Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 10:33 AM CDT - 3/03/2024

ronscarpa

4 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Can the owner of the site test the water on purpose just to surprise the reader as a shock therapy?

Possibly…don’t know can they manipulate the signals and rates, I don’t know enough about the back end programming to answer this…

• Upvote 1

I deal with forex, the idq is not available on forex it is classified as exotic currencies. 
the rate  of the idq is 1310IDQ to 1USD as of 1050 central time 03/04/2024.

You need to find something better to do for you no good at this.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Please be true!  I want out!  15 years of this is enough!  I know others have been in it a lot longer, and my hat is off to them for their patience, and I will be here for however long it takes.  I just want this to end as soon as possible!  :praying:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Please be true!  I want out!  15 years of this is enough!  I know others have been in it a lot longer, and my hat is off to them for their patience, and I will be here for however long it takes.  I just want this to end as soon as possible!  :praying:

I'm a buyer if you're serious. Ordering more tomorrow 

4 hours ago, MommaMia said:

I deal with forex, the idq is not available on forex it is classified as exotic currencies. 

You need to find something better to do for you no good at this.

Clearly didn’t read my posts where I stated it was on their but can’t trade…naming yourself after abba song…that says it all 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, MommaMia said:

So where did this rate come from! Forex? But can’t trade? Yes I think I said that get glasses my help you trade better! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

So where did this rate come from! Forex? But can’t trade? Yes I think I said that get glasses my help you trade better! 

WISE they deal in currencies.

Maybe this here info will help answer some of your questions.

Introduction

If you're a forex trader or someone interested in currency exchange, you may have wondered about the presence of the Iraqi dinar on the forex market. The forex market, also known as the foreign exchange market, is the largest and most liquid financial market globally, where currencies are traded. In this article, we will explore whether the Iraqi dinar is listed on the forex market and shed light on the factors influencing its availability. So, let's dive in and find out if the Iraqi dinar can be traded on the forex!

Is the Iraqi Dinar Listed on the Forex?

To understand whether the Iraqi dinar is present on the forex market, it's essential to grasp how the forex market operates. The forex market facilitates the exchange of currencies between parties, including banks, financial institutions, corporations, governments, and individual traders. However, not all currencies are equally traded on the forex market. Some currencies, known as major currencies, such as the US dollar, euro, Japanese yen, British pound, and Swiss franc, are widely traded due to their global significance.

Unfortunately, the Iraqi dinar is not considered a major currency and is not commonly available on most forex trading platforms. The absence of the Iraqi dinar on the forex can be attributed to several reasons. One major factor is the economic and political instability in Iraq, which affects the currency's value and perceived risk. Additionally, the central bank of Iraq has implemented certain restrictions on the exchange and trading of the Iraqi dinar, making it less accessible for forex traders.

Are there any regulations or restrictions for trading the Iraqi dinar on the forex?

Yes, the Central Bank of Iraq has implemented certain regulations and restrictions on the Iraqi dinar. The central bank aims to stabilize the currency and prevent illegal activities, such as counterfeiting and money laundering. These regulations may limit the availability and accessibility of the Iraqi dinar for forex traders.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Iraqi dinar is not commonly listed on the forex market, primarily due to the economic and political uncertainties surrounding Iraq. The absence of the Iraqi dinar on most forex trading platforms can be attributed to its status as a non-major currency, coupled with regulatory restrictions and perceived risks. However, alternative avenues may exist for trading the Iraqi dinar through specialized brokers or specific financial institutions.

Before engaging in any forex trading involving the Iraqi dinar or any other less commonly traded currency, it's crucial to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and stay updated on the latest market developments. The forex market is highly volatile, and trading currencies involves risks. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution and make informed decisions.

Remember, it's always wise to consult with financial professionals and take into account your individual circumstances and risk tolerance before making any investment or trading decisions. Happy trading!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'm a buyer if you're serious. Ordering more tomorrow 

Thank you for the offer, but I will hold out.  I like a lot of people want out, but not at a loss.  We will just have to wait for these crazy people to get their act together.   :rocking-chair:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MommaMia said:

Maybe this here info will help answer some of your questions.

Introduction

If you're a forex trader or someone interested in currency exchange, you may have wondered about the presence of the Iraqi dinar on the forex market. The forex market, also known as the foreign exchange market, is the largest and most liquid financial market globally, where currencies are traded. In this article, we will explore whether the Iraqi dinar is listed on the forex market and shed light on the factors influencing its availability. So, let's dive in and find out if the Iraqi dinar can be traded on the forex!

Is the Iraqi Dinar Listed on the Forex?

To understand whether the Iraqi dinar is present on the forex market, it's essential to grasp how the forex market operates. The forex market facilitates the exchange of currencies between parties, including banks, financial institutions, corporations, governments, and individual traders. However, not all currencies are equally traded on the forex market. Some currencies, known as major currencies, such as the US dollar, euro, Japanese yen, British pound, and Swiss franc, are widely traded due to their global significance.

Unfortunately, the Iraqi dinar is not considered a major currency and is not commonly available on most forex trading platforms. The absence of the Iraqi dinar on the forex can be attributed to several reasons. One major factor is the economic and political instability in Iraq, which affects the currency's value and perceived risk. Additionally, the central bank of Iraq has implemented certain restrictions on the exchange and trading of the Iraqi dinar, making it less accessible for forex traders.

Are there any regulations or restrictions for trading the Iraqi dinar on the forex?

Yes, the Central Bank of Iraq has implemented certain regulations and restrictions on the Iraqi dinar. The central bank aims to stabilize the currency and prevent illegal activities, such as counterfeiting and money laundering. These regulations may limit the availability and accessibility of the Iraqi dinar for forex traders.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Iraqi dinar is not commonly listed on the forex market, primarily due to the economic and political uncertainties surrounding Iraq. The absence of the Iraqi dinar on most forex trading platforms can be attributed to its status as a non-major currency, coupled with regulatory restrictions and perceived risks. However, alternative avenues may exist for trading the Iraqi dinar through specialized brokers or specific financial institutions.

Before engaging in any forex trading involving the Iraqi dinar or any other less commonly traded currency, it's crucial to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and stay updated on the latest market developments. The forex market is highly volatile, and trading currencies involves risks. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution and make informed decisions.

Remember, it's always wise to consult with financial professionals and take into account your individual circumstances and risk tolerance before making any investment or trading decisions. Happy trading!

Don’t need your answers…I know the answers…suggest you exert your lack of intelligence elsewhere 

• Downvote 1