Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America: We delivered 200 thousand tons of rice to Iraqi families - 2/01/2024

America: We delivered 200 thousand tons of rice to Iraqi families

America: We delivered 200 thousand tons of rice to Iraqi families

2024-02-01 // 05:40

Shafaq News / The US Embassy in Baghdad announced, on Thursday, the delivery of more than 200,000 tons of rice to Iraqi families in 2023.

This came according to her post on the social networking site “Facebook” under the title “The United States and Iraq are partners in food security and trade.”

According to the publication, American farmers “have effectively contributed to stabilizing food security in Iraq.”

The embassy stated in the same publication, “With a focus on strengthening partnerships and sharing agricultural knowledge, the American “farm-to-table” trade mission in Iraq contributes to achieving lasting impact together and paving the way for a prosperous future.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Isn’t this a little late, like twenty years behind the destruction of the country’s infrastructure. Aid should be going to Gaza…or you know, the local public school system in this county could some help here in the US.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I understand helping other countries, but Iraq has absolutely made it perfectly clear they do not like us, or want us to be in their country.  Here we are sending them food to help them, at the same time they hate us.  I think a little tough love should be in order!   Give them nothing!  They can improve their life by doing the one thing that they should.  RV their currency.  Then they won't need anything from anyone!  Sorry to be harsh, but Iraq is a bunch of ungrateful morons!  :drunk:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

I understand helping other countries, but Iraq has absolutely made it perfectly clear they do not like us, or want us to be in their country.  Here we are sending them food to help them, at the same time they hate us.  I think a little tough love should be in order!   Give them nothing!  They can improve their life by doing the one thing that they should.  RV their currency.  Then they won't need anything from anyone!  Sorry to be harsh, but Iraq is a bunch of ungrateful morons!  :drunk:

Corruption. More pay for play I’m sure. Just like this massive migration/invasion. Brought to us by the Biden family.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

All we should send them is cargo planes full of illegal criminals.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1