Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Remember

saphire

When our ship comes in

Remember having a lot of money is a huge responsibility. It has been given to you as a test. Will you pass it?

Invest it wisely.

Remember WWJD

Remember what the bible says "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

GOD BLESS ALL WHO HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THIS ABUNDANCE

• Upvote 14

There is definitely a reason why a select few of us have been destined with the forthcoming event. Last night I got news that a young family just had a small child diagnosed with an illness. This will require that one of the parents take quite a bit of time off work to help their child with treatments. I'd love nothing more than for this RV/RI to happen so I can assist with the costs (anonymously of course). Lots of people hurting right now-do your part to be charitable and help those less fortunate.

• Upvote 6

Remember what Spiderman (Peter Parker) said

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm Spider-man.

The same can be said about having lots of Money: " With lots of money comes great responsibility"

Go RV!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I also want to help the people around me, not in big, charity events/dinners, but concentrate on a few individuals that I can reshape their lives & bring to them happiness and help in their goals.

I know I am far from in the minority, I am sure that most ALL of us want to reach out to others.

I almost would feel worse for them than for myself, if this thing does not happen, or it is taxed away from us.

Folks IF, this ship does come in be humble and remember who your friends are.

I've done work with many extremely wealthy folks. $ is not happiness.

Divorces, children suing their parents all as a result of greed.

(folks who were perfectly sound and tight as a family until they came into $)

When our ship comes in

Remember having a lot of money is a huge responsibility. It has been given to you as a test. Will you pass it?

Invest it wisely.

Remember WWJD

Remember what the bible says "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

• Upvote 2

You hit the nail on the head. Be humble and grateful for this blessing, which, as the Bible quotation says, will entail a huge responsibility. Make sure you know who's in charge. Control your wealth; don't let it control you through greed and selfishness.

• Upvote 2

There is definitely a reason why a select few of us have been destined with the forthcoming event. Last night I got news that a young family just had a small child diagnosed with an illness. This will require that one of the parents take quite a bit of time off work to help their child with treatments. I'd love nothing more than for this RV/RI to happen so I can assist with the costs (anonymously of course). Lots of people hurting right now-do your part to be charitable and help those less fortunate.

You are very right about this selection process. The lord put on my heart to bring my non believing brother into this investment, and after sharing the word with him, the quite moment . Out of his mouth came, lets take this money and open a food room for the homeless people down here by my office. My daughter got all excited and said, these people have pets don't they. Brother said, yes, so now she will be in charge of providing the food for the critters of the homeless when they come in. I just stood back and watched it happen right in front of me. Man its cool to involved in HIS plan.

• Upvote 2

There is a lot of good we want to do, think of having a person that you trust do the donating and keep your name out of it. there will be people that think you owe them. May we all stay safe when we do the lords work and rember to stay grounded in are life. god bless

• Upvote 1

Now this is something very positive which can be of great value. I propose a section on this message board where people can network with each other on ways to give a part of their new found wealth to charitous purposes. This is the power to make the world a better place. For CHRIST sake people the wealth that is about to be generated....IF....this whole thing is legit COULD if used wisely and with PURPOSEFUL INTENT transform the world as we know it. Perhaps.......The delay in the RV is life's way of hoping we'd get our **** together and start working together on how to feed the hungry, house the homeless, pay for the medical and education needs of millions of people less fortunant than ourselfs. My name is Craig, I live in Alaska, I look forward to building homes, water purification and renewable power that is inexpensive and sustanable by people with limited means worldwide with the money I may be blessed with through this investment. Any one else want to join me or offer specific ideas for other to contribute to then lets get started and do our part to help make the world a better place.

Craig...........bless you for your good intentions.

My wife and I have our INITIAL plans for helping our physically ill/sick family members. After that, I truly believe GOD will present to us other needs that he will want us to help with. I believe this because I have asked for his (GOD's) guidance and wisdom in being a good steward with his blessings.

When our ship comes in

Invest it wisely.

Remember WWJD

Thanks for the post. This is a concern of mine. Will I do enough to please God with this blessing. I pray that he guides and allows me to do so.

God Bless you all and may God bless the USA.

Thanks for the post. This is a concern of mine. Will I do enough to please God with this blessing. I pray that he guides and allows me to do so.

God Bless you all and may God bless the USA.

I think this gift is for us to have and for us to give. Spread the wealth but spread it wisely. We can do more over time with the interest on our money than we can through giving it all away right now BUT the immediate needs of some may outweight prudence. To whom much is given, much is reqired. If you give grudgingly or because you feel you HAVE to give, why give at all? There's no reward in that. The real reward is giving with a glad heart and/or because it's right. We please God with a smile and a glad heart, a heart for Him.

