Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas In Iraq.

Luigi1

Here's two articles of Dinarian interests...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas In Iraq.

May everyone's Christmas be blessed.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

TNT via Tishwash:          Christmas Will Be Celebrated In Iraq.

ARTICLE:  Al-Sudani directs that the 25th and 26th of December be an official holiday for Christians.   The PM, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, directs that the 25th & 26th of this December be an official holiday for Christian citizens, on the occasion of the glorious Christmas holidays.

MarkZ via PDK:         Merry Christmas From Iraq.

Question:  Will we see this before Christmas? 

MarkZ:  We don’t know – but, most of my contacts say we will…

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...Merry Christmas form Iraq...

Frank26:         From the 20th to the 25th.

ARTICLE:  I like the idea that from the 20th to the 25th isn’t that a good time to bring forth a new ER?  Why?  Because they’ve only used 20% of their budget all year.   That’s insane…What are you waiting for?  New ER.  You say you’re going to use the other 80% from the 20th to the 25th? …What did you tell the citizens of Iraq is going to happen on the 1st of January 2024?   They can’t use any other currency.   What are they going to use? Rocks to buy things with?   Shoot rocks are probably more valuable than the used toilet paper that you got right now…The 20th to 25th is logical, the 1st onward is logical.

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I would really like to retire at the end of this year, but definitely willing to wait!  Merry Christmas all!  🎅

i would like to semi retire untll my iraqi shares flourish and reset....until then i have just organised work for as long as I want, since my brain op and passing of my parents I have been out of work living of crypto profits.......i am more than happy to retire now or in 12 or 24 months....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, screwball said:

i would like to semi retire untll my iraqi shares flourish and reset....until then i have just organised work for as long as I want, since my brain op and passing of my parents I have been out of work living of crypto profits.......i am more than happy to retire now or in 12 or 24 months....

Same here.  I can keep my job forever if I want, and still be happy, but retirement sounds so ... much...better!  :bravo:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article related to the above...no more being broke...

Bruce The Goose:       This Is The Last Christas We Will Be Broke.

TIDBIT: A verry Merry Christmas.  This will be the last Christmas we will be broke.

If this Dinar ever RV/RI's, everyone around me will be rich..... and I mean it.....  because I will sell my house and move into a rich neighborhood.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1