Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nechirvan Barzani: Iraq will not enjoy comfort and stability as long as the Kurds and Kurdistan are denied - 3/20/2024

Nechirvan Barzani: Iraq will not enjoy comfort and stability as long as the Kurds and Kurdistan are denied

Nechirvan Barzani: Iraq will not enjoy comfort and stability as long as the Kurds and Kurdistan are denied

2024-03-20 // 06:15

Shafaq News / The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, said on Wednesday that Iraq will not enjoy comfort and stability as long as the Kurds and Kurdistan are denied and as long as their rights continue to be violated.

This came during President Nechirvan Barzani’s congratulations on the occasion of Nowruz, which was received by Shafaq News Agency.

The congratulations said, “On the occasion of Nowruz, the national holiday and the Kurdish New Year, I extend my warmest congratulations to the families and families of the illustrious martyrs, to every Kurd and to all components of the people of Kurdistan wherever they are. I hope for a new year full of happiness, good health, safety, reassurance and success for all.”

He added, “Today, while we are going through sensitive circumstances, I call on the Kurdistan political parties to resolve their differences in the spirit of national responsibility and through understanding, so that we can confront threats and challenges and protect federalism, our political entity, and our constitutional rights and gains. We are all in the same boat, and if our positions and ranks were unified, the situation would not have turned out.” To what it is today."

Barzani stressed that “the people of Kurdistan will never give up their freedom and rights. History has proven that Iraq will not enjoy comfort and stability as long as the Kurds and Kurdistan are denied and as long as their rights continue to be violated. Let us all in Iraq learn from our mistakes. Failure to implement the constitution, federalism, and political agreements, and fraud and manipulation of entitlements... Trying to limit the Kurdistan Region and violating its constitutional rights will not benefit Iraq and will bring nothing but loss.”

He continued, "On this blessed Eid, we stress our belief and our firm policy that the Kurdistan Region, as it always is, will remain a factor of safety and stability in the region. We want good relations, friendship and good neighborliness based on the foundations of mutual respect and common interests. On this occasion, we also congratulate "All the peoples who celebrate and celebrate Nowruz."

He concluded by saying, “I extend my thanks to the employees and people of the Kurdistan Region for the understanding, the spirit of responsibility, and the steadfastness they are showing. We are closely informed of their living and livelihood conditions. Finding a solution to this situation is the first priority for all of us in all the institutions of the Kurdistan Region, and I assure them that these difficulties will pass and turn into Past, while we step with hope towards a better life and future, and Kurdistan will forever remain a country of coexistence, tolerance and pluralism.”

• Upvote 2

This clown need to be controlled by somebody. Sudani is doing ad best he can and these curds constantly put a spanner in the works. They will never resolve any thing as long as barzini and Co are in control and maliki has a say in anything

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

8 hours ago, HowieC said:

The Barzani family will never give up stealing from the people. 

HowieC, Totally agree the most "Greedy Family" in all of Iraq & Middle-East the "Barzani's".  They could care less about the Kurdistan Citizens.  

**PM Abadi kept them in check when he was the PM.

***All OIL & GAS should be under Iraqi Federal Government...👍👍🤙🤙🙏🙏

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Nothing like an open threat of dangerous times to come if they don't get their way....on everything.

Life in M.E. ain't Rosey 

It's sad, kinda like chicago, new york, seattle, la.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1