Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:25 AM CDT - 4/09/2024

ronscarpa

6 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

What if they aren't the true royal family? What if the current bloodline is different than it used to be? Who are the Rothschilds? Who is Barron Trump? What bloodline is Barron?

It's so fascinating! Best show on earth!!

You're giving them meat.  I'm giving them milk. 😆 

I can't even tell my close friends/family about Barron.  They would not believe it.

• Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Ok where can I read about thi

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you 😆

There are sources that I tell very few about because they are for those who have already accepted the basics.   Not trying to be secretive, but there is a process.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

He is dead. His Death Certificate is available online. 45 is in control of the "Republic" while the deepstate is in control of the "corporation".. 2 presidents right now as Kim Clement prophesied. Evidence of Trump being CIC of the Republic is much harder to prove but with enough digging in his Executive Orders and other things you can connect the dots. We are watching the largest military sting in history. Timing is everything. 

I must admit that this stuff is very challenging to believe but I have a friend that does a lot of research and she sent me a video last year showing Trump going to multiple countries and them giving him control of their country by having symbolic gestures in a kind of theatrical exercise. Someone, if I am recalling correctly, was narrating the event and explaining what the specific gestures meant. He did it all over the world during his term. So,  after seeing this video, I do believe!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

1 minute ago, wealthhound said:

I must admit that this stuff is very challenging to believe but I have a friend that does a lot of research and she sent me a video last year showing Trump going to multiple countries and them giving him control of their country by having symbolic gestures in a kind of theatrical exercise. Someone, if I am recalling correctly, was narrating the event and explaining what the specific gestures meant. He did it all over the world during his term. So,  after seeing this video, I do believe!

Yes! That's when the world leaders capitulated to Trump. He had them all by the gonads

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you 😆

There are sources that I tell very few about because they are for those who have already accepted the basics.   Not trying to be secretive, but there is a process.

You're correct, I jumped the gun. It's unbelievable unless you go through it slowly and everyone has their own pace.. I could lay it all out there but it's not believable until you figure it out on your own. That's exactly why Q did it the way they did.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Longtimelurker thanks. that is scary and interesting but where is there any evidence she is alive? By the way I read a lot of david ike books

I've never really followed Icke but I am aware of him.

Why would you need evidence she is alive if the crash never took place? Proving the crash is fake is easy.. The totalled Mercedes in the tunnel is clearly a different car because the plates don't match, what a great place to stage a fake accident, a tunnel where helicopters can't watch..

Jfk Jr also has a Q burial site from the air. His mechanic found the explosive on the tail before he flew.. if you find the picture of the wrecked plane pieces in the warehouse with 2 FBI agents looking at the wreckage, it's actually jfk jr and Caroline wearing the fbi jackets.. 

What a show!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

Just now, Shedagal said:

Shhh . . .  

Paul Ryan!!! Don’t you shhh me girl!!!

one of you should start a new thread about this type of stuff, so interesting!

Did you know Taylor Swift is a guy???

Been down that rabbit hole some too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1