Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RV HAS OCCURED

HeavyDuty

Our grandson is a quadrapalegic and needs many many things just to stay alive and I'm sure there are countless others in the same predicament. My goal is to help those who CAN'T help themselves. People with special needs that the system and everyone else seems to forget about. Out of sight out of mind. And will be thankful to be in a position to be able to help. Super :) :) :) :)

Edited by super
  • Upvote 2

Well the first thing im going to do is get a car I can depend on then pay my bill. Then buy a house ( no more renting ) We went to an indian graveyard today there was one grave that had a tree stump for a headstone broken in half we ask the people about him and found out that all his family died of TB long before he died so he had no one to give him a proper burial. So we are going to buy him a nice tombstone so people will know who he was. GO RV !!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Well, I think you have enlightened and made some people take stock in their thoughts about the right thing to do after the RV .

Many of us need to take more time and count our Blessings more often.

I HAVE BEEN LISTING THINGS AND WAYS TO HELP SEVERAL PEOPLE AND MY CHURCH FOR MONTHS NOW.

If it rv's for $2.00 or more my family will be set for life in a way we could have never thought of. I plan on the tithe first and with what I am holding in Dinar I can pay the balance of my church 7 figures OFF for them and we can do more outreach and mission work. I plan to never see a soldier and his family that I run into ever pay for a meal while i am around.

I plan to buy computers for the high school where my sons graduated from because they raised $13,000.00 for my oldest son when he was injured and my wife and I will set asside the college programs for all our grand children.

Mine and my other sons homes are paid for so my wife and I have a single ladyfriend that is raising children on her on and working two jobs so we plan to pay her house off and a couple more of other friends.

BLESSINGS OF ABUNDANCE TO EACH OF YOU and please pray about your decisions before you make them and for now please Pray for the leadership of Iraq to make sound decisions for their people and not their own selfish reasons.

GODS LOVE, Rev Dan

• Upvote 1

Excellent post....very profound and important questions.

For me I want to set up a foundation with half of my Dinars through which I intend to give back in a number of ways. My goal is to closely manage the foundation funds to grow them for Kingdom work of my choosing. Certainly part of the blessing will be used to support our military heroes that sacrificed so much to save Iraq.

HeavyDuty;

Well, here is what we are going to do....

I have always wanted to be a 'secret santa' kind of guy, and plan on performing all the good deeds i can while still on this earth; after all, none of what i already have is mine anyway.

We have lived a simple life, and will continue to live a simple life....just help more people...ya can't take it with ya!!!!

ret

I feel that this is also where I am being called. A lot of time we send money and supplies overseas when there are plenty of areas around town where we can help others. From buying a meal for a family at McDonalds to paying for gas to paying for a child's hospital bill..."secret santa" is a way to make a difference in a lot of lives.

• Upvote 1

So the RV has happened...your all cashed in. Money sitting in your bank account waiting to be spent. How will you spend this windfall?? What will be your first checks you write from your new account. Will it be a house, a new car, a boat, travel the world; everyone of us has the "first thing to do list." But then what, what will you do after your immediate list is complete. What will you do when the dust settles and the excitement is all over!

I'd like you to think about that statement for just a moment. You have new wealth, you have bought your new toys and what comes next....what mark will you leave on this world...What legacy will you leave behind...or will it all just be squandered on the pleasures that the planet has to offer. Will you impact your neighborhood? What about your community? Will you donate some money, most of your money? Will you get involved with charities? Will you get your hands dirty now that you have money? Mission work, your local church, feeding the hungry, reaching out to the poor; building houses; the possibilities are endless if the desire is present.

These are all questions that need attention. Each of us has the availability to impact our neighborhoods, our cities and even beyond our own boundaries if we so choose to do so. We can also choose to be selfish, non caring and have the attitude of "this is mine, go away."

We all are on pins and needles waiting for this major event to occur. When this does come and land on your doorstep, how you deal with this immense blessing, how you handle this new found fortune, will determine who we are as individuals and more importantly who we are as a group of people that were in the right place at the right time to make such a difference in the world around us.

If you wish to share, make a post, if not it's ok, but do some real soul searching, dig deep, explore what is around you and open your eyes to the needs, then choose a path. The question I leave you with is....What will be your legacy that YOU leave behind???

