Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if we have an RV of $2.35...but in two years from now?

Texxas777

Many of us have been investors for a number of years now. I personally am approaching 4 years. Like most of you I believe in this investment and believe it is going to pay off in a great way!

I approved this announcement. :)

Texxas

Thanks Texxas (+) for these Words of Wisdom - a timely paraphrase of Jesus' very words.

A 5-Star post...!

Be Blessed Brother,

RON :D:lol:

• Upvote 3

very good advice texxas.....luckily im able to live my life, and spend time with family and friends as if the dinar didnt matter...hang in there everyone, hopefully this ride will be over soon....btw...looking forward to meeting all of you afterwards....go RV already!!!

Many of us have been investors for a number of years now. I personally am approaching 4 years. Like most of you I believe in this investment and believe it is going to pay off in a great way!

But I want to put things in perspective. What if I knew the rate and date...in my example $2.35, two years from now. If I gave you that info and we knew it was correct, how would you live your life in those two years? I suspect you would put a plan together for cashing out and allocating the money to debt, investments, charitable contributions etc. Great job! That is what Adam and others have been prepping us for.

But how would knowing this info change how you lived in that "dash between the dates?" Well I have a concern that we are focusing too much on when and how much and life can be slipping by around you in the mean time. If you are stressing about this event and missing out on the enjoyment of "now" then you need to put on the brakes and realize that life is in the journey...not just the destination.

I have 3 kids...16, 14 and 12. They have school, football, cheerleading etc. I am personally committing to focus more on them and my wife than I am on hyperfocusing with "this date" and "that rate" and then being frustrated when they do not come to pass. Meanwhile my kids are growing up and if I miss the enjoyment of a few moments with them while reading some purpoted gurus dribble...well all the dinar in the world at $5 a pop can't buy that back.

I really envision waking up one morning and having an email from Adam with cashing in instructions and some phone numbers. The rate is upwards of a buck and life as I know it will be different...better. I absolutely believe this is going to happen...just don't miss out on life while we are waiting.

Texxas

Thanks for the post and not because you are a Horn fan........I would be happy with a RV and a Longhorn national championship at the same time, so Jan. would actually be great!!!!
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the encouraging words. I have been an investor for 5-1/2 - 6 years and when I don't concentrate so hard on what's going on with the Dinar I always get exciting news. Just the thought of going from an everyday person to being a multi-millionnaire is worth being patient and keeping a level head. Vanilla Wafer

I was just thinking the same thing. I am spending a great deal of time watching for the pot to boil, and I look around and wonder what I may have been missing in the mean time. Life is short. We need to take it one day at a time and take it in to the fullest. While I am from Texas, I currently live in a lovely area of California. I am able to get up each morning walk the lake, see the mountains, hear the birds, and smell the flowers I am blessed. I need to take the time to do this more often and to stop sitting on the computer for hours to see if there has been any changes. I know it will come...I believe it will happen, RV.

However, we all need to remember to take time to smell the roses, hear the children laugh and thank God for each day of life.

Thanks for the article! ;)

• Upvote 2

I too have been thinking the same thing. I am so focused on the future my present is slipping away. Good gosh, it is already the end of August and the kids are back in school. Where did the summer go??? Let's try to stay present in our lives and let the pot boil when it's time.

• Upvote 3

A Big Thanks Tex!! great post you are so right on and the $2.35 would be fantastic!! Let's just hope this thing pops soon and Iraq can really start to rebuild and I can't wait to se what it does for us as well again great post Tex God bless us all !!

• Upvote 1

The only thing I check every other day or so is the CBI site ... that's all you need to see to know if this journey's at it's end yet. As for my 2 girls ( 10 and 18 ) they have always been the most important people in my life , they growup way to fast ...lol .... They are my whole reason for investing into this adventure... I want their lives to be a little easier than mine has been , even if it's only a little bit .

My family will always think I'm nuts for thinking this will ever do anything , but you can never gain anything in life by sitting on the sidelines ( as my football coach used to say.) Just stay the course ,enjoy ever moment of life , love and family and you will be blessed either way.

After this old adventure ends and all of our new ones begin , we should all meet somewhere in the midwest and have one helluva big " I told you so "party and celebrate our new family , our DV family.I'm looking forward to meeting you all... SOON !!!!

Uncle Barkie :tiphat:

Edited by Uncle Barkie
  • Upvote 1

THANKS FOR THE WORDS OF WISDOM...GOD BLESS

But I want to put things in perspective. What if I knew the rate and date...in my example $2.35, two years from now. If I gave you that info and we knew it was correct, how would you live your life in those two years? I suspect you would put a plan together for cashing out and allocating the money to debt, investments, charitable contributions etc. Great job! That is what Adam and others have been prepping us for.

But how would knowing this info change how you lived in that "dash between the dates?" Well I have a concern that we are focusing too much on when and how much and life can be slipping by around you in the mean time. If you are stressing about this event and missing out on the enjoyment of "now" then you need to put on the brakes and realize that life is in the journey...not just the destination.

I have 3 kids...16, 14 and 12. They have school, football, cheerleading etc. I am personally committing to focus more on them and my wife than I am on hyperfocusing with "this date" and "that rate" and then being frustrated when they do not come to pass. Meanwhile my kids are growing up and if I miss the enjoyment of a few moments with them while reading some purpoted gurus dribble...well all the dinar in the world at $5 a pop can't buy that back.

I really envision waking up one morning and having an email from Adam with cashing in instructions and some phone numbers. The rate is upwards of a buck and life as I know it will be different...better. I absolutely believe this is going to happen...just don't miss out on life while we are waiting.

Texxas[/font][/size]

The only thing I check every other day or so is the CBI site ... that's all you need to see to know if this journey's at it's end yet. As for my 2 girls ( 10 and 18 ) they have always been the most important people in my life , they growup way to fast ...lol .... They are my whole reason for investing into this adventure... I want their lives to be a little easier than mine has been , even if it's only a little bit .

My family will always think I'm nuts for thinking this will ever do anything , but you can never gain anything in life by sitting on the sidelines ( as my football coach used to say.) Just stay the course ,enjoy ever moment of life , love and family and you will be blessed either way.

After this old adventure ends and all of our new ones begin , we should all meet somewhere in the midwest and have one helluva big " I told you so "party and celebrate our new family , our DV family.I'm looking forward to meeting you all... SOON !!!!

Uncle Barkie :tiphat:

I am thinking that this post was not on the CBI site, so you must check DV also. Actually< I know you do because I read your responses often..

Back to the original poster, Thanks for a great post. B)