Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash in rate

MrRich

Your cash in rate  

387 members have voted

1. 1. At what rate would you cash in 100%?

• $.10
    • $.50
    • $1.00
    • $1.50
    • $2.00
    • $2.50
    • $3.00

Since I believe the propaganda that it will revalue above $3.00 I think you should have included another higher amount... maybe I'm greedy, maybe I'm trying to reap the most from this once in a lifetime opportunity for myself and my family...

Maybe I should have made it say $3 + or $3.86 for the Frank fans. I thought about adding $6.18 for the terryk fans. At this point I can longer edit the poll, sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

good question, around 2 dollars would get about half. 1 dollar maybe 1/3. 30 cents maybe 10% or just enough to finish paying off my home as i'm retiring soon regardless of rv or no rv. don't see a need to be in a great big hurry once it rv's. 3 bucks i would dump all asap and never look back , just forward.

• Upvote 1

Anything $1 or over I am running to the bank...anything less and I may sit on it a little while and hope it continues to grow...of course this is all assuming I am not given a time frame of which I need to cash in.

Yes, this is assuming no time frame and you have a choice. The purpose is to see what the rate would need to be in order to remove all of the higher denominations from circulation.

• Upvote 1

Hi guys. Just out of curiosity what rate would the dinar need to be at to get you to cash in 100% of your dinar? Thanks.

$.10 would do it for me. Staring 7 yrs in the eye and quite frankly, I am tired. More would be nice, but with the amount hubby and I have, we would still be OK. Not Millionaires as some would be, but would still be able to retire.

Good luck to all, pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rolleyes: Mr.Rich; at .10$ would get orginal layout plus some, @ .50$ would same as previous, @ 1.00$ would cash in all large denoms and keep small ones for future travel and Gambling. I am getting up in age and above answers are dependent on when and if REVAL happens. If there is a time limit on the lenght of time that current dinar will be worth something, I will shed them all within the time limit. Will open trust funds for all 5 grandsons after taxes are paid. Gettin to old to have too much fun, may kill me.

Brenda & Terry on the bayou, La.

• Upvote 2

I have put a lot of thought behind this before the poll. I'd say if it hits .86+ I'll bail on my liquid money (Dinar that I actually hold) and then 2/3 of the lion share of which I put in a Roth IRA. I'd leave a what is about 25% of the overall in the Roth IRA to sell as it goes up in value which I'm convinced it will do in time.

$2.00 sounds like the right amount for me. I know we all want the RV, but talk is cheap. When the dinar RV'S, and our money is now worth something, it will be nervous time. I guarantee that there are investors out there right now that will " jump " at 10 cents. All the negative stories that have been coming out lately, will just add to the number of low RV " jumpers ". Thanks for the post!