Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions @ 9:15 AM MDT - 11/30/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Goldilocks   Bonds increase demand for a country's national currency. It also increases its value.  Iraq is beginning to sell bonds to their people and investors to participate in the growth of their new economy supported by Gold and the Dinar.  Iraq is beginning to make moves that will make their countries' economy self-sustaining going forward utilizing only the dinar to make it happen.

Militia Man & MarkZ  Militia Man: ...Iraq is going International big time…Iraq is considered to be one of the world’s wealthiest nations with vast reserves…They have the money they need for a new real effective exchange rate. With the oil, natural gas, sulfer, precious metals etc…they can afford it. Mark: And the rare earth minerals…Iraq has just discovered…Iraq is worth much more now than when the rate was $3.22 over 20 years ago.

Militia Man  All the data we've had in the last two weeks has been pretty much phenomenal because it sets the stage of so many things that converge on one another.

Frank26  Question: "Do I need my receipt when I go exchange my Iraqi dinar?" The answer is no but you will need your receipt if you are ever audited to determine the tax bracket that they would charge you under. [Note: Speak with your tax professionals at the appropriate time to determine the right tax for your unique circumstances.]

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Militia Man & MarkZ  Militia Man: ...Iraq is going International big time…Iraq is considered to be one of the world’s wealthiest nations with vast reserves…They have the money they need for a new real effective exchange rate. With the oil, natural gas, sulfer, precious metals etc…they can afford it. Mark: And the rare earth minerals…Iraq has just discovered…Iraq is worth much more now than when the rate was $3.22 over 20 years ago.

Here's to MZ & MM being right this time...Go RV-RI.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Militia Man & MarkZ  Militia Man: ...Iraq is going International big time…Iraq is considered to be one of the world’s wealthiest nations with vast reserves…They have the money they need for a new real effective exchange rate. With the oil, natural gas, sulfer, precious metals etc…they can afford it. Mark: And the rare earth minerals…Iraq has just discovered…Iraq is worth much more now than when the rate was $3.22 over 20 years ago.

Here's to MZ & MM being right this time...Go RV-RI.

Luigi, have u listened to Militia Man at all on Utube?

Oh man!! I have just come across a new you tube channel which is discussing dinar

Very 1st episode and the poor guy is singing the praises of Mark z and mm and Melanie hinds!!! I did enlighten the guy that Mark has never been right. Mm repeats the same thing over and over , just in a different way and that miss hinds has been saying it is done for months

• Upvote 1