Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:35 PM MDT - 12/09/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Kaperoni   A very important statement was made back in 2020 by the prime minister's economic advisor Mohamed Salah who used to be Deputy Governor of the CBI under Shabibi. He stated that Iraq's entire wealth including all minerals in the ground amounts to only $16 trillion dollars. Knowing that information one can then determine that there is no way a significant RV could ever occur with over 90 trillion dinar in circulation.  It doesn't make sense...

Frank26  The CBI meetings are in Dubai right now...they are coming to a conclusion. Were the CBI meetings discussing, should we use this rate, should we do this, this this, that?  No.  What they were discussing is, 'Are we going to release it on this date at this rate and this is what we have to do and this, this, this and this.'  Okay!  Now these meetings IMO are coming to a conclusion. Yeah, they are working a few things, but it's over and done with.

MarkZ  I have one real positive banking story. A banker who was working at one of the large banks that is planning on being part of all of this…they work in wealth management...he figured out the RV was real and started buying currency. He switched jobs because of pressure and went to work at another bank in a lower level of wealth management …Well they told him they were preparing now for all of this…The RV and revaluations. This is another real world report from a member of our community telling us the banks are ready and this is real. This is very exciting to me...Upper level and mid level bankers are now being informed. I know of 5 stories like this just this month on people we personally know getting a “heads up” from bankers. :drunk:

Breitling  Question: "Why is the dinar still available for sale?"  I'm assuming [you mean] internationally.  Because of good ole fashioned capitalism.

Militia Man  Article: "The Finance Minister to the employees of the budget department, No vacation until the end of the year. " In other words, stay working.  We got work to do and it's probably likely going to be significantly more.  Why Because if they change the value of the exchange rate their budget is going have to be addressed in a big way...It's telling you the budget's going to be sorted by the end of the year.  We're getting close...the year is coming quick.

Pimpy  Article: "A matter of a homeland. A campaign to support the Iraqi dinar and make it the gateway to build the country." The quicker they do away with the dollar and start dealing only in their own currency is a huge step towards doing what they can to strengthening their own local currency against the US dollar.  We know that's happening 1st of this January 2024.  At least that's what they tell us.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Kap's article explains precisely why they are talking about a 15 to 1 revaluation (15 Dinar to 1 Dollar).  That's about $.066, which is an incredible return on our investment.  I can't speak for you but I've never invested in anything that provided a 60 times return.  Once this is done, they can begin to reduce their money supply and the value of the dinar will rise over time.   Yet they will, in all likelihood, eliminate the "000" notes to force us investors to cash them in at the new rate.  Those willing to buy back in a 7 cents can ride it out into the future.  I'm taking my 6 cents and not looking back.  Go RV!  

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

18 minutes ago, Willie1505 said:

Kap's article explains precisely why they are talking about a 15 to 1 revaluation (15 Dinar to 1 Dollar).  That's about $.066, which is an incredible return on our investment.  I can't speak for you but I've never invested in anything that provided a 60 times return.  Once this is done, they can begin to reduce their money supply and the value of the dinar will rise over time.   Yet they will, in all likelihood, eliminate the "000" notes to force us investors to cash them in at the new rate.  Those willing to buy back in a 7 cents can ride it out into the future.  I'm taking my 6 cents and not looking back.  Go RV!  

In a way, what you and Kap says makes sense, however, he has said for years that they have over 90 trillion dinar in circulation. I do not believe that because they have been pulling in all the 3-zero notes they can for the last few years. This is why they have an issue going on now with the US dollar and why everyone wants it instead. Starting Jan 1, they are not going to be able to use the US dollar. The only way to get the people to want to use their own currency, the dinar, they have to make them want to use it and make it desirable for them. The only way I see that is by making it stronger and slightly higher than the US dollar. All of their politicians have said it will be stronger and now we see commercials try to bring pride back to their currency. This is why I believe it will come out just over a buck. Either way, whether it’s $.60 cents or a $1.16, we win. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Kaperoni   He stated that Iraq's entire wealth including all minerals in the ground amounts to only $16 trillion dollars. Knowing that information one can then determine that there is no way a significant RV could ever occur with over 90 trillion dinar in circulation.

Lobster Kaperoni is back in the news...the rain on our parades.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5