needs it now to implement

the rest of his Obama care.

I agree.

Truth be told.....

If you don't know jack you should shut it.....

...or spend some time doing some of your own analysis

How can you question the information gathered here....

.....if you are not willing to do a little detail gathering yourself

We are all real tired of all the negative bashing when......

.....lots of these members spend days gathering and putting

this info together. If you don't like it....

just say thank you..... and be on your way......

Amen.

Mr Rich that is the only number I can come up with also. I can't find anywhere at all where is was traded GLOBAL at anything higher than that. maybe someone aout there could help us out on this one.

Iraqi Dinar Potential

Prior to United Nations sanctions, the Iraqi dinar traded at 3.35 per U.S. dollar, and prior to the war in Iraq, the Iraqi dinar traded at .33 U.S. Dollars. During major combat operations, the Iraqi dinar declined to an all time low. However, after major combat operations, the value of the dinar increased 25%. Countries such as Germany (post WWII) and Kuwait (post Iraqi invasion) experienced a similar devaluation of their currency, but both countries recovered.

Today, the dinar has increased from 3,500 against the dollar during the U.S. led invasion last year to 1,400 against the U.S. dollar. Imagine the growth potential of the Iraqi dinar once Iraq recovers and begins to enjoy the potential revenue of a country rich in oil and other natural resources.

Not sure if this is helpfull of not, just thought it might be. I got it from the Dinarbanker site. God bless us all :)

• Upvote 1

I've read your question about five times... I'm have a hard time believing you are asking this seriously. If you really don't know any of the answer to this, I have a serious question for you... What prompted you to come to this site and post? You have 16 other posts, that I'm not going to read, but seriously? Do you not know any of these answers?

Well he maybe posted his question to get an answer.

RichNick,

Just thinking rationally on the logistics, The brigade had their deployment ceremony today (according to the news article listed). This would mean they would have to immediately board planes fly to Iraq, and arrive Saturday, leaving one day to deploy to the banks, (with jet lag) and be ready for Monday? Just sayin'... I know about the Nov. 1 release, could that be delayed? I think it might be, who knows. I believe (if the troops) are needed for security, they are going to need more time. Just my thoughts.

WM13

• Upvote 1

[

Waterman.

Like everything else Iraqi it runs on it's own time frame!! I have no problem with beleiving that the release could be delayed until security is in place. I am getting ready to post some new information, in the next hour, that will cause you to pause and go "HHHHMMMMM????".

I am totally invested in this project, received my last purchase today at 1:00 Eastern Standard Time and I am ready to see the fruits of our endeavor come to fruition!!

Check out the post I am going to put up in the next hour and let me know what you think! Peace Out!!!