Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The time is now.....

BETTYBOOP

The saga about the Iraqi dinar RV only gets better and better as the months roll on. Folks, we are almost done with this long journey. More and more pieces of the puzzle are put in place over these past weeks. We can now see the picture and see it clearly. It has become not a matter of “if” this event will occur but “when”. Iraq has given us further nuggets of information to speculate but with pretty good evidence that our speculative conclusions maybe spot on. 

So, how long will us investors in the IQD have to wait before Iraq is allowed to liberate it’s own currency? Why do I say “now is the time”?

• We know they are completely out of Chapter VII sanctions since December 2022, and so why not treat them as such?
  • We know they want the Iraq funds (nearly USD 115+ billion) released from the NY banks and put in their custody to do what they want with it. They are tired of being bullied by the U.S. with their own money.
  • We know they have plans for yet more Sovereign Funds to invest their reserves.
  • We know they are making agreements now for “currency swaps” and will no longer be using any US dollars in Iraq as of January 1st 2024.
  • We know since January they have undertaken a massive “de-dollarization” program and told it should have taken 6 years but they decided to do it in 1 year (2023). Why such a hurry?
  • We know the value of the IQD right now without any further economic development does exceed even pre-1991 era ($3.22) but still at 1/6 of a penny?
image-22.png?w=750
  • We know Iraq now pumps 2/3 more oil than in pre-1991 era.
  • We know Iraq also has announced 132+ tons of GOLD reserves.
  • We know they are pushing this year alone, more than any other year since 2005, for the passing of Oil and Gas law. Why?
  • We know for a FACT that it is the U.S. through the Treasury Dept. direction that will NOT give sign-off to allow the reinstatement. Why?
  • Finally, we know, the CBI has told us that January is the most opportune time to reinstate for accounting purposes, since it begins their new FISCAL year.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 4

Despite this being from a guru... I find that her bullet points are fairly accurate and can give us an idea of where they are at. Granted none of us, including the gurus , know when this will happen but it can help us to see howbmuch they have moved forwards. I have to agree with her it is now a case of when not if. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 5

More from the goat.  Have to say,  I agree we are closer than ever before . 

11-21-2023   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   The saga about the Iraqi dinar RV only gets better and better as the months roll on.  Folks, we are almost done with this long journey. More and more pieces of the puzzle are put in place over these past weeks. We can now see the picture and see it clearly. It has become not a matter of “if” this event will occur but “when”.  Iraq has given us further nuggets of information to speculate but with pretty good evidence that our speculative conclusions maybe spot on

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Despite this being from a guru... I find that her bullet points are fairly accurate and can give us an idea of where they are at. Granted none of us, including the gurus , know when this will happen but it can help us to see howbmuch they have moved forwards. I have to agree with her it is now a case of when not if. 

Agree with all the above... however one disturbing item sticks out as being very troubling...Could the RV-RI be held hostage for political reasons to alter the 2024 election?

Nothing surprises me anymore with these Bozos in the WH.

• We know for a FACT that it is the U.S. through the Treasury Dept. direction that will NOT give sign-off to allow the reinstatement. Why?

• Pow! 6

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

We know for a FACT that it is the U.S. through the Treasury Dept. direction that will NOT give sign-off to allow the reinstatement. Why?

Why...because they are still laundering money through currency auctions...now all of this being done at a break speed pace could bring us what we want....Whos in control of the Treasury and Congress under the war powers act, executive orders and NESA??? If TRUMP is CIC and  is in control then BIDEN gets nothing! I can tell you 100% TRUMP is CIC and incontrol of the US Treasury....

• Like 1