Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The truth. Not a rumor!!!! When it will happen

The Goods

Hey I am trying to cheer everyone up with a simple prediction in which there are a dozen of in this rumors sections.

IT'S A RUMOR SECTION. IT'S ALL A WASTE OF TIME

can't be worse than some of the other posts.

how is he an idiot? your wishful thinking disturbs me. it may never go up. you all lose sleep over this. stupid

• Upvote 1

This entire thread is pretty appalling. I would think that if you just want to be funny, go to a comedy forum. On the other hand, after all the inane posts that have been made on this site, that the older members would know by now to keep such nasty comment to themselves and not lower themselves to the level. From what I see of the dates of joining the site, seniority has nothing to do with smarts.. Just hit the little red button and move quietly on. saves space on the server, and lets the rest of us know in advance not to bother reading.. JMO from way in the back of the room...... B)

I think this pretty much sums it up!!

The server is most likely going :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Also, to keep "The Goods" from getting a -100 and also before the comments get to bad and I have to give people time off I think I will close this thread.

The Goods I know you are trying to spread a little happiness but your timing is off!! People that have been on these forums for a while have lost there funny bone.

This thread is closed!!

Woody, sorry I typed all of this while you were closing this thread!! I still wanted to post it just because I typed the darn thing out!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: