Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Deadline Has Been Set To Resolve The Budget.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

No Ifs, Ands Or Buts...

A deadline has been set to resolve the Budget.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Clare:  A Deadline Has Been Set To Resolve The Budget.

ARTICLE:  “In the presence of Al-Sudani and Al-Halbousi.. The state administration sets a date for resolving the budget discussions”  Quote:  “May 10, 2023 as the last resort to resolve discussions on budget items…The meeting was attended by the Prime Minister, Speaker of Parliament & all leaders of the coalition.”

MarkZ  via  PDK:    Drop Dead Date.

Article:  ”The State Administration sets a deadline of 10 days for resolving discussions on the Budget”  If they are putting this out this means they are way ahead of that timeline now…. They put out dates to keep the timing cloudy.  Question:  Do you expect a new rate inside the budget?  MarkZ answer:   I expect to see it about the same time…. HCL needs that rate. (The Hydrocarbon law)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, WheresmyRV? said:

I wonder if they actually know what a deadline is? In my 12 years of being in this they haven't met one deadline.

How many other times did they issue drop dead dates, in past to resolve & nothing ever happened.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

13 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

How many other times did they issue drop dead dates, in past to resolve & nothing ever happened.

Nothing is happening now or the rest of the year! All made up BS! Sorry for the bad news . These people are POS! Bottom Line!  :bs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's another article related to the above...CBI launches a new initiative...reducing hard cash through education...

F26  via  Iraq Boots-On-The-Ground Report  via   FIREFLY:  They said the CBI tomorrow launches a new campaign…

ARTICLE: CBI making more services available to citizens like electronic payments, new bank accounts, open loans, new cards etc…all things to reduce cash…The governor announced all payments of salaries to foreign workers inside of Iraq will be done in dinars, plus all taxes & insurances must be paid in from now on in Dinars.  FRANK: The national currency is about to come out & the new exchange rate.  All of these things have to be set up now.  You can’t introduce a new exchange rate & a new currency without these things being done first…this is the definition of your monetary reform education

• Thanks 3

The problem I see is if these contracts are being done in Dinar do you really think there will be a significantly higher value come out. Would they really pay in Dinar only for the companies to make a windfall at their expense if they went 1-1. I'm betting on a little more value at first with a float. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, trvlr787 said:

The problem I see is if these contracts are being done in Dinar do you really think there will be a significantly higher value come out. Would they really pay in Dinar only for the companies to make a windfall at their expense if they went 1-1. I'm betting on a little more value at first with a float. 

When I say a little more value I mean a little more than what it is now

• Upvote 1

BettyBoop-  I said this months ago it was not going to happen this year 2023. Even with all the good news we are seeing in articles I feel we not see enough to make any difference in value for our profits. So I also agree with Artitech - infact it may take between 3 to 5 years for this to climb in tiny increments for any real value to be able to cash in. Hopefully I will still be alive to see this happen in my lifetime.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

boosterbglee- I know what you mean after 15 years of all the BS it is hard to believe this is going to happen. I feel same way not sure I will be alive in 3 to 5 years. Getting to old to enjoy the benefits if it goes up. hopefully my kids can benefit it I don't make it. Am running out of time left on this world. IMO

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, edbeach said:

boosterbglee- I know what you mean after 15 years of all the BS it is hard to believe this is going to happen. I feel same way not sure I will be alive in 3 to 5 years. Getting to old to enjoy the benefits if it goes up. hopefully my kids can benefit it I don't make it. Am running out of time left on this world. IMO

No Offense...Completely Disagree with you.....Stay out of the Rumors Section...

• Upvote 1