Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Rumor from the GET team

Drez

Found this on DD site.

* Buckeye Post: GET 2am CST 9/8/10

September 8, 2010 · Posted in RUMORS

BUCKEYE] i will say this

[bUCKEYE] that it does look good for the next couple of days

[kelleyspencer] do you think they will do it during their 3 day holiday?

[bUCKEYE] no

[bUCKEYE] i believe IMO it will happen before

[bUCKEYE] boots on the ground

[bUCKEYE] are saying this

sweetvirgodinar] BUCKEYE I think it will happen by the end of Ramadan .

(BUCKEYE] very well could

[bUCKEYE] did not hear franks call…how did it go

[bUCKEYE] something that i was able to confirm that Chase,Wells Fargo, Bank of America have been put on alert since last Wed. [bUCKEYE] branches are not aware at this point

[bUCKEYE] just corp.

[bUCKEYE] IMO everything is done and ready to go

[bUCKEYE] i truly believe that we are right there

[bUCKEYE] i am going to tell u the rumor that i heard

[bUCKEYE] boots on the ground

[bUCKEYE] have said that the people of iraq are going to get a bonus

[bUCKEYE] in the next couple of days

[bUCKEYE] but i have not able to confirm what thatmight be

Tags: no tags

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Eid ul-Fitr (Arabic: عيد الفطر ‘Īdu l-Fiṭr‎), often abbreviated to Eid, is a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting (sawm). Eid is an Arabic word meaning "festivity", while Fiṭr means "to purify"; and so the holiday symbolizes the purification after completing the fasting month which is after the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan, on the first day of Shawwal.

Eid-ul-Fitr Salat (Namaz) is a Wajib (strongly recommended, just short of obligatory) salat of two raka'ah (units)[1] which is generally offered in an open field called Idgah. This salat should be performed with Jama’at with extra six Takbirs, three of them in the beginning of the first raka'ah and three of them just before ruku' in the second raka'ah.[2] Eid ul-Fitr lasts for one day of celebrations (yet, is celebrated for two or more in some countries) and is sometimes also known as the "Smaller Eid" (Arabic: العيد الصغير al-‘īdu ṣ-ṣaghīr‎) as compared to the Eid al-Adha that lasts three days (or more) following the Hajj and is casually referred to as the "Greater Eid" (Arabic: العيد الكبير al-‘īdu l-kabīr‎).

More BS.... When does it end? GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

I imagine the day the IQD RVs or RIs, we will have people on this forum saying that it is just a bunch of B_ _ _ S_ _ _ and rumor and asking when will it stop.

What is the problem with people posting what they honestly believe is information pertaining to what we are interested in?

Just my opinion......................let the bashing begin.

• Upvote 4

I imagine the day the IQD RVs or RIs, we will have people on this forum saying that it is just a bunch of B_ _ _ S_ _ _ and rumor and asking when will it stop.

What is the problem with people posting what they honestly believe is information pertaining to what we are interested in?

Because its NOT honest information. Iv been on DV for quite sometime now and the GET team supposedly has "hot" new intel or new date every other day. Its beyond ridiculous. IT'S FLAT OUT LIES... I call it how i see it.. GO IRAQ GO RV/RI

• Upvote 4

WMAWHITE, your 100% right there will be a lot of pessimistic voices on here the day it happens. Thats ok. Everyone on here has a right to say what they want. My initial response to this post was, "here we go again" another one of these GET responses. "A couple of more days everyone, we are right there, just a couple of more days". I think everyone is tired from the summer heat, stressed because a lot of money just went to back to school expenses, a lot of people on this boards jobs are in jeporday, including mine, and people are over all stressed out with the economy right now and this is the best thing a lot of us have going right now. Now, there is also a patriotic side to this. There are a lot of people on here that are also mad as heck at the Iraqi people because of all of the American blood spilled over there to get Iraq to a point that it is finally at, and now the leaders are squandering this opportunity away and those people feel like all those troops killed and these yahoo's cant get together to form a freaking governement!" Lastly, another side of frustration is just sitting here watching the people of Iraq continue to suffer because these "religious /political views". Simply put its a dam shame all the way arond these people can't agree on a way to advance their country. All of this and then you got the same people saying"just a couple more days"

• Upvote 2

YOU KNOW I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. EVENTUALLY ONE DAY SOON A SO CALLED RUMOR WILL BE SEEN AS A TRUTH. THE PERSON WHO PROVIDED SUCH RUMOR WILL BE SMILIN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. :)

• Upvote 2

Well I have been over here for 4 yrs now and I work with the Iraqis everyday and they have said nothing of a bonus to any of us. and they will talk money with us and how much there gov is putting the screws to them. and cutting there pay and taking thangs away from them, the no ele. pwr they have for hours on end. they are in bad shape over here. No big lines at any banks or big partys that have to do with anything about money or a gov. in place. This is just a point of veiw from someone in Iraq, just outside of Baghdad. I am very ready for this ride to be over.

• Upvote 7