Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Everybody loves a bank story.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Frank26:       Bank Story.

VA Chase Bank/Well Fargo Bank Story.   What was the officer’s position?   The world financial advisers of Chase Bank, perfect guy to talk to.   What happened when you walked into the bank?   

BANK STORY PERSON:    I asked him if he ever heard of the Iraq Dinar or Vietnamese dong.   He said I have heard of both…He used to work for Wells-Fargo for 12 year…He told me when he was at Wells Fargo they were specifically told to tell everyone it was a scam.   That’s why obviously 95% of the population thinks it’s a scam…He said I know Jamie Dimon [CEO of Chase Bank]…he did know that he supports the Iraqi’s Dinar 100%.   He did know that.  FRANK:   Did he hint about the future with Chase & the Iraqi Dinar? 

BANK STORY PERSON:   He said he does know they will be exchanging the currency.   Post 1 of 2….stay tuned...

FRANK26:       Bank Story II.

Oh, snap!  …You talked to the most prefect individual, the Wealth Management Advisor Director of all the Chase Banks in America.   Holy cow…Notice he wasn’t in defensive posture.  He wasn’t in an angry mood…He had a straightforward conversation. 

BANK STORY PERSON: …Me & my fiancé went November 28th, a couple days before I talked to the Chase guy & walked into my regular Wells Fargo branch…I asked if I could speak with the branch manager…the teller asked what is it in reference about?   I said exchanging foreign currency.   He said well if you’re talking about the Dinar it’s not going to happen.   He said I’ve talked to somebody really high up & it’s not gonna happen… 

FRANK26:  How in the world can we trust Wells Fargo when they are purposely lying to us?   All they have to do is say no comment.   That’s it…they sold me Dinars back in 2005.  [Post 2 of 2]

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...this is coming to an end...

Militia Man:      This Is Coming To An End.

Article:  “Al-Sudani…the time has come for our economy to be linked to the global economic cycle &…supports stability & industrial entrepreneurship & must…integrate with regional & international industries.”    There’s all kinds of different things that are happening that are just off the charts powerful & support that this is coming to an end…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Fun little bank stories.  Funny thing is Wells Fargo did used to sell Dinar to customers, until they decided not to.  They made quite a bit of money doing it also, and now they say it is a scam.  Maybe they should refund all the money they took selling it.  I am sure that isn't going to happen!  :shrug:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Yeah...way back when, all the banks were selling the dinar.  I don't know if they got tired of being bothered with questions about it all the time, or if they just started feeling like it was never going to happen, which I totally understand, because like all of us we wonder everyday!   Now, they just don't even offer it, but I am very sure, that when the value does change, they will be right there with their hand out, wanting to exchange it for us.  :drunk:

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Here's another Mrs Bank Lady story...

Frank26 via Iraqi Kurdish Region Boots-On-The-Ground via SUPERGIRL:     Mrs Bank Lady.

ARTICLE: I talk to my Kurdish friend, Dyaa got news two days ago from Iraqi news.   They’re saying to the citizens here they are removing the zeros but they didn’t not say when…He heard from Iraqi news & he thinks it was BBC (British Broadcasting Company), it could have been CNN, he was not sure but he did hear they are removing the zeros an they will change it to a 1, 5, 10, 20, 50… 

FRANK:  Wow, jackpot! I’m excited to see what he has to show you very soon…

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Frank26 via Iraqi Kurdish Region Boots-On-The-Ground via SUPERGIRL:     Mrs Bank Lady.

ARTICLE: I talk to my Kurdish friend, Dyaa got news two days ago from Iraqi news.   

Has your friend from Kurdish been feeling friendly with Nader from Mid-East lately at the mosque?

• Haha 1

Here's another article related to the above...phone calls from CBI are very exciting.

MntGoat:     CBI Phone Calls.

ARTICLE:  This gets more & more exciting with each call to Iraq with CBI contact.  So, we know from past conversations that Iraq wants & needs to continue the process of the financial reform plan, of which the currency reform is a part of & a VERY high priority.

• Haha 1