Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Going up in increaments

BETTYBOOP

4 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Screwball & BettyBoop, caught the typo too and made me laugh. Was going to leave a laughing face for Betty but didn't want it to be misunderstood or rude. ❤🥰😊 but have to admit laughed hard. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 it's fine I wouldn't have found that to be rude

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dretown39 said:

Though some will disagree..I'm of the mindset that Iraq will not come out at 10 cents. I've stated before that with all the contracts, revamping their monetary policy, the fact that the budget is based off $70 or more on barrel of oil...$1:1 makes sense & is necessary. Or at least $.70. Either will not be too high to start with. It's artificially devalued..10 cents just not happening!

I like your thinking, but it is a crap shoot what that bunch of morons are going to come up with.  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

I believe it will be at least $1.  Kim Clement said massive breakthrough and get out ASAP.   I believe him.

Listened to another prophet I follow today.  He believes the order will be RV/RI, then an EBA, then the QFS.  He believes it is imminent.  In this scenario, the question is, where is your money going to be safe?  Those who know, know.

I realize this will be mocked.   But those who have ears to hear . . .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

6 hours ago, NWGUY said:

I have always gone with Adam's theory, that they will come out small to suck up a lot of the tired dinar holders, and then float it.  It always made sense to me.  There are a lot of dinar holders that would take .10 right now to get out of here.  I plan on being here until the end!  :rocking-chair:

I doubt it. Greed kicks in if it comes out at .10 cents and I believe people will go "Whoaa! This is happening. I ain't selling at a dime. I've waited this long  and now it's finally happening."  Ten cents would inject immediate greed and hope for more into those tired dinar holders. I don't see many cashing in at that point.  I believe Iraq wants to get close to Kuwait or even higher to thumb their noses, or rather throw their shoes at them.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, keylime said:

I doubt it. Greed kicks in if it comes out at .10 cents and I believe people will go "Whoaa! This is happening. I ain't selling at a dime. I've waited this long  and now it's finally happening."  Ten cents would inject immediate greed and hope for more into those tired dinar holders. I don't see many cashing in at that point.  I believe Iraq wants to get close to Kuwait or even higher to thumb their noses, or rather throw their shoes at them.

Nailed it

pp

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, screwball said:

I will be honest that I have never seen or heard anything about all being 1:1…

Someone who golfs on facebook has a guruette that is saying these things. I only hear it secondhand, as I am not a member there. I guess supposedly she is an economist for JP morgan and chase?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I wouldn't call it greed if your desire is to have more than enough to secure your family and use the overage to bless others.  It is more likely greed to say "my four and no more."

Those in VIP!" rel="">VIP may remember Adam's later thoughts on .10.

i remember Adam's thoughts on .10. I just don't agree with it. greed may be the wrong word for it, although it does play into human nature. But if it did come out at .10 unless someone has a ton of dinar they aren't exchanging it for that when a dollar plus could be right around the corner.

• Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

i remember Adam's thoughts on .10. I just don't agree with it. greed may be the wrong word for it, although it does play into human nature. But if it did come out at .10 unless someone has a ton of dinar they aren't exchanging it for that when a dollar plus could be right around the corner.

I said his later thoughts.  Can't say any more than that.

• Upvote 1