Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The President of the Republic: Work is underway to issue the oil and gas law

yota691

The President of the Republic: The government has taken measures for the safety of embassies and diplomatic missions in Iraq

{Politics: Al Furat News} President Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid confirmed today, Wednesday, that the Iraqi government has taken measures to ensure the security and safety of embassies and diplomatic missions in Iraq.

And the office of the President of the Republic stated in a statement received by {Euphrates News} that "the President of the Republic received at the Baghdad Palace the heads and representatives of the diplomatic missions of European countries accredited to Iraq, and at the outset of the meeting, the President welcomed the attendees," noting that "the relations that bind Iraq with European countries As well as with the rest of the world, and keenness to establish it on a balanced basis regionally and internationally based on cooperation, respect and joint work in various fields. 

The President pointed to "the security stability witnessed by the country, which helps to improve the standard of living and services for citizens, expressing the hope to convey the true picture of the positive developments that Iraq is witnessing."

He added, "After the approval of the general budget, Iraq will soon witness a reconstruction and construction campaign to rehabilitate the infrastructure and implement the government's program, as it is hoped that the next stage will witness development in the electricity and services sectors, indicating in this regard the need for ambassadors to encourage companies to come to Iraq and invest." in vital projects. 

President Abdul Latif affirmed that "insulting the Holy Qur'an is a condemned act and has nothing to do with freedom of opinion and expression, noting that the Iraqi government has taken measures to ensure the security and safety of embassies and diplomatic missions in Iraq." 

The meeting also dealt with an explanation of the reasons for withdrawing the unconstitutional Republican Decree No. (147) of 2013, and emphasizing that the sects and religions in the country are on the same level and are a respectable part of the decent components of the Iraqi people.

The President listened to many observations and issues that were discussed by members of European diplomatic missions who expressed their happiness at meeting His Excellency the President of the Republic, affirming their countries' support for Iraq, its security, stability and well-being of its people, and aspiration to strengthen relations of friendship and joint cooperation in various fields in a way that achieves common interests and consolidates peace and prosperity. .

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, screwball said:

Yeah at that point don’t even read news now just comments…breeze past rumour section as they have nothing to offer…it will happen when it happens I have brain surgery to prepare for in 10 days so what happens!happens…! Believe the 10 days of darkness and EBS will bring us what we want! Just hope I am around to see it! 

Prayers going up for you screwball!!!

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, screwball said:

Yeah at that point don’t even read news now just comments…breeze past rumour section as they have nothing to offer…it will happen when it happens I have brain surgery to prepare for in 10 days so what happens!happens…! Believe the 10 days of darkness and EBS will bring us what we want! Just hope I am around to see it! 

I am giving you every pray I have

i need you better

To see the fruit

god lay a hand please

We are all asking

enough

we can’t do it

but you can

davis 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 7/25/2023 at 6:30 PM, screwball said:

Our prayers have and will continue to go up for you screwball 🙏🙏You will be with us for the win and then some.❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 7/25/2023 at 3:30 PM, screwball said:

Here's to clarity and agility of mind on the outcome, Screwball!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2