Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SFM CHAT / RUMOR RV 9/14

Eddinar

it is true about the ofac list. Iraqi Dinar is now offically off of the ofac list. That is huge by itself. Now us banks can directly trade with Iraq

I dont read that Iraq is off the list, I'm reading tht post as if a portion was removed and replced by another?

Anyone else?

On September 13, 2010, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) removed the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 575 <image001.gif>, from 31 C.F.R. chapter V, and added the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations (“ISISR”) as new part 576 <image001.gif>to 31 C.F.R. chapter V. The ISISR implement Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007.

LINK: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions/20100913.shtml

Edited by Eddinar
  • Upvote 1

Like Paul Raver’s ride screaming the Red Coats are coming, the Red Coats are coming! Medic used to say every other day RV!RV! tomorrow. Lmao! then he went to no RV until government is formed people…… Now it looks like its back to RV!RV! tomorrow from the Medic man. One thing I have learned over the years of watching Medic. What he says look for the total opposite. You see Medic you can say the Red coats are coming only so long, and if they don’t come eventually no one will believe you………….. :lol::P:lol:

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On September 13, 2010, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) removed the Iraqi Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. Part 575 <image001.gif>, from 31 C.F.R. chapter V, and added the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations (“ISISR”) as new part 576 <image001.gif>to 31 C.F.R. chapter V. The ISISR implement Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, Executive Order 13350 of July 29, 2004, Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, and Executive Order 13438 of July 17, 2007.

LINK: http://www.treas.gov.../20100913.shtml

Ed, as I posted on the other thread I dont read that as they are being rmoved from the OFAC sit. I read that as they are removing a portion of the sanctions and replacing it with another. At least thats the way I read it.

Why not wait til 8 o'clock tomorrow? All these dates come and go....there's nothing to indicated and RV without a government or chapter 7 lifted.

Read more:

Do you really think they are going to announce the govt. and chapter 7 being lifted before the RV/RI. That would not make any sense. Just create a rush on the Dinar. I believe we will find all out at the same time. JMO.

Excellent point................have not thought of that!!!

Question has Med make bold next day predictions like this in the past?

he use to make them all the time last summer. that's why a lot of people don't pay any mind to his posts or intel at one time he was just like TK. i think he is still full of it even if he doesn't predict dates any more. this is jmo of course.

why not post the site name or a link to let us see for ourself?

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 4

LINK: http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions/20100913.shtml

Who knows this could be possible? I mean today they removed some sanctions and added some more. It is about 13 pages worth and a lot to take in.

http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/legal/regs/31cfr576.pdf

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eddinar, way to be on top of the info. Regardless if its tomorrow or next year. Iraq is about to be called for a lot of debt and they got to get off there arse soon to pay for it one way or another. Again, I dont think tomorrow. Not until government is formed.

Not going to lose sleep tonight but will check when I give the baby her bottle at 4:00am

Oh brother...8 a.m. GMT

I live in the UK & i bet you 1 millionIQD that 8am GMT there is no RV & by 8.05am i have to set out for work again

Would love to be proved wrong but just cant see this

Go RV 8amGMT PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE :lol:

• Upvote 2

Well, all I know is Meds hours are not equal to ours LMAO.

I live in the UK & i bet you 1 millionIQD that 8am GMT there is no RV & by 8.05am i have to set out for work again

Would love to be proved wrong but just cant see this

Go RV 8amGMT PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE :lol: [/size]

• Upvote 1