Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV - IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW

viper51

I LEARNED A LONG A TIME AGO DONT TRUST NOONE ON THESE FREAKIN SITES! DO YOUR OWN HOME WORK AND YOULL SURVIVE! ITS ALL OVER THE NET! PEOPLE LOVES MONEY! AND xxx xxxxx ARE PLEANTY! SINK OR SWIM! GET YOU SOME EITHER WAY!!! JUST USE WHAT GOD GAVE YA!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

Viper i appreciate the post.

its been said and i was thinking that the rest of the central banks in the world would help out by taking dinar and not immediately putting it back on cbi to cash everyone out. the central banks of the world would either take the physical money, burn it, make it electronic or they could use the notes for central bank to central bank transfers? I dont know but if they did that, they wouldn't have to break the whole RV down into parts of the world or would they?

don't get me wrong i appreciate your analysis and i will consider it.

thanks

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 3

It is possible In some cases it may be weeks or even months before you can cash in so be prepared to wait in line for your appointment because there may be millions ahead of you.

So stay on top of the info given and have everything in order. I have all my dinar and papers in a security briefcase with wrist cuff which will be cuffed to my wrist because you can bet when this happens there will unfortunately be some of us robbed. So be prepared, think safety and be very careful.

We hope some of this will help you to know what to expect when the RV is announced. At any rate we hope it comes quickly and goes smoothly for all of us. God Bless all my DV family. GO RV! I'M READY< ARE YOU?

Thankyou Viper for all your knowledge and passing on to us. Well this may be a good thing for me at least because I still have dinar enroute to me. Some of which I just ordered today.....

Edited by hspotman

I LEARNED A LONG A TIME AGO DONT TRUST NOONE ON THESE FREAKIN SITES! DO YOUR OWN HOME WORK AND YOULL SURVIVE! ITS ALL OVER THE NET! PEOPLE LOVES MONEY! AND xxx xxxxx ARE PLEANTY! SINK OR SWIM! GET YOU SOME EITHER WAY!!! JUST USE WHAT GOD GAVE YA!!

Stop with the bad language!! What is wrong with you people?? Can you please read the rules of this site!!

• Upvote 16

VIPER, you're whole post is about CASHING IN..............Why? Do you think that it's important to mention all that NOW????????? Hey, I love the idea of us cashing in now or very soon, but, you're talking about it happening Very Quickly are you not with this last post? Just my question.

Mike

I think he's just making sure we are informed of the logistics of doing such a large rv. It's global and not restricted to 1 country, so he wanted us to be prepared. I would think it would happen this month with all of the things being said which doesn't leave a lot of time to prep if you haven't.

Thx for the info and educated guess of the time the RV might be announced....I doubt seriously though that there are millions of people invested in the US...more like 250K across the nation IMO...there will be no waiting at your bank, the US is a big place with thousands of banks...IMO.

Thx again, makes sense on the time of day though!

• Upvote 3

Thanks viper. A good post to put things into perspective. However I know how huge this is put the U.S probably has more banks per ca pita than most countries so I would feel the process should go smooth once we get our turn. My question is this: If they do not allow a global cash in then would the rate stay locked for a period of time or would some get less of or maybe a better trade in than others? I would imagine the rate would be fluctuating during this process. With that being said I would imagine it would come out somewhat high and they handle what they can and the rate would slowly decline with all the inflow of currencies. JMO but your makes great sense too. God bless you and yours.

• Upvote 2

Once again, thanks Viper. When I first started on this site, I just knew I had a few dinar and what information I could pick up on a couple Middle East internet sites. Because of you and a few folks like you, I've learned more in a few days than I have in the last 6 months. Not pumping sunshine up your skirt, just saying thank you.

Edited by JugDawg1

I have all my dinar and papers in a security briefcase with wrist cuff which will be cuffed to my wrist because you can bet when this happens there will unfortunately be some of us robbed. So be prepared, think safety and be very careful.

...ever see what a .45 hollow point does to a thug???? Hope Ali accepts dinars with blood stains on them...hehe...