Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rv before the end of 2010 i donate 20mill IQD

zantac

I will donate 20 million IQD (Iraq Dinar) uncirculated notes in any denomination requested to any chosen charity by a vote of the registered members on DV if the IQD revalue’s, Reinstates, or what ever you may call it before the end of 2010 (31st 12 midnight is the cut off time)

This is how confident with the info/Intel I have received today that we will NOT see this investment end this year. PERIOD

I swear in face of you all & in the name of the lord I will give my full details to Adam 2 days before the 31st of December, should it RV before then I will honour my statement to the full.

I have over 50 million IQD & I wish, pray I am wrong but I just can’t see this happening this year

Sorry folks just living in the real world for a change

So, that means you have $50,000 USD of your own money invested in the Iraqi Dinar? That alone makes me feel more confident about my little ol 1million dinar that cost me $950 USD.

I actually gave you a + zantac... lol people bash on anything negative in this forum but honestly you're not saying it WON'T happen... you're simply predicting it won't happen by the end of this year... Lol yet these people would rather get all of their hopes up thinking it will RV by the end of this month because that's the "hot intel" even though NO DATE EVER PREDICTED has been correct yet...

There not really hopes, it's based on docs from the IMF CBI not just someone saying it won't happen by the end of the year with no doc's on link nothing but a few worthless words on a screen.

• Upvote 1

Fact: The Central Bank of Iraq has stated that the plan to remove the large bills and the issuing of the lower bills will be done before the end of 2010 and they would begin right after the seating of the new government.

Fact: All issues with Kuwait and Iraq on Chapter 7 will all be resolved as soon as the new government is seated.

Fact: The new government may be seated with the new Prime Minister Maliki at the helm as soon as this weekend.

So things are looking fantastic!

And those...are the facts Jack!~

Suggestion Zantac....take one more Zantac and chill! :lol:

Me thinks you are getting bad intel!

Best of luck to all

Phoenix

Let me preface by saying I really like you and have followed you're posts faithfully for sometime now. However, "May be" and "will be" is not "is" and "has been"! Nothing is written in stone yet. The fact is we are still waiting for these things to happen and "may be" for some time!

OK i WILL watch for the donation as I let you know today I am on the board of director for Farmer Tom Ministries out of Oklahoma

and they are a wonderful 26 year old Childrens ministry who travels all over America doing puppet shows and winning children to Christ. I am sorry you are now dis intented about your investment happening before the 2011 date but Sir the proof is in the pudding so to speak. I feel better than ever about the timing of this happening before our new year starts Jan 1 2011. I for one believe for the first time that we will actually have a lot more to be thankful for this thanksgiving . I have personally researched and come to the realization that with every surrounding nation to the region and the USA along with the UN pressuring them to get the GOI in place and the world banking industry stating they have to get their currency to a minimum of $1.53 BEFORE they can borrow the billions they need to rebuild alll their roads,sewers,elec, water, etc. They have to move at a faster rate than they have over the last 6 months. I will Pray that you have to honor your promise and we will rejoice together when you do. It will be a nice tax write off for you BLESSING FROM ON HIGH. Have Faith brother we are closer than ever.

Rev Dan Bloodworth

• Upvote 1

OK i WILL watch for the donation as I let you know today I am on the board of director for Farmer Tom Ministries out of Oklahoma

and they are a wonderful 26 year old Childrens ministry who travels all over America doing puppet shows and winning children to Christ. I am sorry you are now dis intented about your investment happening before the 2011 date but Sir the proof is in the pudding so to speak. I feel better than ever about the timing of this happening before our new year starts Jan 1 2011. I for one believe for the first time that we will actually have a lot more to be thankful for this thanksgiving . I have personally researched and come to the realization that with every surrounding nation to the region and the USA along with the UN pressuring them to get the GOI in place and the world banking industry stating they have to get their currency to a minimum of $1.53 BEFORE they can borrow the billions they need to rebuild alll their roads,sewers,elec, water, etc. They have to move at a faster rate than they have over the last 6 months. I will Pray that you have to honor your promise and we will rejoice together when you do. It will be a nice tax write off for you BLESSING FROM ON HIGH. Have Faith brother we are closer than ever.

