Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Budget Delayed, Again.

Luigi1

NOTE:  Malike delayed the 2023 Budget on the 17th, then moved to the 20th...he stopped it, again...now we are looking at some time next week if Maliki don't object...why are we not surprised...Maliki just has too much power...

where's Al Sadr?  didn't he win the election...

FRANK26:   The 2023 Budget They Say They Will Supposedly Have It Done By Saturday. 

ARTICLE:  Now they’re saying well maybe the early part of next week.   I don’t care.   I sincerely do not because the new exchange rate does not wait for anything.   The budget waits for the new exchange rate.   Why isn’t the new exchange rate out?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's an article related to the above...

GOI must make the 2023 Budget public...passed or not passed.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Bruce the Goose  via  WiserNow:   

ARTICLE:  On Saturday, is what they’re calling exposure of the 2023 budget for Iraq.  Now, will that make the Gazette  on Saturday, printed version?    It could, I don’t know.   I don’t know if they’re gonna put the whole budget in it or not but the budget is supposed to be exposed on Saturday, so big weekend, right now, for Iraq.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

NOTE:  Malike delayed the 2023 Budget on the 17th, then moved to the 20th...he stopped it, again...now we are looking at some time next week if Maliki don't object...why are we not surprised...Maliki just has too much power...

where's Al Sadr?  didn't he win the election...

Nothing surprises us doesn't it. It won't be the first time. May be there's something fissy going on with the budget and there is nothing we can do but wait wait wait until we don't realize we're getting older and older.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Nothing surprises us doesn't it. It won't be the first time. May be there's something fissy going on with the budget and there is nothing we can do but wait wait wait until we don't realize we're getting older and older.

GOI is a lot like our weak kneed, spineless Republicans.

They stole the election from Al Sadr.

They talk tough yet won't stand up to what's right.

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

GOI is a lot like our weak kneed, spineless Republicans.

They stole the election from Al Sadr.

They talk tough yet won't stand up to what's right.

Too bad , Al Sadr doesn't have as much power as malarky. Therefore , Al Sadr won't  be able to fight and win against malarky.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyV said:

Luigi, where do you get that Maliki delayed the budget?  He does not have that kind of power anymore.   

He was behind all the other economic reform delays. 

Anytime you read of the Basra Coalition or Basra Bloc objecting or refusing to go alone...that's Maliki's coalition.   It don't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.  It's always Maliki's Bloc.  It's been in Iraq News.

We may have to wait till Maliki dies of old age to see any progress.  Nobody has the backbone to deal with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Too bad , Al Sadr doesn't have as much power as malarky. Therefore , Al Sadr won't  be able to fight and win against malarky.

Al Sadr simply chose to just walk away after failing to deal with all the in house fighting.

Again, he's weak kneed, spineless like our own Republicans.

Starving Iraqi citizens need to take to the streets & fight for change.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Are you really sure about that? Cause noone dares to touch and put the corrupt malarky and his cronies to jail until now ( this shows how powerful he is ).

I'm sure.  Archive it.

There are many news articles to support the claim.

Al Sadr talks a tough talk yet folds when the going gets tough.

He has lost all credibility in Iraq.

Ask yourself...why don't we ever hear anything of him in the Iraq news?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Luigi1 said:

Al Sadr simply chose to just walk away after failing to deal with all the in house fighting.

May be A protest on the street won't work anymore. A military coup would be the best solution to overthrow the government and put all the corrupt malarky and his cronies to jail while waiting for a death sentence.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I'm sure.  Archive it.

There are many news articles to support system" rel="">support the claim.

Al Sadr talks a tough talk yet folds when the going gets tough.

He has lost all credibility in Iraq.

Ask yourself...why don't we ever hear anything of him in the Iraq news?

Good question. We haven't heard and read iraqi news about Al Sadr.

• Upvote 2

Luigi's opine on all these arguments & disagreements...all IMHO...

The Basra Bloc (Maliki's Bloc) lost the Iraq election.

Al Sadr won.

Why is the 2nd largest voting Bloc always over running the largest voting bloc?

Something smells fishy n Denmark.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

May be A protest on the street won't work anymore. A military coup would be the best solution to overthrow the government and put all the corrupt malarky and his cronies to jail while waiting for a death sentence.

Agree.  Whatever is not working...that's very clear.

We know from recent articles OBiden extended EO 13303 placing Iraq under extended US control.

Maybe the problem falls squarely on the back of the idiot in WH Oval Office.

Could it be...the powers that be...don't want the Iraq people or Dinar investors to be blessed?

Just asking!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Agree.  Whatever is not working...that's very clear.

We know from recent articles OBiden extended EO 13303 placing Iraq under extended US control.

Maybe the problem falls squarely on the back of the idiot in WH Oval Office.

Could it be...the powers that be...don't want the Iraq people or Dinar investors to be blessed?

Just asking!

May be OBiden is the holdup and the reason why this baby doesn't pop until now.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

May be OBiden is the holdup and the reason why this baby doesn't pop until now.

I been saying this for years.  The powers that be don't want new millions of new millionaires running around.  That's too much power & control taken away from them.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

I been saying this for years.  The powers that be don't want new millions of new millionaires running around.  That's too much power & control taken away from them.

I completely agree Luigi1. Kuwait reinstating was a whole different scenario, and no where near the volume of this. If this goes down while the powers that be are in power,  they will steal us blind, through taxes and/or massive bail ins.

JMO but I think right now Iraq is lined up with the Bric Nations and putting on the BIG STAHL until time for the QFS to kick in. Something the cabal and deep state are trying to fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

31 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Yep. But there is nothing we can do about it. We can't evict the tax either. We still have to pay a higher taxes and be happy whatever we have left.

• Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Yep. But there is nothing we can do about it. We can't evict the tax either. We still have to pay a higher taxes and be happy whatever we have left.

There's a war going on behind the scenes right now trying to do something about it. Sure either way we'll pay taxes as usual....but there's more to it.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

What he said. ☝️☝️☝️

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

8 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

1 hour ago, cjdavid said:

What he said. ☝️☝️☝️

I just replied to what Luigi said.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HowieC said:

There's a war going on behind the scenes right now trying to do something about it. Sure either way we'll pay taxes as usual....but there's more to it.

7 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Here's what we all can do about it...burn baby burn.

If they take too much from us & leave too little for us...we have the option to burn our Dinars.

We lose, they lose if they decide to take our wealth then throw us crumbs.

They want our Dinars so bad, they won't allow us the burn leverage we have over them.

This is one big advantage we have over them.

I for one, will burn all my Dinars before they live off of my investment, I waited nearly 20 years for.

If I can't enjoy the benefits of My investment, neither will they. 

All Dinarians must stick together on this one advantage we do have over them.

Don't settle for crumbs.  IMHO.

• Pow! 2