Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HUGE Development: Verified: Iraq's Inclusion In the Arab Fund.

Luigi1

Here's a HUGE development from Dinarland...

Verified: Iraq's inclusion In the Arab Fund.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   The Ministry Of Finance Participates In The Meetings Of The Economic Development Fund & The Arab Investment Guarantee Corporation.

ARTICLE:  Baghdad – conscious Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Finance participated in the meetings of the Board of Governors of the Arab Fund for Economic & Social Development & the Arab Corporation for the Guarantee of Investment & Export Credit.   The media office of the Ministry of Finance said, in a statement received by an Iraqi News Agency (INA), that  “Finance Minister Taif Sami participated in the meeting of the Board of Governors of the Arab Fund for Economic & Social Development as the governor of Iraq in the fund,” noting that   “Iraq is one of the countries that contribute the most to the Arab Fund.” for economic and social development, & contributes to the capital of the special account at a rate of 9.2 percent to finance small & medium private sector projects in the Arab countries.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...the news just keeps on getting better...

Goldilocks:   CBI Is Prepared.

TIDBIT:  Per phone meeting with CBI Banker today.   Iraq is planning on implementing their electronic payments on the QFS by June.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

The news just keeps on getting better...Go RV...

KTFA   via   Clare:  The Dollar Is Falling Against The Iraqi Dinar In The Local Markets.

ARTICLE: The exchange rates of the US dollar decreased against the Iraqi dinar, today, Saturday, on the main stock exchange in the capital, Baghdad.   The central Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya stock exchanges in Baghdad recorded 141,200 Iraqi dinars for 100 US dollars this morning.   That the buying & selling prices decreased in exchange shops in the local markets in Baghdad, where the selling price reached 142,250 Iraqi dinars for every 100 US dollars, while the buying prices amounted to 140,250 Iraqi dinars for every 100 US dollars. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Now just a minute, Markie...You & the Goose have been saying for the last 10 years...tiers 1, 2 & 3 have been already paid out...4A & 4B are next...what happened?

MarkZ  via PDK:   Tier 1 Paid.

TIDBIT:  I have started getting some notifications late last night & this morning that tier 1 is officially paying.  I have a very good T1 contact & I'm trying to get a hold of them to find out if this is accurate.  If it is- that tells us that a cascade of events has sped up & we are on the cusp.

• Haha 5

NOTE:  The top currencies in the world are all Arab nations...coincidence, the IQD may follow...

Docmagee:  Here Is A Partial List Of The Strongest Currencies In The World Right Now & Their Value To USD. 

ARTICLE:  Enjoy the top 4 if you will: 1. Kuwati Dinar – 1 KWD = 3.26 USD. 2. Bahraini Dinar – 1 BHD = 2.65 USD. 3. Omani Rial – 1 OMR = 2.60 USD. 4. Jordanian Dinar – 1 JOD = 1.41 USD.  IMO, Iraqi Dinar could soon be in the top 10, if not top 5, most valuable currencies in the world.  And what do they all have in common?  Backed by assets.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Docmagee:  Here Is A Partial List Of The Strongest Currencies In The World Right Now & Their Value To USD. 

ARTICLE:  Enjoy the top 4 if you will: 1. Kuwati Dinar – 1 KWD = 3.26 USD. 2. Bahraini Dinar – 1 BHD = 2.65 USD. 3. Omani Rial – 1 OMR = 2.60 USD. 4. Jordanian Dinar – 1 JOD = 1.41 USD.  IMO, Iraqi Dinar could soon be in the top 10, if not top 5, most valuable currencies in the world. 

May I add: 

5.) British Pound -1 GBP =1.20 USD.

6.) Cayman Islands Dollar - 1 KYD =1.20 USD.

7.) Gibraltar Pound - 1 GIP= 1.2 USD.

8.) Swiss Franc  - 1 CHF= 1.07 USD.

9.) Euro - 1 EUR = 1.07 USD.

10.) US Dollar - 1 USD= 1 USD.

If Iraq could soon be in the top 10 , therefore 1 IQD= 1 USD then. Bring it on. We're ready at anytime anywhere.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

May I add: 

If Iraq could soon be in the top 10 , therefore 1 IQD= 1 USD then. Bring it on. We're ready at anytime anywhere.

At the rate the US economy is being destroyed...the Iran Rial will soon become stronger than the USD.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

May I add: 

Just goes to show you the potential of the rate could be at a minimum. 1$

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

BOOM. That's a good news if true. What about Vietnam Dong? Will Dong soon become strong than the USD?

Anither oil rich and manufacturing country…yes they could be around 50 cents to the dollar lucky I have a truckload of these as well

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Glad I kept my rial.

Same here.  If nothing happens with the Rial...it will make colorful wallpaper.

The USD, Euro & UK Pound will drop in value as other currencies rise under the GCR until such at time all global currencies are 1 to 1  & gold backed digital.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, screwball said:

lets juts hope out rial are still current??? i know with the zim they have removed zeros multiple times and prinmted new notes so not sure whats current or what isnt

whgen the financvial system resets and goes gold, june we hope

i was give a month, no date thats all in know

You drinking tonight?

• Haha 3