HD

Firsst we would thank the Lord for the blessing of the RV , 10% off the top will go to the church, mission's in over sea areas that need some assistance. pay off all our bills. Invest the rest so we can live off the intrest if possible. We pray that we will be able to send our 6 yr old adopted daughter to a christin or privet school. We are currently home schooling her. The teachers in public schools say that she is ADHD and autistic. We have had her tested and she is not either. We would rather homeschool than give her medication she does not need. Pray for guidance to know what to do.

• Upvote 1

Great post... Wifee and I have been talking about this. Once we give tithes and offerings to our church, pay off our debts and we have nest eggs set up, we have to pray and do some soul searching regarding whats next. We've been givers in the church and community during our adult lives, but this will be a new chapter in our lives. Also, in our giving, lets be smart and wise and set up ways that in our giving we don't run the well dry. Create ways so that what we have can increase so that we can give again and again... ;-) God bless and Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

I'll be buying the properties around me and remodeling them both hopefully. I will have my own personal gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi etc. I won't be donating to anyone or anything. Properties are cheap in mexico so I hope I will not be spending that much. Next I will get some great toys from my childhood. An entire Mego collection etc! It's gonna be great! Here's hoping for a huge RV!

Excellent post....very profound and important questions.

For me I want to set up a foundation with half of my Dinars through which I intend to give back in a number of ways. My goal is to closely manage the foundation funds to grow them for Kingdom work of my choosing. Certainly part of the blessing will be used to support our military heroes that sacrificed so much to save Iraq.

Excellent post HD. The first thing I plan on doing is calling my old neighbor of 10 years that has just lost his house. His family were the best that you could ask for and let him know that I am buying his house back for him. It will be a great day. Its hard to plan beyond that....

COOPERBOONE,

As a former CEO of a large foundation and then a traveling counselor for pople who want to start non profits I would ask you to keep one thing in mind. 3 NON PROFITS IN THE WORLD GET 90% OF ALL DONATIONS IN AMERICA. i ALWAYS ADVISE PEOPLE TO CHOOSE A NON PROFIT FOUNDATION that does the type things you want to support and work with them rather than starting a new one

Example in the little state of Tennessee there are over 1500 non profits all seeking funding when most of them should join forces where they could be more effective and wouldn't all be competing for the same donated dollar and they could operate much more effecient. you can actually join forces with a existing one and be a separate division useing their status and do your charity work under their name and status.

BLESSINGS TO YOU, Rev Dan

After I pay off my debt and set up college funds for my 2 daughters, I plan on giving at least 10% to 3 churches in my area that had a huge impact on my life.

I plan on buying a used car for myself and a new mountain bike( I am a racer). I also plan on giving to a couple of LOCAL non-profits, keeping it Local!

The rest I plan on socking away for retirement in about 3 t0 5 years.

COOPERBOONE,

As a former CEO of a large foundation and then a traveling counselor for pople who want to start non profits I would ask you to keep one thing in mind. 3 NON PROFITS IN THE WORLD GET 90% OF ALL DONATIONS IN AMERICA. i ALWAYS ADVISE PEOPLE TO CHOOSE A NON PROFIT FOUNDATION that does the type things you want to support and work with them rather than starting a new one

Example in the little state of Tennessee there are over 1500 non profits all seeking funding when most of them should join forces where they could be more effective and wouldn't all be competing for the same donated dollar and they could operate much more effecient. you can actually join forces with a existing one and be a separate division useing their status and do your charity work under their name and status.

BLESSINGS TO YOU, Rev Dan

Thanks for your post, HeavyDuty.

POP, Great comments.

First of all...my wife and I clearly understand that we are only here by divine intervention, period...!!!

And, therefore, we will be very careful in our handling of this blessing.

We currently support an outreach ministry in Tennessee and plan to do even more in the days to come.

This outreach ministers to the needy of our city...the homeless, the drug addicts, elderly, abused, and on.

If your family has not been touched by any of these things, be very thankful!

We are also very concerned for the youth of our city and country,

and have so many things we would like to do towards education and training.