Just a thought from a former wild eyed mountain boy.

Edited by JugDawg1
  • Upvote 2

Money is not happiness; it is freedom. What you do with that freedom is up to you, and you will live with the consequences of your decisions; good or bad.

Guest Ratatap

When it happens remember this as old of a cliche as it is - You can't take it with you. We are just stewards or even a better way to put it is we are trustees of the money. It is not our money. We are tendering the money for the real owner. When you look at everything you think you might want to do with the money, what would be the proper thing to do with the money. Our egos are quick to say we deserve this and we deserve that but things of this world will pass away - the spirit of man is far more important than anything material. How does one help another with his spirit status - by helping him/her to realize the same as I am stating here.

Spiritual depravity is why this world is the way it is. Here is a deep one - It is why we have not RV'd yet!!!

GO RV !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I think this gift is for us to have and for us to give. Spread the wealth but spread it wisely. We can do more over time with the interest on our money than we can through giving it all away right now BUT the immediate needs of some may outweight prudence. To whom much is given, much is reqired. If you give grudgingly or because you feel you HAVE to give, why give at all? There's no reward in that. The real reward is giving with a glad heart and/or because it's right. We please God with a smile and a glad heart, a heart for Him.

Just a thought from a former wild eyed mountain boy.

Amen to that. My wife and I will probably head to the gulf coast where we can start a charity and contribute to the many lives affected by the oil spill. So many people out of work, so much clean-up left to restore lives to norm. God bless you and yours.(to all ) We can and will make differences.

Edited by splicer09

Good post.

I've heard MANY people over the years misquote the Word, saying, "Money is the root of all evil". It does NOT say that.

1 Timothy 6:10

For the LOVE OF money is the root of all evils. Some people in reaching for it have strayed from the faith and stabbed themselves with many pains. (NET translation)

Also, Matthew 19:16-24 (the rich man, asking Jesus how to enter heaven, Jesus instructs him to follow the commandments. He replies, He has already done so, and Jesus counters, sell all your possessions, give it all to the poor, and follow Me. He leaves sorrowful). I think the point behind this lesson is not that we must all give it all away, but that if we concider our wealth so important that we cannot part with it, not even for passage into heaven, then it has taken Jesus' place as lord of our lives. NOT GOOD!!!

• Upvote 2

Good post.

I've heard MANY people over the years misquote the Word, saying, "Money is the root of all evil". It does NOT say that.

1 Timothy 6:10

For the LOVE OF money is the root of all evils. Some people in reaching for it have strayed from the faith and stabbed themselves with many pains. (NET translation)

Also, Matthew 19:16-24 (the rich man, asking Jesus how to enter heaven, Jesus instructs him to follow the commandments. He replies, He has already done so, and Jesus counters, sell all your possessions, give it all to the poor, and follow Me. He leaves sorrowful). I think the point behind this lesson is not that we must all give it all away, but that if we concider our wealth so important that we cannot part with it, not even for passage into heaven, then it has taken Jesus' place as lord of our lives. NOT GOOD!!!

Good post soldier!

I am hoping that the RV happens soon. I know a teacher here who is in desperate need of a liver transplant. He is at the top of the donor list, but needs financial help and I would love so much to be able to give him the money he needs. Teachers give so much and get paid so little.

Now this is something very positive which can be of great value. I propose a section on this message board where people can network with each other on ways to give a part of their new found wealth to charitous purposes. This is the power to make the world a better place. For CHRIST sake people the wealth that is about to be generated....IF....this whole thing is legit COULD if used wisely and with PURPOSEFUL INTENT transform the world as we know it. Perhaps.......The delay in the RV is life's way of hoping we'd get our **** together and start working together on how to feed the hungry, house the homeless, pay for the medical and education needs of millions of people less fortunant than ourselfs. My name is Craig, I live in Alaska, I look forward to building homes, water purification and renewable power that is inexpensive and sustanable by people with limited means worldwide with the money I may be blessed with through this investment. Any one else want to join me or offer specific ideas for other to contribute to then lets get started and do our part to help make the world a better place.

GREAT Idea! :) I'll be looking for that new section. smile.gif

We too have many we would like to to help. For starters, my cousins 1 year old grandbaby has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant. My sister in law was killed while walking when she was hit by a 16 year speeding and texting. She left behind 4 kids and a husband so we want to help them out. Another sister in law is a single mom and has had it rough all their lives when left by a dead beat dad. And the list goes on. I just hope it comes in high enough where we can help the people we love. Our son got us involved in the investment and we thank him for it. Like someone earlier in post said "you can't take it with you". GO RV