Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why did you choose your username here?

BANE

I've taken the account over since my husband set it up - Rodrigo was the "spanish name" that he was given by the nun who taught his 7th grade spanish class. It's just about the only thing he remembers from the class - his name and the ruler that regularly whacked him in the knuckles! :lol:

I chose BANE because I like the comic book character. He did what no one else had done before. Beat Batman solidly.

So why did you guys choose yours?

first 2 letters in my first name and first 2 letters on my last name i was gonna use my personalized license plate which is mmf but everyone thinks I'm cussing lol

System admin delete

Because I screwed up! Somehow I didn't realize at the time this would be my screen name (must have been in a hurry).....otherwise you would know me as "Dinarinaire" B)

Start FRESH with NEW username -- you only have 92 posts.

Because im a Paramedic working in the desert of Iraq..

The only DESSERT -- I wanna be in -- is APPLE PIE - lol !!!!!

Edited by EBJNYC

It's the 1st and last letter of my last name. Plus I am 6'1" at 290 pounds. Played defensive tackle in school... Heavy Duty. Now I go in and close deals for my guys, so again.....here comes Heavy Duty. He gets the job done.

And there you have it, 3 different ways to get Heavy Duty.

HD

Edited by HeavyDuty
  • Upvote 1

I worked for a bay area golf & tennis retailer back in the 90s called Don Sherwoods Golf and Tennis World. The guy who hired me nicknamed me Roscoe T Banjolatusak. I have no clue where it came from. I've even googled it and nothing comes up. But it stuck and to this day whenever I put my name on the board for a seat at a poker table I always use Roscoe. And I like the fact that Banjolatusak has five syllables.

My thinking at the time, whenever I was selecting a username, was that this investment was a long shot and it reminded me of the game show Wheel of Fortune. The Contestants say to the host "No Whammies, C'mon Big Bucks Pat" as they spin the wheel.

I hope and pray that this investment doesn't crap out on us all. And as long as we are still spinning on this investment wheel I will maintain optimism.

Go RV!