Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Opinions @ 11:55 PM CDT -2/22/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Who do the [new lower note] samples belong to right nowOnly the banks, not the citizens. That will happen.  It will be on their television, but not yet though. 

Sandy Ingram  The problem for Iraqi dinar investors is no US banks and few banks worldwide will allow transactions using the Iraqi dinar.  Bankers turn their noses up when people ask about Iraqi dinar and this is one of the reasons the investment is called shady.

MarkZ  Article: The Sudanese received an official letter from America regarding the scheduling of the end of the tasks for the international coalition”  We believe this is the final step for Iraq to become fully sovereign and increase the rate of the dinar. They didn’t give a date but imply its sooner rather than later.

Clare  Article: "Al-Sudani is making an upcoming visit to Washington" Quote "The two sides discussed the files that will be raised during the Prime Minister’s upcoming visit to Washington, and the cooperation mechanism within the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the United States, and the committees formed in this regard,

Walkingstick  [Iraqi bank friend Aki update] The training with the specimen sheets is a daily continuing thing...We don't know if it's going to be the DeLaRue machines or a completely different structured machine because the new security features on the new small lower notes are not recognizable on the old DeLaRue machines.  Aki is working with new sorting and counting machines [Not the new DeLaRue machines]...These machines [New DeLaRue] will only be used inside of Iraq.  Aki has no need for these machines...Chase's JP Morgan who buys and sell currency around the world would also have these new machines.

Frank26  The U.S. dollar is going down in value this week, which means your currency [Iraqi dinar] is going to go up in value.  The only way for that to happen is with a new exchange rate and the lower notes to match it. IMO you're going to see the dollar go up before it is finally removed and irradiated one last time...

MarkZ  No, The RV is not dependent on the collapse of the stock market. But, many of us believe the collapse of the stock market will force the RV.

Pimpy  Community Comment: "Thanks for the let down once more that Iraq will never RV. I never said it would never RV.  Never.  In fact I'm the one that said it's going to go up in increments.

Jeff  Why the timing of the rate change has anything to do with a budget period?  Here's why...Countries calculate their budgets off the value of the currency.  In order for them to approve a budget, whatever currency value they're going to utilize has to be released publicly...That means the rate has to change before the budget can be approved...Kuwait changed their rate on March 24th of 1991...before their April 1st budget period.  It's that simple.

Militia Man  Saudi Arabia helped Iraq with about 15 years of negotiations [with the WTO] in one year...Iraq [at that time was at "observer" status]...Being an observer you have the ability to have accessions. Am I waiting for them to have accessions before they have an exchange rateNo I'm not.  But the fact that they're getting to that stage shows the world's expectation is ...the cat's out of he bag.

Frank26  Article: "ACCESSIONS 12th China Round Table on WTO Accessions ARAB PERSPECTIVES ON WTO ACCESSIONS AND THE MULTILATERAL TRADING SYSTEM" I love the word ascension... WTO...Can you tell me who you are ascending in the WTO? Article Quote: "Algeria, Comoros, Iraq, Lebanese Republic, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and the Syrian Arab Republic are in the process of Article XII accession". This is a lot for the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar that would bring forth the economic explosion reform of Iraq...This is wonderful.

Mnt Goat   Please just be patient! The reinstatement is coming and I firmly believe from what we now already know and are about to witness is a major part of the Banking Reforms that everything else was geared up to support over the past 10 years. Iraq is about to get out of the sanctioned mindset altogether and return to common global banking practices of how they will be doing business with the rest of the world going forward.

Frank26  The Untied States of America stopped using its 3 zero notes back in the late 1950's. But they're  still in circulation. Nobody uses them. They were never null and void. They're actually a collectors item and worth a lot more  than their face value.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Bottom line, folks...

There will be no RV-RI after Iraq is sovereign.

The key to the RV-RI are the Budget, Economic Reform Laws & the HCL.

They all keep on getting approved then enacted, only to be sent back for more amendments.

So don't expect anything until GOI gets off it's arse & do something besides enacting more holidays & time off.   IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

:confused2:Coming to where? :bs:How soon is it coming goat? 🎃🎄:rocking-chair::soon:

Not in our lifetime! Sorry for the bad news. If you notice a whole new set of excuses coming from the Poo-Roos ! It’s comical the new set of bull$h!+ They are spewing! New lower notes don’t work on the old machines! They will be on channel 11 Frank not channel one according to Tv Guide! Better renew your subscription, boy! Basically 5 weeks left in the 1st quarter! We are not anywhere close to something happening with the IQD changing in value! I’m going to let it play out before I make any decisions on what I m going to do. Since I’m a gambling man! I’m betting we are in for yet another dead year, any takers? JMHO!  🤠

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

Not in our lifetime! Sorry for the bad news. If you notice a whole new set of excuses coming from the Poo-Roos ! It’s comical the new set of bull$h!+ They are spewing! New lower notes don’t work on the old machines! They will be on channel 11 Frank not channel one according to Tv Guide! Better renew your subscription, boy! Basically 5 weeks left in the 1st quarter! We are not anywhere close to something happening with the IQD changing in value! I’m going to let it play out before I make any decisions on what I m going to do. Since I’m a gambling man! I’m betting we are in for yet another dead year, any takers? JMHO!  🤠

The thing is Iraq has nothing left that they need to do to pull the trigger to make this happen. This is why it's become frustrating/angering because most don't know why they haven't. Even those who understand Geopolitics don't know what it is they're waiting on!🤦‍♂️😡

• Pow! 3

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

It seems like they only care about their own pockets. They don't care about their own citizens and dinar investors. What we can always do is only :rocking-chair::rocking-chair::rocking-chair:

• Pow! 2

On 2/23/2024 at 4:56 PM, ronscarpa said:

Sandy Ingram  The problem for Iraqi dinar investors is no US banks and few banks worldwide will allow transactions using the Iraqi dinar.  Bankers turn their noses up when people ask about Iraqi dinar and this is one of the reasons the investment is called shady.

And yet years ago travellex was advertising rials😂😂😂🤷‍♂️

• Pow! 1

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

Trump stated 2025 will be the year for year long celebrations….the next 5 weeks will come quick enough!  He also said Biden will be in charge when the world economy collapses…this means reset and 10 days of darkness….

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1