Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:05 PM MDT - 3/02/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "Multiple advantages and an important turning point... How did electronic payment methods affect the Iraqi economy?" Quote: "Al-Shabani...explained the possibility of absorbing approximately 92% of the cash mass saved in homes after the complete shift towards electronic currency dealing..." They recovered 92% of the 3-zero notes...

Kaperoni  If Iraq is ever going to raise the value of the dinar they need to do it gradually over time so they can reduce the money supply. As well, a gradual increase reflects the economic growth of the economy.

Nader From The Mid East  A lot of good news come out yesterday and I'm very happy...You know what? I'm excited. I'm very excited what's happening.

Pimpy  Article: "Sudani: Investment environment in Iraq is promising and open" Remember they have to be able to draw in foreign investors. As long as the country appears to be stable, the economy looks to be stable, the exchange rate looks to be stable, the currency looks to be stable, it's all promising...this is all great news. This is one hell of a day for Iraq...

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: The television is saying the government is putting mobile teams together to monitor - No prices gouging during Ramadan. That tells us plainly there will be no rate change during Ramadan IMO. FRANK: It can happen at any time...But... I don't see the reason for this to happen during Ramadan.  It is a holy period.  I see it happening before Ramadan.  

Clare  Article: "Iraq is looking forward to joining the World Trade Organization" Quote: "Iraq has today become a major economic player on the world level and needs to harmonize Iraqi laws with international laws."

MarkZ  Question: Could Iraq RV during Ramadan? Mark: There is a historic precedence to go during Ramadan. For Muslims most things slow down at this time…and they do not like doing business at that time…but, it doesn’t mean they won’t...but it sure would be more convenient to go right before it. [Note: Ramadan is expected to begin on Monday, March 11, and continue through Wednesday, April 10.]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Nader From The Mid East  A lot of good news come out yesterday and I'm very happy...You know what? I'm excited. I'm very excited what's happening.

I can be very excited as well.  Just show me the money.

"show me the money" - YouTube

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

I can be very excited as well.  Just show me the money.

"show me the money" - YouTube

EXACTLY!! I'm a patient person, but they need a sense of urgency. I know they got to do it the right way, but they also need to make it happen, or they can lose this golden opportunity.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

How did francie come to the conclusion  that they have pull in such a huge percentage of the 3 zero notes!?

Frankie makes up the story as he goes along.

The real issue is there's still too many 3 zero notes out there.

CBI may have to come out with a sucker rate to draw some three zero IQD in.

If that don't work, then they'll have to come out with a gradual float.   IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

What are the good news nadar? Is Ramadan coming Soon good news? Yeah you are the only one who get excited nadar. Noone get excited, except you. If we are excited, we aren't here and already run to the bank and cash them out.

• Like 1