Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bud Light is Losing Customers After Partnering with “Transgender”

bigwave

Get Woke, Go Broke: Marketing Experts Reveal Bud Light is Losing Customers After Partnering with “Transgender” Dylan Mulvaney –

Kid Rock Represented Customer Fury by Shooting Bud Light Cans (VIDEO - I did not bring his video over because he has some choice words for Anheuser-Busch)

Scary Mask Alert:

See Kid Rocks response here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/get-woke-go-broke-marketing-experts-reveal-bud-light-is-losing-customers-after-partnering-with-transgender-dylan-mulvaney-say-kid-rock-represented-customer-fury-by-shooting-bud-light-cans-vid/

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Show them what TYPICAL AMERICANS can do 

If I could figure out how to copy this,  I would send it to everyone one I know  !

It's Time to take our land back and stop cowtowing to the 1% er's.

This old broad is tired of the BS that's obviously taken over our land.

JMHO and if they don't like it, suck eggs !!

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Nothing to say, except I AM DONE taking this woke :bs: from people that have the IQ of a turnip. Many good men and women have died fighting for the right of freedom and free speech for EVERYONE whether you agree with each other or not. So this old man refuses to listen to their tripe ANYMORE and has started throwing the :bs: flag every time they try to spew liberal, woke, mentally retarded demonic lies!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Some people have to learn the hard way. Too bad we couldn't just boycott them completely out of business! They have received the last dime of my $$ from me. Too many other GREAT beers to choose from that don't want to tell me how to live. Thanks Andhowsyourbush!!! 

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

10 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Yes. It is called a free market. People vote with their wallet, feet and heart. 

Exactly. And if the company decides to state their opinion, on which side they are on, then they need to get ready for the other side to disagree and boycott. That’s why when you’re in business you don’t take sides. If you do, you lose money as the people that disagree will not buy your product.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...