Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Predicting the RV rate....

circa67

$2.64 eh?.....only .2 cents from $2.66

Gulf dinar 'to replace four local currencies'

Friday, June 19, 2009

Four Gulf oil producers planning monetary union are expected to name a new common currency the Gulf dinar, a Saudi academic said yesterday.

And the new currency will run in tandem with national coins and notes now in circulation to ease the transition, he said.Wadei Ahmed Kably, economics professor at the King Abdul Aziz University in the Saudi Red Sea Port of Jeddah, said he expected the Gulf dinar to be issued by the Gulf Central Bank and set at SR10, nearly $2.66.

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2009/06/gulf-dinar-to-replace-4-local.html

Great post ... lately Kuwait has been romancing Iraq with "RV near but just below us" (KWD currently $3.5644) while the Saudia Riyal currently is .2667 ... while that seems like an insurmountable difference, apparently that is against the dime not the dollar (much like the Japanese Yen is against the penny not the dollar ... currently 81.13) and would make that $2.667 comparatively ... which is where I believe that your articles number was derived ... aka the strongest currency with the largest oil supply in the area.

Now, as a disclaimer to my statements ... I have a giant headache and I've had no coffee this morning ... and you know how I am without coffee ... lol

If the GCC is to happen there will have to be a lot of "give and take" involved from various nations ... after witnessing Iraq's election debacle I find it difficult to stop laughing over the prospect!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Here's how the game is played. Post a dollar amount you honestly think the rate will be. No comments needed just a dollar amount. When at least 50 have posted, I'll post the rate..It is actually a pretty accurate formula. I'll go first. $2.70..The price I just payed for a gallon of gas.

AT LEAST $ 1.11 THIS IS THE RATE , I PREDICT. BUT, I WILL TAKE 3 OR 4 DOLLAR RATE... GOD BLESS.....

Well, in 2009 they tried $1.49 and it was to low, as a test. Early this year $2.54 was tried and it was found to be to low. My pick is from $2.60 thru $2.92. I do not believe it will go over $3.00.

Where did you find out about these test numbers? I would love to see a discussion or link. GO RV in 2010!!!

Here's how the game is played. Post a dollar amount you honestly think the rate will be. No comments needed just a dollar amount. When at least 50 have posted, I'll post the rate..It is actually a pretty accurate formula. I'll go first. $2.70..The price I just payed for a gallon of gas.

$5.53