Rev Dan Bloodworth

Isn't it great when you see the Lord working. If you don't believe, sit back, relax, open your heart to it, and you will see it.

• Upvote 1

I will donate 20 million IQD (Iraq Dinar) uncirculated notes in any denomination requested to any chosen charity by a vote of the registered members on DV if the IQD revalue’s, Reinstates, or what ever you may call it before the end of 2010 (31st 12 midnight is the cut off time)

This is how confident with the info/Intel I have received today that we will NOT see this investment end this year. PERIOD

I swear in face of you all & in the name of the lord I will give my full details to Adam 2 days before the 31st of December, should it RV before then I will honour my statement to the full.

I have over 50 million IQD & I wish, pray I am wrong but I just can’t see this happening this year

Wow, sounds more like an opportunity to yank your own chain, pat yourself on the back, and let everyone know how much IQD you own...................... NOT IMPRESSED

• Upvote 4

I disagree with zantac,although its testing me at times.

but loads of so called gurus predict date/rate nearly everyday,so because he didnt say $5 tommorow is no excuse to bash

he says he has a contact who predicts no rv this year....so what.everything we read on here is IMO or IMHO. nobody has cast iron info.

so its ZANTACS OPINION,OR PHEONIX'S.?????

• Upvote 1

Not sure what to make of your motives, Zantac, whether you are sincerely willing to donate, or bragging about how much money you potentially have, or just simply trying to cause a ruckus on here. Whatever it is, I'll take you up on that offer....

Please donate to the American Cancer Society. I have seen all too well the effects of cancer. My father is dying of cancer, and when he got worse, I retired from the NYPD to move down here closer to him to help him and my mother. Shortly after moving, to my dismay, we discoverred my 8 year old son has Leukemia. 2010 has not been a stellar year, and we really could use the RV to help us with medical bills. It would relieve at least some of the stress. So, for what it's worth, I really pray you're wrong, and that you make good on your promise...

Wow, sounds more like an opportunity to yank your own chain, pat yourself on the back, and let everyone know how much IQD you own...................... NOT IMPRESSED

I am with you. There are so many people here investing the little they have to hopefully change their lives. You get this person Zantac who wants to brag reallly on how much he has and who he has dinner with expressing how much he has. You have people who are on edge and need the hope. I dislike people who fiind it somewhat amusing to try and pull the rug out of a person's dreams and hopes. JMO

• Upvote 3

Well I better defend myself.

First I am not bragging about how much money I have this is far from the truth.

7 years ago I was in the position to invest heavily & I did so, but as we all know times change sadly for me the have become much worse than I could have envisaged.

No I am not now after the sob story or we fill sorry for you post.

That’s the amount I have accumulated over the first 2 years & at times I must admit the blinkers were on & I went crazy buying up nearly every pay cheque, now I admit it was to greedy for my own good.

Someone suggested that I & Phoenix should lock horns in some Intel battle; this will not happen as that is not my style.

The donation I stand by & will honour this should the RV happen by the time frame I have given.

Info/Intel

Usual stuff you don’t give names or sources but the info I received has today been posted by Unitedrich

I received this info from a very good source when I was having a general chit chat; the document was faxed to him within 1 hour of press release.

I can’t go in to the whole conversation he had on the phone after reading the fax as I should really not have listed in but as you do, I did

In a nut shell tell me why the IMF executive board would approve US$741 Million Disbursement fund

Just doesn’t make sense if there about to RV there currency does it

I didn’t give a rate, date; some jumped up story about this bloke in the bank said this & that.

If you wish to continue bashing away then feel free to do so that is your choice but I must admit from now on as before I will be very reluctant to post anything that may come my way as to info that may be of interest to you.

Just so we are on the same wavelength this was the fax received within 1 hour.

It can now be read on the IMF web site

If anyone can explain this document as a positive step to the pending RV then I am all ears, how it was discussed on the telephone by my source certainly didn’t sound like a pending RV to me

http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2010/pr10373.htm

Regards

Z

• Upvote 5

How is this such bad news...Iraq has always recieved these type of loans...dispursed out periodically...yes..no ?..An remember smoke screens will continue right up until it rvvvvvvvvvvvvs...keep your money Zantac an stay positive.