Hope For The Future of Our Our Youth

Tim_Rusty-1.jpg

Edited by Inside Track

You pose a very interesting question. I think it important that none of us get too foolish with our money, we've all heard stories about lottery winner's who have squandered all of their money in just a few short years. I swear that would never happen to me. First of all I think it's important to get out of any debt we may have, particularly unsecured debt like credit cards and the like. Next, if you don't already own, purchase your own home. This is one of the best times ever to purchase real estate, just think of how much more home you can buy now than you could three years ago. And, over time, it's still one of the best moves you can make. When values do rebound, we should be in for a pretty good run of solid appreciation. Remember real estate rule number one, buy one of the least expensive homes in a great neighborhood. Fix the place up if need be, don't even be afraid of getting your hands dirty and doing whatever work you can yourself. In the end you'll be sitting better with the property and in my own experience there's no replacing the satisfaction you get fixing up your own place and making it your own. Next look for tax exempt or tax differed investments, always seek out a professional to assist you with this. Maybe T-bills or Municipal Bonds, perhaps tax lien certificates. Me personally, I'm not a fan of the stock market, too much volatility for my taste and with all the institutional and computer moves it's just too unpredictable anymore for a prudent person looking to keep and grow his money. Next, I'd actually buy one completely unnecessary and perhaps ridiculous item just to get it out of my system and simply for the thrill of it. This might be a car you've always wanted. An extravagant vacation. An expensive gift for a girlfriend or wife. Anything. Just don't be crazy. After setting myself up in a home and establishing some investments then I think it's time to actually look into giving some money away. That's right, GIVE it away! If you have a dear friend or relative in great need, help them out. Not a fortune, but maybe enough to get them out of any particular problem they may have. Say you have an Uncle or an old high school friend with a medical bill they just can't pay, pick it up for them, you'll feel great. If you're involved with your church make a contribution. My personal choice would be to do some homework and find some children who are going without some needed medical care because of a lack of money. Think how amazing it would be to be able to pick up some bill's for people in that situation. What' more, do it anonymously! You can't imagine the satisfaction. Well, there's just a few suggestions, it'll be your money to do with what you want. In the end, be smart, be a little generous, and enjoy a little for yourself too. Remember, though, moderation is the key to happiness in anything you do!

Water and Sanitation

My son is a Biologist and he has a dream to start a nonprofit to bring clean water and sanitation to developing countries. At the moment he works for the Phila water dept. and has spent his vacations for the past 4 years or so going to places like Haiti and Bolivia doing just that. I plan on helping him achieve his goal.

Beyond that I will pay off my debt and peruse my life long passion which is music. Maybe start a recording studio and develop young talent.

All the while I will be praising God for this blessing

tell him to look up water.cc we're doing a lot of drills worldwide for people without water

I usually don't post to these threads....But I did find something I want to do. I plan on funding a couple of programs that serves both people and animals all in one shot. I watched a program that showed inmates training dogs that will serve disabled people.. I also saw a program that trains shetland ponies to help disabled people the same as dogs do but in the case of the ponies they live much much longer.

Now disabled folks need as much help as they can get and animals....well I usually like animals better than people and if I can help improve the staus of animals and people then Amen...so be it.

I witnessed on several programs how much training animals by inmates can improve the inmate's attitude and it provides them a way to make a living... Those dogs showed the inmates more love than they had ever had in their lives and really did help the guys break the cycle. Don't get me wrong I am no liberal towards prisoners and I believe they get what they deserve but if I can help disabled folks with their need for assistance and some serious love of a dog or pony and help a prisoner break his cycle of BS then I have done something really worthwhile.

Just a Thought....Being a millionaire is cool but we are all still gonna need to do something. This will be my way of giving back.

Other than that I'm going fishing. I'm gonna play poker and I'm gonna stomp the living daylights out of my arch enemy at the Bowling Alley. But I will guarantee this... I may end up a multi millionaire but I swear nobody is ever gonna know it........because I am a normal person now and don't need people fawning over me about money.

Fawning = Kissing My Azz. LOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good Luck to all Of us in whatever floats your Boats. :)

I think the dog training for the inmates is an outstanding idea. I'm not soft towards criminals either, but like you said, if the cycle of bad behavior with a little canine love can help, well all the more power to you! Good Luck!!

I don't know what to say...it is hard for me to believe that it is finally here, maybe a couple of pinches in the arm...just got a call from the sister who lost her house and is homeless with three children, now she is losing her car today...I have been praying all night how I can help her. My heart is breaking...if the RV is real, then God Bless all of us for the things that we will do and the the people that we will be aloud to help. Please, Please let it be so.... GO RV!

I concur! Excellent post. Well, for me, I am going to pay off our debt and help my church that I am a member to help them(missions, dues, etc). I am also going to set up trust funds for my kids and will also invest some of my money into some precious metals. But I honestly look forward to having myself and my wife call our Pastor and to personally give him a check for the church. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

God is good all the time and if it wasn't for my sister who is a devoted Christian telling me about this opportunity, I would have never known.

Praise God whom all blessings flow!