Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 3:45 PM MDT - 4/13/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  There are so many indicators now that show Iraq is heading into the global stage and is setting the stage in many ways...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Sudani say the meeting with Biden will put our reconstruction on a whole new basis.  FRANK: The only reason the economic reform is going to be on a whole new basis...successful, is because the monetary reform was successful.

Clare  From X/Twitter: Iraqi Prime Minister's Office account: "Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, leaves the capital, Baghdad, heading to the United States of America, at the head of a government and parliamentary delegation and representatives of the private sector, at the beginning of an official visit at the invitation of US President Joseph Biden."

MarkZ  Community comment "Sudani looks to be coming to the US on the 15th..."  I think it more likely to happen toward the tail end of the 22nd to see our new rate. But Iraqi contacts think Sudani is going to announce it in Iraq before he heads to the US on the 15th…. I hope they are right and I am wrong.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The gurus have just got their excise for their Intel being wrong... Iran attacked Isreal

I am not surprised our two favorite guru's are wrong again!  :rake:      Maybe someday or sometime they could be right???   :jester:

• Upvote 1

Well I can almost bet there will be no withdrawal of US Troops and more than likely 

more will be deployed.. Biden is one a piece of work along with his criminal administration.
The guy doesn’t know what end of the donkey is head or rear end. From what I see is Biden head is stuck in its rear end along with his stinking administration.

2025 if we are that fortunate. I can’t see anything getting done at this point. Hope I am wrong for this inflation is taken a toll on most of us. I am single and just spent $295 bucks on food and got hardly anything, gas is $3.95 and premium is $4.35.

I am ok but many neighbors are in debt trying to survive. Nope I figure as long as democrats and Biden is in office nothing will happen and things will get lots worst before they get better. I think Iran just turned the lights off at the end of the tunnel what ever light there was.    Hope I am wrong.

Depending on what takes place in the next 48 hours will determine what takes place in Iraq, and Monday/next week.

Just my thoughts/opinion.

• Thanks 1

Intel can be wrong….break down in meetings can occur…war can happen…personally I think it’s a good thing that Iran and Russia vs us and Israel…if you think Israel doesn’t own the us government and they haven’t been involved in human trafficking then your a bigger fool than I already think you are! There are no gurus on this site people share info and Intel you choose what to listen to or not! Really is a you problem! 

• Upvote 1