Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Evening Opinions @ 7:45 PM MDT - 12/11/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Guru Clare  Article: "Iraq requests US Treasury assistance in tracking the funds of Saddam Hussein's regime"

Militia Man   If the Finance Minister needs to work to the end of the year to make sure that everything's sorted and ready to go and do it right and do it properly so the Iraqi citizens get what they deserve which is purchasing power.  I think it's a phenomenal situation.  I think everybody can clearly see...they're doing it and it's coming to fruition...

Nader From The Mid East  It's a very good video [Central Bank Iraqi's dinar propaganda/advertisement video that came out Friday]. I like it a lot...It's an advertisement for Iraq to use only Iraqi dinars.  That's very very very good thing.  That's big big step.  Big step we taken.  It's not bad...I said it before and I'm repeating it, in January things it's going to change big, big, big, time.  Big time.  If I was you, I'll be ready.

Frank26  IMO the CBI meetings is in Dubai of all places. It's pretty obvious why. Iraq is going to become a Dubai.  

Pimpy  They've been talking now for several months about needing to strengthen the Iraqi dinar, doing what they need to do to close the gap between the official rate and the parallel market.  One of the steps they need to do...is to stop using dual currencies...do away with the US dollar and just use strictly Iraqi dinar.  They've been taking steps to make that happen.  They had already started it in...government buildings...but now as of January 1, 2024 that's going to be the start of the nation...strictly using Iraqi dinar...to me this is a great step moving forward for Iraq.  But it's one of many steps they have to take...

Wolverine ...The big meeting in Dubai is finished now – everything is ready. Iraq is ready. They should be ready to celebrate. Then so should we..... :trash: He said more, but not worth printing here.:violin:

Sandy Ingram  [We] tried to ignore this news however, that is not possible Article: "Iraqi PM places security forces under investigation over US embassy attack" Iraq is doing what they can, but have not been able to stop the attacks against American Forces in Iraq. Article: "Iran-backed militia vows more attacks after US Embassy in Iraq comes under fire"  When you attack the embassy of another country, this is far more serious.

MarkZ  Banking people are telling us we are in the window between now and the first of the year.:violin:

Frank26  We're at the stage now where there's no need to look for anything. There's a need to watch everything that's coming out.  Everything that's going to be coming out is the ambrosia of our study, the reward of our years of studying together. 

Pimpy  Rumor: the exchange rate had changed. It has not changed...It doesn't make sense for them to change the exchange rate in one location and not another. What's to keep people from taking their Iraqi dinar to the new 1 to 1 location, exchanging their currency, getting tons of money, running back over to another location that has not yet changed the exchange rate, buy more cheap Iraqi dinar, then run back over to the new exchange rate...You're making millions of dollars. This is why you'll never hear, 'Oh, they have an in-country rate and out-country rate.'  No, the rate is the same. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever...no where out there is there a location where it's 1 to 1 and not at other locations.

Mnt Goat  Article: "PARLIAMENTARY INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT: THE INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT LAW WILL BE APPROVED DURING THIS SESSION" Quote: "...the Industrial Investment Law has completed its first and second readings, and is ready for a vote in the House of Representatives during the current session..."  This Industrial Investment Law goes hand in hand with the revaluation of the dinar and rebuilding of the economy. You can see it all coming together and 2024 will be explosive...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3