Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions - 10:32 PM CDT - 2/02/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26   Have I not been telling you for a long time now the next phase for you as an investor in the Iraqi dinar is going to be the most difficult phase. Many of you unfortunately only want to buy the dinar to get rich. It's like buying a gun - If you don't know how to use it you can hurt yourself or someone else. You bought the Iraq dinar...I have been begging you to put a team together. [NOTE: At the appropriate time consult great Financial Advisors, tax attorneys, tax professionals to build the best exchange strategy for your unique circumstances.]

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

When this baby pops...take the money & run & don't look back.

Iraq lives in a very dangerous neighborhood & it's only a matter of time it gets sucked into the regional wars.

Iraq has treasures & everyone wants to get their hands on it.

After cash out, Iraq can do what it wants as a sovereign nation.   IMHO.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

What if it pops at only 5 cents? Cause some dinar holders still want to wait until it goes up to a buck.

Your call, only do what's right for you. Same reasoning everyone else will do. We're not your keeper,  nor is anyone mine. Personally I will evaluate it when the time comes and base my decision then.

Good luck to us all, I'm going to buy a new set of go faster's for when it eventually RV's so I can cash out. 😆 🤣 😂 

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What if it pops at only 5 cents? Cause some dinar holders still want to wait until it goes up to a buck.

RVMD, PokerPlayer gave you very sage advice. There is "NO" guarantee it would go higher in any specific time period. 1 Mil IQD would be worth $50,000 @ 5 cents that's a 4,900 % profit if you paid $1,000 for it. Greed can trip us up sometimes.  Based on your comment, I'd recommend you cash in some, and hold some for the future growth you're expecting. RON 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

7 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

RVMD, PokerPlayer gave you very sage advice. There is "NO" guarantee it would go higher in any specific time period. 1 Mil IQD would be worth $50,000 @ 5 cents that's a 4,900 % profit if you paid $1,000 for it. Greed can trip us up sometimes.  Based on your comment, I'd recommend you cash in some, and hold some for the future growth you're expecting. RON 

I'd take .05 cents & won't stick around at the rate this old world is going, especially the Middle East.   IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

13 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Your call, only do what's right for you. Same reasoning everyone else will do. We're not your keeper,  nor is anyone mine. Personally I will evaluate it when the time comes and base my decision then.

Good luck to us all, I'm going to buy a new set of go faster's for when it eventually RV's so I can cash out. 😆 🤣 😂 

pp

Me. Cash out at 5 cents and I will reinvest in Vietnam Dong or Iranian Rial.

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

There is "NO" guarantee it would go higher in any specific time period. 1 Mil IQD would be worth $50,000 @ 5 cents that's a 4,900 % profit if you paid $1,000 for it. 

You're right Ron:bravo::twothumbs:. 4,900% profit isn't a bad return on investment. This is a speculative investment and that's why there is " NO " guarantee it would go higher. Once it pops, better get out and reinvest in something more profitable or retire and enjoy your new found wealth , it is everybody call.

• Upvote 1