Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix Update September 30th 2010

Phoenix

Thank you for the post. Sounds great. I kept hearing about this "October Surprise" and as you indicated some post on it were very scarry. I hope the surprise is good news and not as horrible as some have posted. Thank you again for the update. Have a wonderful day. And lets hope one day soon all shall have the RV. :)

I've heard the same things and I think this is why the known guru's have been missing on here. There are lining their ducks up, talking to professionals and in regards to Adam meeting with his large VIP people on lining up the next investment within Iraq. Though most people will cash in and leave the guys with allot of money and are investors will continue to invest in Iraq as it's the place to see a large return. God luck to all!!! This weekend will be magical!

• Upvote 2

Phoenix:

1 comment and a couple questions if you would like to respond.

Comment...

Thanks for your consistent input on this investment and confidence level today, which is encouraging to many that I am sure are getting very "WORN DOWN" with this to say the least. Your contributions are appreciated.

Questions....

Can you inform us of the source of the INTEL you received in general (email, voice mail, phone call etc. and from who ie. financial, military, media, govt source etc...)?

Do you have any qualifications or credentials to substantiate your claims, or are you like many of us, good intentioned folks that are just relaying what we feel may be true or important?

Have you received any UPDATE to your original intel that projected the dates and rates for this month (Sept)?

Is there any truth to the rumors of other sites that you have gone through many screen names and made people upset in the past with previous prediction postings?

Summary...

Again, whether completely off the mark or spot on, I appreciate your consistent contributions and analysis. I Hope to see a silver lining soon as I woke up feeling a dark cloud around this today. We are just an RV away from HOPE.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Phoenix for your post. The reassurance of your post has helped many peeps that are dire need for this RV to happen. (me included)

Although I came to this investment in a Spiritual manor and not from a financial perspective it sure looks like the two are going to intersect.

Thank you again for your reassurance.

djgabrielie

Phil. 4: 4-7 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again; Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And...the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1