Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pure Blood Song

divemaster5734

How many people are actually pure blood? How many have never had a shot, immunization or medicine of any kind. 

Remember all shots, immunization  and medicines were experimental in the begining. 

If you were in the miltary you are definitely not a pure blood. The battery of shots you get before basic training is more immunization than 90 percent of the people get. If you get or have been deployed in the last 35 years you have had additional shots.

What is a pure blood definition?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

7 hours ago, cranman said:

How many people are actually pure blood? How many have never had a shot, immunization or medicine of any kind. 

Remember all shots, immunization  and medicines were experimental in the begining. 

If you were in the miltary you are definitely not a pure blood. The battery of shots you get before basic training is more immunization than 90 percent of the people get. If you get or have been deployed in the last 35 years you have had additional shots.

I only reference the current experimental jab.

All kids got a polio shot around 2nd or 3rd.

I honestly don't remember getting any shots at basic, but every time I had to go to a new out of country duty station there was a few shots and 10 days of quarantine when you got there.

They were already done with the secret LSD testing before I enlisted, and the draft had just ended, so they didn't want to loose any of the volunteers.

I didn't know how lucky I was...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 1/2/2022 at 7:53 PM, cranman said:

Anyone without MRNA injected into their blood is considered a Pure Blood.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Anyone without MRNA injected into their blood is considered a Pure Blood.

So if you've been injected with anything other than MRNA you are a "pure blood"?  If you've been vaccinated for small pox, mumps,  measles,  flu and shingles you're a pureblood?

If you've been in the miltary and been vaccinated for rubella, typhoid,  malaria, meningitis or anthrax you're a pure blood? 

You could be vaccinated for anything else and not recieved MRNA and be a pure blood? Is that what I'm hearing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, cranman said:

So if you've been injected with anything other than MRNA you are a "pure blood"?  If you've been vaccinated for small pox, mumps,  measles,  flu and shingles you're a pureblood?

If you've been in the miltary and been vaccinated for rubella, typhoid,  malaria, meningitis or anthrax you're a pure blood? 

You could be vaccinated for anything else and not recieved MRNA and be a pure blood? Is that what I'm hearing?

Correct. The reasoning is because the MRNA alters your DNA and no other vaccine has that technology. If your DNA is altered you are no longer a Pure Blood. 

**disclaimer 

I am simply posting my understanding of what Pure Blood means on the social media I have been on. I am not claiming to be or claiming not to be a pure blood or claiming one or the other is better.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Correct. The reasoning is because the MRNA alters your DNA and no other vaccine has that technology. If your DNA is altered you are no longer a Pure Blood. 

**disclaimer 

I am simply posting my understanding of what Pure Blood means on the social media I have been on. I am not claiming to be or claiming not to be a pure blood or claiming one or the other is better.

Roger that.

• Like 1

There are many things that alter or change our DNA on a daily basis, we simply cannot escape it.

So technically, whether it is a vaccine (in the case of mRNA injections, they are genetic therapy not a vaccine), forced upon people that instructs our cells to create various proteins that can cause bodily harm or death in some, or using a "cell" phone or eating foods with various residues of chemicals or pesticides, we are all affected and altered at the genetic level to some degree, not always in a good way. Some of these things we are exposed to can cause cancer or a variety of imbalances within our bodies at the genetic level.

https://www.learning-mind.com/4-everyday-things-that-can-change-your-dna/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:30 PM, cranman said:

Actually the LETHAL vaccinations doesn't alter your DNA. It changes your mRNA. And by doing so someone who is vaccinated is "Technically" no longer human. 

THUS THE EXPRESSION 

PURE BLOODS 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Actually the LETHAL vaccinations doesn't alter your DNA. It changes your mRNA. And by doing so someone who is vaccinated is "Technically" no longer human. 

THUS THE EXPRESSION 

PURE BLOODS 

No longer human? You really believe that? What are we then? 

If you know we are not human you must know what we are now classified as. I'm anxious to know what I now am. 

This the first time I have ever of this.

3 hours ago, cranman said:

No longer human? You really believe that? What are we then? 

If you know we are not human you must know what we are now classified as. I'm anxious to know what I now am. 

This the first time I have ever of this.

GMO

Genetically 

Modified 

Organisms 

And so much more...

You should really listen to this.