Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:28 PM CDT -2/21/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy  Question: "There have been some references...regarding some Iraqi banks in the US, have you heard  about any of thee banks on US soil?"  Here you go:  You have the Iraq National Bank that's in New York. Rasheed Bank that's in New York.  North Bank that's Dearborn,  Michigan, The Bank of Baghdad is in New York City, TBI Bank which is in Washington DC. These are  the Iraqi banks that are currently in the US...    

Jeff  What was the number on thing in the month of January Iraq kept stating in all the news articles? How they achieved critical stability.  In order for Iraq, the number one thing they have to do is achieve overall stability, to be  eligible to revalue.  Article Quote "For Iraq to further continue on the path of stability and progress, an enabling environment  will prove essential" She's stating Iraq is on a path of stability and progress and continuing in that direction will prove  essential. Meaning allowing them to revalue the currency and get back on the world stage.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Pimpy  Question: "There have been some references...regarding some Iraqi banks in the US, have you heard  about any of thee banks on US soil?"  Here you go:  You have the Iraq National Bank that's in New York. Rasheed Bank that's in New York.  North Bank that's Dearborn,  Michigan, The Bank of Baghdad is in New York City, TBI Bank which is in Washington DC. These are  the Iraqi banks that are currently in the US...    

This is good news.  We won't have to travel to Iraq to exchange if for some foreseeable instance they change the rules in the middle of the game

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

This is good news.  We won't have to travel to Iraq to exchange if for some foreseeable instance they change the rules in the middle of the game

I would definitely drive over 2000 miles toe exchange for $1000000....but not for 1000.

• Upvote 3

I still believe, that if they revalue, that rate will be good at any bank.  Plus, what I understand is, that if we exchange with a bank, the dinars will go to the treasury, not sent back to Iraq.  I could be wrong, but it makes more sense, than Iraq requiring us to go to one of their banks.  At that point, we will need to find one of Frank's and Mark Z's redemption centers!   :jester:

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I still believe, that if they revalue, that rate will be good at any bank.  Plus, what I understand is, that if we exchange with a bank, the dinars will go to the treasury, not sent back to Iraq.  I could be wrong, but it makes more sense, than Iraq requiring us to go to one of their banks.  At that point, we will need to find one of Frank's and Mark Z's redemption centers!   :jester:

You're correct..to the Treasury 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I found F26 & MZ redemption center...all are welcomed.

Outhouse for Sale in MD | Amish Built, Vintage & Wooden Outhouses

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, NWGUY said:

One might think that they'd get a better rate at an Iraqi bank? Maybe even no spread? Who knows? I would think that Chase will have the best rate out of all the US banks.

• Upvote 2