Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Predicting the RV rate....

circa67

And the winning price is....$2.64..The formula has been used for over a thousand years. The law of averages. Mark the price down. It will be real close to it. The law never fails. Try it out with anything. I took the first 53 throwing out the 15.00 (sorry). Thanks guys. Just having some fun before we get rich!

For the record mine is 2.11 great avatar man! I love Rush!

• Upvote 1

3.22 at the beginning, 6 hours later between 4.12- 6.36 and the next day about 9.67 for 10 days and then stablize at 3.30

I came up with these estimates based on the fact once a large amount of people trade them in, there going to raise the value of dinar slowly and when this is all over Silver and Copper will begin its rise. You can even buy Uranium stocks which I plan on doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For the record mine is 2.11 great avatar man! I love Rush!

I'm gonna hire them to play my RV party! One of my favorite songs by them is Farewell to Kings. The first verse of that song is kind of fits our situation...

When they turn the pages of history

when these days have passed long ago

Will they read of us with sadness

for the seeds that we let grow?

I am going to sow my seeds wisely.... :)

• Upvote 1

Here's how the game is played. Post a dollar amount you honestly think the rate will be. No comments needed just a dollar amount. When at least 50 have posted, I'll post the rate..It is actually a pretty accurate formula. I'll go first. $2.70..The price I just payed for a gallon of gas.