Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The truth. Not a rumor!!!! When it will happen

The Goods

I know when the RV will happen. I figure with all the predictions out there I should put a smile on all of your faces and tell you exactly when it will happen and how much it will hit.

When- Sometime in this millenium

How Much- somewhere between a Penny and a thousand dollars

finally a prediction that will be right... You are welcome

Moral of story. Keep heads, hope, and attitudes high and be patient. We will prosper soon enough.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 50

I know when the RV will happen. I figure with all the predictions out there I should put a smile on all of your faces and tell you exactly when it will happen and how much it will hit.

Moral of story. Keep heads, hope, and attitudes high and be patient. We will prosper soon enough.

OMG Newbie - boy are you gonna get in trouble for this post... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

stick it where the sun don't shine.

wow djgabrielle - I'm thinking here ... WWJD .... hmmm ... he would probably tell you to go sit in the corner and think of a better way to treat your fellow human beings.

idiot....don't waste our time....

did someone hack this account? I was under the impression that this individual was a good Christian - this just doesn't match up.

• Upvote 4

Hey I am trying to cheer everyone up with a simple prediction in which there are a dozen of in this rumors sections.

IT'S A RUMOR SECTION. IT'S ALL A WASTE OF TIME

can't be worse than some of the other posts.

Well Goody one... I for one will have to admit that I have wasted alot of time on this forum... But NOT on the investment of my beautiful DINAR.wub.gif

I guess I will admit that a few sprinkles of hope can't hurt now and then and we can use it about now. blink.gifunsure.gifrolleyes.gif

So.... THANKS :) An RV this century will work well for me as will anything over a dollar :)th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Have a happy weekend Newbie, welcome to DV and good luck on this forum. It's a tough group. LMAO

• Upvote 3

it will happen when it happens. when i first read this i thought one of my impatient 3 teenagers made a post.

Hey I am trying to cheer everyone up with a simple prediction in which there are a dozen of in this rumors sections.

IT'S A RUMOR SECTION. IT'S ALL A WASTE OF TIME

can't be worse than some of the other posts.

Dude, you messed up. Just apologize and learn from your mistake.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure how old you are, but there are a lot of Adults who come on Dinarvets to get any inforamation they can about their investment. They don't have time to come in here and read all of this childish crap. I know most of the posts are rumors, but this is rediculous.

Edited by goldengirl3

Can we please change some rules around here. You shouldnt be allowed to start a post until you have so many post under your belt. I would think that for someone that joined in Nov. of 09 would know by now that this sort of posting is going to get you hammered. Do us all a favor and keep this BS to yourself. If this is your idea of humor, you are sadly mistaken.

• Upvote 1

This entire thread is pretty appalling. I would think that if you just want to be funny, go to a comedy forum. On the other hand, after all the inane posts that have been made on this site, that the older members would know by now to keep such nasty comment to themselves and not lower themselves to the level. From what I see of the dates of joining the site, seniority has nothing to do with smarts.. Just hit the little red button and move quietly on. saves space on the server, and lets the rest of us know in advance not to bother reading.. JMO from way in the back of the room...... B)

• Upvote 1

Excellent Job Newbie....Thanks for cheering me up! :angry:

scrubs2-46.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks for that I needed a smile this morning and that was it. I believe in my heart you are absolutely right. I know this Rumor is true. Thanks again for the smile.

• Upvote 2