Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - CST - 3/04/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Question "Do you think they'll just drop the zeros and go from there? So if it revalues to $3 a 25000 Iraqi dinar will bring you 25x3=$75 usd?" No.

3-4-2023   Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26]  If you go to the private [CBI satellite] banks the 3-zero notes will go back to the CBI.  They will not go to the US Treasury.  Is there an advantage to using these banks?  No.  Because these banks have to follow all the international rules.  FRANK:  I'm just going after the bank that's going to give me the best rate.

3-4-2023   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  On the banking side we continue to hear positive things…Rates are still bouncing all over the place when you ask the bankers. Rates do not seem to go below $1.51 now...but they have seen up to $5 or $6 bucks. Hopefully this gives us an idea on possible ranges.

3-4-2023   Newshound Guru Henig 
 Article:  "Dollar exceeds 60,<> tomans, vice president shocks Iranians with statement"  Quote:  "The price of the dollar exceeded the barrier of 60 thousand tomans on Sunday, in a continuation of the unprecedented decline in the price of the Iranian local currency against global currencies"

3-4-2023   Intel Guru Frank26  Question:  "Will banks accept our dinars with no issue? You better have a certificate of authenticity - what BS! ...a certificate of authenticity that's just a business card...you think when you go to the bank they're going to say let me see your certificate of authenticity?  Heck no!  They're going to take your dinars and they're going to tell you, 'yeah, they're real.' [or] 'No, you got screwed This ain't real.'  Certificate of authenticity is a bunch of B.S.

3-4-2023  Newshound Guru Breitling  Iraq has been talking about adding value to the currency more than they have in the past...

3-4-2023   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  We do have some news out of Iraq. ”Al-Rafidain  begins depositing the Iraqi dinar and delivering the dollar starting Sunday”  meaning they want you to have your dinar in the bank. Very few Iraqis use banks so they are pushing to streamline the process for the value when it goes…making massive efforts for that value change. Sudani this week is still pushing for that rate change and to expect the budget this week to be in parliament. The budget is considered by most to be a key part of this as it has the HCL law in it.

3-4-2023   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Community comment   "Their [Iraq's] money has to be comparable to the region.  Kuwait is over $3."  Who said it has to be comparable to the region?...It doesn't have to be comparable to the region.  Even if you looked at the exchange rates all around in the other countries you could see they're all out of whack....Iran you have 42,000 Iranian dollars for every $1 US.  Turkey is 18.90 of their currency to $1 US.  Syria is 2,511 to $1 US.  Jordan has 1.41 to $1.  Egypt has 30.68 to $1.  Sudan has 565.15 to $1.  Saudi Arabia...needs 3.75...to = $1.  Yemen is 249.95 to every $1.  Omen on the other hand it's 1 of their dollars is equal to $2.60...all the other ones are upside down so I'm not sure where you guys can get "regional"...

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Sorry everyone, I tried to clean it up but it wouldn't let me, so here it is again - cleaned up..!

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Question: "Do you think they'll just drop the zeros and go from there? So if it revalues to $3 a 25000 Iraqi dinar will bring you 25x3=$75 usd?" No..!

3-4-2023   Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick [via Frank26]  If you go to the private [CBI satellite] banks the 3-zero notes will go back to the CBI.  They will not go to the US Treasury.  Is there an advantage to using these banks?  No.  Because these banks have to follow all the international rules.  FRANK:  I'm just going after the bank that's going to give me the best rate.

Henig  Article: "Dollar exceeds 60,<> tomans, vice president shocks Iranians with statement" Quote: "The price of the dollar exceeded the barrier of 60 thousand tomans on Sunday, in a continuation of the unprecedented decline in the price of the Iranian local currency against global currencies"

Frank26  Question: "Will banks accept our dinars with no issue?You better have a certificate of authenticity - what BS! ...a certificate of authenticity that's just a business card...you think when you go to the bank they're going to say let me see your certificate of authenticity?  Heck no!  They're going to take your dinars and they're going to tell you, 'yeah, they're real.' [or] 'No, you got screwed This ain't real.'  Certificate of authenticity is a bunch of B.S.

Breitling  Iraq has been talking about adding value to the currency more than they have in the past...

MarkZ  We do have some news out of Iraq. Article: Al-Rafidain begins depositing the Iraqi dinar and delivering the dollar starting Sunday meaning they want you to have your dinar in the bank. Very few Iraqis use banks so they are pushing to streamline the process for the value when it goes…making massive efforts for that value change. Sudani this week is still pushing for that rate change and to expect the budget this week to be in parliament. The budget is considered by most to be a key part of this as it has the HCL law in it.

Pimpy  Community comment: "Their [Iraq's] money has to be comparable to the region. Kuwait is over $3." Who said it has to be comparable to the region?...It doesn't have to be comparable to the region.  Even if you looked at the exchange rates all around in the other countries you could see they're all out of whack....Iran you have 42,000 Iranian dollars for every $1 US. Turkey is 18.90 of their currency to $1 US. Syria is 2,511 to $1 US. Jordan has 1.41 to $1. Egypt has 30.68 to $1. Sudan has 565.15 to $1. Saudi Arabia...needs 3.75...to = $1. Yemen is 249.95 to every $1.  Omen on the other hand it's 1 of their dollars is equal to $2.60...all the other ones are upside down so I'm not sure where you guys can get "regional"...

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  Question: "Do you think they'll just drop the zeros and go from there? So if it revalues to $3 a 25000 Iraqi dinar will bring you 25x3=$75 usd?' NO.

Disagree, too. Again , we can only hope , What the cbi want and what we want are the same =IQD 25,000 x $3 =$75,000 ( not $75 ).

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, hspotman said:

It's the equivalent of surviving for 1-2 more months in life, or having my life finally change for the better.

Agree with you. That's why If iraq can rv between 10 cents to a buck ( at least it is much better than only making a few thousand bucks ) , then I will cash out and never look back :praying:.  However , there is no article related to " delete 3 zeros " lately. 

• Upvote 1