Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I got an email.... I NEVER GET THESE!!!

Sunglass

This is from an guy whose business is investing and knows how forex works.

Friends:

Indicators are popping up everywhere - the Dinar Reinstatement and Revaluation has probably already occurred and will gradually become visible on Forex screens, and at http://KITCO.com (scroll down to bottom chart there). The MSM (Main stream media) will probably not give much attention to the currency revolution in Iraq.

Ten years ago when Kuwait's currency was re-valued, it took three days for it to become fully inserted into all the financial systems that have to handle multiple currencies - all airport conversion booths, all those little check-cashing service stores, all Forex broker services, and all banks that deal in multiple currencies. On top of that, the rate of exchange between all currencies varies minute by minute and has to be pulled in to most computer transactions in real time when calculating conversion rates. The chalk boards in the conversion booths at airports are written in chalk so that they can erase the conversion rates and rewrite them every hour.

Millions of people never heard of the Dinar opportunity. If the media pump this up as a celebrative event 90 % of the sleepy population may become furious with jealousy. The media may be wise to NOT stir up resentments - like WHY DIDN'T THE PRESIDENT TELL US ALL ABOUT THIS?" and other types of reaction. Wealthy people are not specially loved by those who are left behind.

Does it need to be stated? You should not tell neighbors, relatives, friends,or enemies "I GOT A BOATLOAD - WE'RE RICH NOW. WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH I GOT? LET ME TELL YOU!!!" Children can brag about piggy bank nickels, but thoughtful adults will either SHUT UP or learn the hard way what it's like to be the target of hundreds of people who suddenly become very friendly. Strangers may seek handouts, promising investment returns, or more often forming relentless dependency on you. WHY WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE?

===-===

One of the best post of the week ! Thanks for sharing.

DV TEAM,

This is FANTASTIC advice!!!!!!!!! I can't thank you Sunglass enough for sharing that advice ---- I've already told my daughter and family that no one must know what is about to occur ---- NOBODY ---- You essentially become a target and open yourself up to huge liabilities.

Again, great advice!!!!

Scooter

This is from an guy whose business is investing and knows how forex works.

Friends:

Indicators are popping up everywhere - the Dinar Reinstatement and Revaluation has probably already occurred and will gradually become visible on Forex screens, and at http://KITCO.com (scroll down to bottom chart there). The MSM (Main stream media) will probably not give much attention to the currency revolution in Iraq.

Ten years ago when Kuwait's currency was re-valued, it took three days for it to become fully inserted into all the financial systems that have to handle multiple currencies - all airport conversion booths, all those little check-cashing service stores, all Forex broker services, and all banks that deal in multiple currencies. On top of that, the rate of exchange between all currencies varies minute by minute and has to be pulled in to most computer transactions in real time when calculating conversion rates. The chalk boards in the conversion booths at airports are written in chalk so that they can erase the conversion rates and rewrite them every hour.

Millions of people never heard of the Dinar opportunity. If the media pump this up as a celebrative event 90 % of the sleepy population may become furious with jealousy. The media may be wise to NOT stir up resentments - like WHY DIDN'T THE PRESIDENT TELL US ALL ABOUT THIS?" and other types of reaction. Wealthy people are not specially loved by those who are left behind.

Does it need to be stated? You should not tell neighbors, relatives, friends,or enemies "I GOT A BOATLOAD - WE'RE RICH NOW. WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH I GOT? LET ME TELL YOU!!!" Children can brag about piggy bank nickels, but thoughtful adults will either SHUT UP or learn the hard way what it's like to be the target of hundreds of people who suddenly become very friendly. Strangers may seek handouts, promising investment returns, or more often forming relentless dependency on you. WHY WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE?

===-===

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1