My one and only question to you is, Do you or your source know exactly where the 741 million is being allocated to? The way I read your post is that your source's opinion of the document. Who's to say that the 741 million isn't going to be used towards something that is RV related....extra staff, security, etc. etc. etc......

7 years ago I was in the position to invest heavily & I did so, but as we all know times change sadly for me the have become much worse than I could have envisaged.

That’s the amount I have accumulated over the first 2 years & at times I must admit the blinkers were on & I went crazy buying up nearly every pay cheque, now I admit it was to greedy for my own good.

Someone suggested that I & Phoenix should lock horns in some Intel battle; this will not happen as that is not my style.

The donation I stand by & will honour this should the RV happen by the time frame I have given.

Info/Intel

Hi Zantac,

Do you have an idea for when this might RV if it doesn't happen this year like you said? I have been watching this thread for the past two days(however long it has been up), and waiting for your response to everyone's questions.

Thanks,

Mel

Usual stuff you don’t give names or sources but the info I received has today been posted by Unitedrich

I received this info from a very good source when I was having a general chit chat; the document was faxed to him within 1 hour of press release.

I can’t go in to the whole conversation he had on the phone after reading the fax as I should really not have listed in but as you do, I did

In a nut shell tell me why the IMF executive board would approve US$741 Million Disbursement fund

I didn’t give a rate, date; some jumped up story about this bloke in the bank said this & that.

If you wish to continue bashing away then feel free to do so that is your choice but I must admit from now on as before I will be very reluctant to post anything that may come my way as to info that may be of interest to you.

If anyone can explain this document as a positive step to the pending RV then I am all ears, how it was discussed on the telephone by my source certainly didn’t sound like a pending RV to me

Regards

Z

Hi zantac,

Do you have any idea "when" this might RV if you don't think it will this year? I have been watching this thread for the past two days waiting for your response to everyone's questions.

thanks,

Mel

Edited by Melanie

Zantac,

I personally want to thank you for coming forward with your information. Thank you for your contributions to this site as I have learned from you and hope you will continue to provide us with any news you may obtain. I hope this information you brought forward which I also posted does not have a serious impact on any revaluation plans. Time will soon tell, however, I will keep the faith no matter how long because I feel that it is a question of when, not if. :)

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 4

My one and only question to you is, Do you or your source know exactly where the 741 million is being allocated to? The way I read your post is that your source's opinion of the document. Who's to say that the 741 million isn't going to be used towards something that is RV related....extra staff, security, etc. etc. etc......

I have to agree...this is good news not bad! Earlier in the week several contracts were finally approved!! (No I'm not providing a link, click on the news section) The fact that Iraqi contracts have been approved, Iraq most likely has more oil than originally thought, the GOI is about to finally form - obviously they're in a great position to get a loan!!!! They've got a lot to do. And my vote for the charity was the #3 post in this thread I believe. Thanks so much for the donation!

Sorry it was #4

• Upvote 1

Info/Intel

Regards

Z

Zantac, there is far less bashing then your statements would imply.Fact is you drop a bomb and run without giving us even a tiny bit of the Intel.That is what people were interested in....WHAT INTEL...??? As for the $741 mil well to me its obvious that this is a draw from the original 3.4 bil loan to help Iraq execute their entry into the global monetary system. Just look at it this way if you were loaning someone money as a banker you would want to be paid back right? Well this loan is setup to make that happen. The IMF board knows Iraq will be able to pay them back. ie with GDP and a little thing known to all of us as the RV.

• Upvote 5

Why come on here and say this without sharing your "secret info". We, as I see it are a family here and to come on and post something like this is appalling to say the least...GO RV

So, that means you have $50,000 USD of your own money invested in the Iraqi Dinar? That alone makes me feel more confident about my little ol 1million dinar that cost me $950 USD.

I envy this guy who have 50 million IQD in his lockbox at his home. On RV of 3.22 this guy will would have made 161 million dollars. Please Z, donate now and don't have to wait till Dec 31st. You can afford to do it today. l need help myself and my Church too. Thanks in advance.