Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MAJOR EVENT! NOV 8-11, 2010

getrich

BOMBSHELL HERE!!

just got done listening to clif high of webbots talking about his last report just produced and he says that one way or the other, he is done producing webbot reports.

you remember that clif high/webbots produces the predictive language software that predicts major events before they happen, like earthquakes, tsunamis, etc.

he also correctly predicted 9/11 60 days before it happened.

now he says to watch out for nov. 8-11 of this year.

SOMETHING BIGGER THAN 9/11 IS COMING!!!!!

it will have between 10 to 10000x the impact of 9/11

the event will leave ppl talking about it for 2 months later

RIGHT OR WRONG, IT WILL BE HIS LAST WEBBOTS REPORT

either way then, he states its his last report.

if he is wrong, he will have lost ALL credibility, noone will pay for his reports anymore, as in 'noone' will buy them.

IF HE IS RIGHT, THEN THERE WONT BE A NEED FOR THE REPORTS ANYMORE. THERE WILL BE MUCH BIGGER PROBLEMS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN READING A REPORT. MAYBE NO LIGHTS TO READ IT WITH.

among the things that he says in this last report:

ISRAEL ATTACKS IRAN!!!

4 ISRAELI CITIES TURNED INTO GLASS (NUKED)!!!

1/2 ISRAELI AIR FORCE DESTROYED IN 24 HOURS!

i would pay attention to this guy, he is not a quack. he, o rmore accurately, his software also correctly predicted the gulf of mexico disaster a year ago, calling it the "blue flu" (sick/toxic ocean)

LISTEN TO THE MAIN SEGMENT (GLASS) HERE:

then go back and listne to all 9 parts as he talks about other interesting things, like silver going to $600/oz!!!!

obviously, any events of this magnitude would affect any dinar revaluation

clifs website is: http://www.halfpasthuman.com

ps- whether you agree or disagree with the report, remember i am just the messenger and was glad that someone pointed it out to me. it may well be wise to stock some food/water and essentials or make some emergency preparation arrangements.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

If someone predicted 9-11 60 days before it happened...the FBI needs to look into where he got his information.

NO ONE predicted 9-11.

Are you trying to sell something??? <_<

Nah, I think he's trying to be legit. I've heard this guy interviewed on the radio a few times myself.

Interesting information.....you don't really need to buy anything to get the gist of what's going on.

• Upvote 2

That's what I'm thinking. When a newbie appears with a new thread and a link to a site that's selling something it sets off my BS alarm.

Damn Rich I accidentally clicked a negative in an attempt to negate your negative score. Meant to press positive.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

just want to add, that i have heard of clif before, just hadnt kept up with his interviews or reports.

for those that dont know, clifs premise is that humans 'as a group' are clairvoyant

so for example, if one or two ppl are talking about and saying that the dinar will revalue on oct. 12 for instance, it doesnt have any predictive value, or very little.

but, if say 10000 ppl are talking about who dont know each other nor have any other type of contact, ie., thats its a contrived conversation, then THAT does have predictive value.

in case youre wondering where he gets his 'data', he has created a web spider taht scan millions of lines of written conversation throughout the net', ie., from blogs, chatrooms, forums, anywhere discussion is presented (probably including this one!)

then his software digests it looking for key words and phrases.

thats how he does it.

btw- so start talking up the dinar and all pick one date. we know that it wont be rigged conversation 'cause noone on this forum knows one antoher! ;)

• Upvote 1

and another thing, do ppl really need the webbots or ed dames or ??? to see that things are so f**ked up??

does anynone really need to tell you this?

ppl shut off their instincts because they dont really want to beleive something is true, because if it is, then they have to admit that they are in deep sh*t and may not be able to climb out of it. but it is what it is.

so if someone realizes that the situation is FUBAR, then they must ask themselves the qustion, "how long can this continue like this before something really bad/big happens???"

i mean if youre bleeding bad and you just put a band aid on it, how long would you expect to do that before something really bad happens, like yo bleed to death? not very long.

yes, we will all be dinar millionaires and may have to spend 1/2 of it on guns, protection, electric genrators and stored food, IF there is anything left to buy?

and i am not a pessimist, just dont like what i see and have been seeing for quite some time now. if it this bad now, what about your children and g/children?

what future do they have?? take the dinar and move to iraq??

(FUBAR- F**KED UP BEYOND ALL REPAIR)

• Upvote 1

UPDATE FROM CLIF JUST PUBLISHED: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html

If November 8 is the "Real Deal"...

Our focus this week is personal strategic planning because we are now just 5-weeks out from what predictive linguistics informs us is a high probability a 'tipping point'. If you think this is something to be taken lightly, I'll remind you: The last tipping point we had in Clif's data over at www.halfpasthuman.com was back in the summer of 2001 which was what? 60-days in advance of the Twin Towers attacks of 9/11. this one looks to be 10-1000 times larger in its impact. So this week, a review of what some of the possibilities are, but even more importantly, a start on personal planning to be ready for whatever the event is - just in case this tipping turns out orders of magnitude greater than the 9/11 tipping point in 2001...since that's what it looks like right now.