Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions - 8:33 AM MDT - 3/14/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  The calls out of Iraq...have been phenomenal. A couple of sources :violin:there are reaffirming that everything is finished on their side. They are waiting for the US Treasury assistance to release. They have told me it could be any moment to a couple weeks - but, they expect it very soon. But they stress that their end is done.:drunk:

Frank26  I've always said that when it would happen IMO it would be from a Saturday night when you're asleep to when you wake up on Sunday morning. Saturday into Sunday is what I've always said. Sunday into Monday is illogical because that's a second day of the week. The first day of the week is when you would officially kick the football and start the game.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Hello from Australia 

Does anyone on here from USA or Scotland know how the ( eventual ) exchange rate will work 

let me explain 

I have been reading these artcile in here for a verrrrrrrry long time now , sooooo many opinions !!!

Once it RV's ..do I work out My earnings from using USA rate , then calculate it out into Aussie dollars 

Or is it based SOLELY ON the country you live in ..eg  Dinar into Aussie dollars ..Scotland for example --is it dinar into UK currency ..I have for yrs now been converting proposed RV rates ( and they have varied ALL OVER THE PLACE ..he he ). 1.20 , 1.32 , 2.00 etc etc from Dinar into USD  then that been converted into AUD ..Sorry  don't know much about Currency!

Chris 

Brisbane 

Downunder 

• Upvote 2

You should be able to go to the currency calculator, and based on the dinar rate/aud exchange rate, you should be able to figure out what you get.  We use the usd/iraq rate in the US.   Should be easy to figure out.  You won't have to exchange to the dollar, and then to your currency.   Iraq has been using the dollar mainly, and that is why you see everyone talking about the rate, but the dinar will be exchangeable to any currency.   :jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dinarnow10 said:

Hello from Australia 

Does anyone on here from USA or Scotland know how the ( eventual ) exchange rate will work 

let me explain 

I have been reading these artcile in here for a verrrrrrrry long time now , sooooo many opinions !!!

Once it RV's ..do I work out My earnings from using USA rate , then calculate it out into Aussie dollars 

Or is it based SOLELY ON the country you live in ..eg  Dinar into Aussie dollars ..Scotland for example --is it dinar into UK currency ..I have for yrs now been converting proposed RV rates ( and they have varied ALL OVER THE PLACE ..he he ). 1.20 , 1.32 , 2.00 etc etc from Dinar into USD  then that been converted into AUD ..Sorry  don't know much about Currency!

Chris 

Brisbane 

Downunder 

Just find a local bank in Australia that exchanges currencies and exchange to AUD. If you know others in Australia that hold IQD you might wanna group up before going to bank so you have more "leverage" against bank fees etc. I'm worried about the usd collapsing so if it hasn't collapsed before we get the RV/RI I'll quickly invest in precious metals, real estate etc. I don't follow AUD so I'm not sure if that's something you should be concerned with or not. Welcome to the boards!

• Upvote 3

oh pops here will just do the normal thing and go to the bigg BANKS!  no redemtion places for me, guess im stupid? but after this investment since 2005 , the year my wife died , i will do the normal thing LORD! GO TO THE BANK! AND PRAISE GOD!! 😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dinarnow10 said:

its automatically exchanged out at AUD rates, any currency trading desk at any bank suggest when its time to ring a few and also check with travellex....

• Upvote 1

Thanks Screwball ( you answered in afew words ) and others ....but it might of not clearly made since ..again , nah  don't worry about it ..as long as I know it's not calculated out at USA dollars , then I thought we would then use our own country exchange rate to get a final figure .

But Dam ..calculating it out In Yank dollars compared to AUD  is way more ...so from now on --I'll just be calculating every SUPPOSED RATE ,,especially the likable one of 1.32 x what dinar I have then convert to Aussie $$.

Just the way it's always spoken about in here ...the USA $$ is always used ..Wish I was living there ..I would get WAY MORE once it RV's .

Again ..Thanks ALL ...appreciated 

p.s sent a few emails to Adam lady Julie over the yrs ...when Adam was sending out updates regularly ,,about getting incontact with other Aussie's ..ONLY 1 PERSON EVER ..would love to find a group .

But am waiting as all of us are ..with the Banks in various Countries that Supposively Adam has organized for VIP's . 

• Upvote 1